snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 3:12:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the first phase of the plan requires a meeting and a rat.

she sends the summons out within a few days of the aqua meeting, clearing her schedule for the allotted day to immerse herself into as much information as she can.

and when he arrives, she's finishing up paperwork behind her desk, fingers rapidly typing away at keys. in this light, in these movements, she almost looks like .

the door to her lab opens, closes, and her head peeks out from behind the computer screen. a smile follows.

"cian, right?"

she abandons the last report with a final click of the save button and rises from her chair to greet him.

"thank you for coming, i'm sorry for taking up your time for this."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 9:44:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianbase"]
[attr="class","cian1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

cian would much rather be rotting away in his apartment but duty calls. he would call in sick as well but this is an actual summons. he imagines they would not take lightly to him skipping this.[break][break]

stepping into her lab, it takes so much just to return the smile she gives him.[break][break]

"that's me. and yeah no worries."[break][break]

he stays standing for now, unsure where to sit.[break][break]

"so what can i help with?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.cianbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#cbb898;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 15:43:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"please, have a seat."

her hand gestures toward one of the plush chairs in front of her desk. and she moves to reclaim her chair, rolling it out from behind the computer monitors to give him her full attention.

"i wanted to ask some questions about the intel you have on rocket."

a pause lingers.

"would that be alright?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 17:17:23 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

following her gesture, he moves to claim one of the empty plush chairs, settling in awkwardly before rolling over to make it easier for her to talk to him.[break][break]

"rocket?"[break][break]

why are they talking about that when they should be talking about how nothing matters in life?[break][break]

"yeah, that's fine."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 17:21:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he rolls over and she flashes a small smile as confirmation settles.

"okay, good."

and after a moment, she asks the first question to start them off.

"how familiar are you with the submarine's layout?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 9:38:57 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

he had spent years living in the submarine which was more than enough time to properly familiarize himself with the layout, though obviously he had taken it more seriously towards the end.[break][break]

"very much so."[break][break]

he answers.[break][break]

"i worked with someone a few months ago to map it out. the league should still have it, i think."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 15:05:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]perfect…

she leans forward, interest etched into her face.

”would you be able to walk me through the layout?”

her smile widens a smidge.

”specifically any weak points you might know of?”

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 3:04:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

that sounds...really exhausting. the thought of having to walk her through all of it already tires him out but he figures it must be for a good reason. for what exactly, he's not sure, so he decides to ask if only to see if he can sneasel his way out of it.[break][break]

"can i ask why? is it for your own use, or?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 3:11:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression flattens into something more serious for a moment.

the question calls for care, for tentative steps.

"we're planning a surprise attack on rocket's submarine."

her eyes are a little too sharp.

"it's a small operation, but we need to know where we can get in and out without risking too much."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 8:48:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"they told me the same thing last year."[break][break]

so it's only fair for him to be cautious. but he figures they're in a better place now than they were back then.[break][break]

"i hope you guys go through with it now."[break][break]

a mere drop of hope is enough for him to lean forward.[break][break]

"you ready? i'll walk you through it."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 17:33:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"we will."

there is no other option.

the growing civil turmoil is enough to spur this on. an aggressive front is necessary, required, forced.

"yes."

she grabs a pen and notebook quickly, eyes focused solely on him as he prepares to walk her through the submarine's layout.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 8:39:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

so he walks her through the layout, going over every detail that he thinks is important to her and to the mission.[break][break]

by the end of it, he's still leaning forward, fully engaged with his mind not once thinking about .[break][break]

"so? any questions?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 1:47:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as he speaks, she jots down each sentence. some words and phrases are underlined or starred as important.

and when he's finished, she flashes a bright smile.

"thank you, that's really helpful..."

she does, however, have a few questions. to signal this, she tucks some stray hair behind both ears and picks her pen back up.

"in your opinion, where do you believe is the weakest point of the submarine?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
full machine
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 8:54:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

her bright smile is almost enough to lift his spirits. the moment he's done, however, he deflates back to usual.[break][break]

"the community courtyard, here, has a hardtop that can be retracted. it's pretty thick glass but i think it can break."[break][break]

he points and points.[break][break]

"the communal baths are also pretty weak if you don't mind the crawl through shit."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
full machine
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 4:38:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her nose crinkles with displeasure upon hearing the possibility of having to crawl through shit.

no thank you.

"the courtyard sounds more... preferable."

she'd rather try their luck at breaking glass than ever have to crawl through bodily fluids.

"any other spots you think might be worth trying?"

should the glass not break, they'll need a plan b.