Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Field Work With A Teacher's Pet [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 13:54:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Looking up to the heavens, voice a desperate shout and eyes laser-focused on God, and asking why. It was the oldest story in the book.[break][break]

"And then he . . . she . . . they . . . shit, would Arceus even have a concept of gender? Looks down at you and says 'My child, be more specific. Because you've been through, like, every flavor of hell. Seriously, help a legend out and narrow things down here.' "[break][break]

He couldn't help but snicker a little when he was done with his Arceus "impression." Not because Nomi's question was stupid. It was arguably the most important question in reality. He just needed a little gallows humor to cope with the fact that the Hoenn region was being torn apart from all sides on a regular basis.[break][break]

"Nah, yeah. That'd be what I'd want to know too," Isaac admitted. "If decking it in the face doesn't count as my one and only question, of course. Worth it, though. Arceus has it coming." Especially if the Triad was right, and it was actively trying to kill them. But even if it wasn't, something, something, problem of evil.[break][break]

"You think it cares about us?" The sudden hop from jokes and grandstanding to deep philosophy was exactly as jarring as it should have been. "Like, does it feel bad about all this . . . everything? Is it loving it? Or are we just, like, some kinda weird little speck of dust in its whole cosmic order deal?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:54:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi couldn't help but giggle. Isaac had a way of making light of even the heaviest topics - not in a way that belittled her research, or her scientific inquiries, or even the gravity of their collective situation...but in a way that reminded her that it was okay to laugh about it all. It was okay to find the whole thing absurd, to look destiny in the eye and smile rather than cower.[break][break]
"As far as we know, Arceus is genderless," she commented idly, in supplement to his ranting.[break][break]
He quickly shifted from comedian to philosopher, however, and Nomi considered his question about Arceus's emotional landscape.[break][break]
"It is impossible to know for sure," Nomi replied thoughtfully. "It's hard to say what caring would even mean coming from a creature as ancient as Arceus. It has some agenda, that much is clear. Considering it exists on such a vast scale, I think 'speck of dust' is probably closer to the truth of it all."[break][break]
She paused, ruby eyes scanning the horizon as if expecting something to appear there: some sort of herald.[break][break]
"Arceus created everything: the world, Pokémon, people. I do wonder if whatever threatens us also threatens Arceus...only because it would suck to have to start all over again, you know?"[break][break]
Now it was her turn to flash Isaac a humorous smile.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild: Normal/Psychic[break]
Passing both![break]
Catch log:
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 21:05:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BRONZONG FLED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---