Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
I'm Sorry (S)
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 5:20:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]That was all Isaac needed to hear. He scooped the poor girl up on his arms, holding her so gingerly that neither the teleport nor the following walk to the clinic would hurt her.[break][break]

He hated the idea of sending her to Sootopolis. Mesprit being in Rocket's clutches, Eris having the whisperd of her toxic family in her ear once more, any lingering feelings of resentment from her outburst, any cries of betrayal from the League . . . all of these fears, and dozens more, festered in his head.[break][break]

Let them come. Eris needed comfort in this terrifying time of her life. As soon as she was uncomfortable, he'd get her out as easily as he got her in. And if anyone tried to fuck with her, physically or mentally, Luck & Pluck would be the last thing they see on this planet.[break][break]

"I got you, sis," Isaac whispered, avoiding any pain points while carefully balancing her in his arms. Echo used his Psychic power to pull open his backpack, motioning for Mesprit to settle back in there. He had to make sure she wasn't caught, at least. Once that was settled, Isaac's team gathered in a teleportation circle, spanning from Echo's hand on Isaac's shin to Charles' horn against Reiner's side. "You ready?"[break][break]

And with that, they were gone.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights