He/Him
October 21
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Pokémon Trainer
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
Ito Arxien DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @itoarxien
Ito Arxien
Draco’s Code Struggles
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 21:57:48 GMT
Ito Arxien Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] His dad always said that it was best to keep clear of forests when you had a map, since you’d lose out on the fun of exploration of the area and the discovery of new pokémon that might live there. Ito couldn’t fault him for his reasoning either, since that’s what any pokémon ranger might say when he spent all his time stuck in a big city away from any forests.[break][break]

However, Ito still thought his old man was full of it. This wasn’t fun in the slightest. At best it was a new, interesting experience he wouldn’t want to go through again, and at worst it was a painful reminder that he needed to find another route around this forest or just head to another part of the Region so he didn’t need to keep walking back and forth through it.[break][break]

According to the totally real, definitely physical map that absolutely existed in his hands, one so real he could one-hundred percent feel outside of his mind’s eye that he totally wasn’t pretending was there, he’d taken the route he was on to get back onto a main pathway. He hoped- assuming his assuredly not make believe mental map was right- to make it through this brush and end up running into another human![break][break]

Unfortunately, reality found its way into his life once again, as was usual with his treks through this Arceus forsaken forest. The final swipe of his hand revealed not a main path, but a small clearing, devoid of anything but vines, leaves, wood, and crushing disappointment.[break][break]

Actually, that last one was Ito’s contribution, not the forest’s.[break][break]

”… alright, everybody out, we’re resting here for however long it takes me to regain my confidence.” The young man with hair the color of snow pulled the backpack off of his back with a sigh, then fished out three pokeballs. He gave each a rub, only to toss each up into the air as he made his way for the tree, letting each of the contained creatures out to stretch their legs.[break][break]

For the spectral Spiritomb and blades Haxorus, the environment was unfavorable, but ultimately fine. They let their respective cries out and sat down near their trainer, following his pace.[break][break]

However, his Venipede couldn’t be any happier, scuttling around the clearing like mad, happy to be back in a place that resembled the very forest it came from originally.[break][break]

”Now give me five… gonna take a nap against this tree and see if I won’t dream of a princess coming to show me the way out…”

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#008080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[/div][/div]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times