[W] For Science

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 3:03:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield|Josefin+Sans:300|Roboto+Condensed|Roboto:400,400i,700]
[attr=class,punkibreathe]
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe
[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all
[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

@tag
HANNAH JAYFOX
[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

For the sake of science.[break][break]

... That was a valid excuse, was it not? Initially, she was tasked with doing some observing and noting of the surrounding craters created by past meteors, and keep an eye on any.. Abnormal activity or any levels of.. Anything in the area. The problem was that she was never given any specifics - why would they, for a lowly grunt such as herself? - and so she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She quietly narrows her eyes to the porygon, levitating over the ground while swinging its legs back and forth (or rather, for and back?). [break][break]

"Do a quick rush over this area." She quickly snaps at the pokemon and, as she commanded, the little thing began to levitate around and about, hoping to find something of use for its trainer. In the meantime, Hannah chose to take a moment to rest, sitting herself after setting her coat against the ground.

[attr=class,notes]

Hi so she needs new subjects-- I mean pokemon

[attr=class,punkibreathecredit]template by punki

[newclass=".punkibreathe"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; padding-top: 0.4px; background-size: cover; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,00.2); overflow: hidden; margin-top: 4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .img"]height: 296px; width: 500px; border-bottom: 4px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); transition: all 0.5s ease; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Sl6BZxm.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .diamond"]width: 300px; height: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .toplyric"]position: absolute; font-size: 100px; font-family: Mrs Saint Delafield; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; line-height: 60px; margin-top: 120px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .bottomlyric"]position: absolute; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-weight: 300; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin-top: 175px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .img"]height: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .char"]height: 70px; padding: 15px; margin-top: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; border-bottom: 1px solid #f4f4f4;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .char"]margin-top: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .avvie"]height: 70px; width: 70px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/0s1iOe5.jpg'); border-radius: 50%; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .char span"]display: inline-block; line-height: 70px; float: right; margin-right: 22px;font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .char div:last-child"]font-family: Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 70px; text-indent: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .bulk"]height: 300px; background: #fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer"]padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div"]height: 168px; overflow: auto; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div::first-line"]font-size: 13px; color: #581D96; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div b"]font-size: 12px; color: #2e2e2e;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div i"]font-size: 12px; color: #581D96;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .notes"]border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; padding: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathecredit"]width: 500px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto condensed; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #581D96;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a:hover"]color: #B3A26F;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 8:13:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLOATZEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
ice fang / pursuit / whirlpool / aqua jet
[break][break]
@hannah

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 19:03:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield|Josefin+Sans:300|Roboto+Condensed|Roboto:400,400i,700]
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe
[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all
[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

@tag
HANNAH JAYFOX
[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

Lo and behold, the gods gives her a floatzel in her path. It had crashed in through the water, dual tails whirling after launching itself in. Although it seemed to have seen her, it wasn't exactly paying far too much attention. She figured that, so long as they didn't bother each other, she wouldn't have to worry about angering it in any way, shape, or form. Unfortunately, she found herself thoroughly eyeing the floatie around its neck. It was like.. A coat of sort, that let . it stay above water. But for what purpose? Water pokemon could stay under the water for an indefinite amount of time, right? Mmn..[break][break]

She glances at the orange pokemon before back to her Porygon, quietly debating before waving her hand off with a sense of indifference. "Don't mind that pokemon, 02. Keep up with the research."

[attr=class,notes]

Passing Floatzel

[newclass=".punkibreathe"]width: 500px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; padding-top: 0.4px; background-size: cover; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 0px rgba(0,0,0,00.2); overflow: hidden; margin-top: 4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .img"]height: 296px; width: 500px; border-bottom: 4px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); transition: all 0.5s ease; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Sl6BZxm.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .diamond"]width: 300px; height: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: absolute; margin-left: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .toplyric"]position: absolute; font-size: 100px; font-family: Mrs Saint Delafield; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; line-height: 60px; margin-top: 120px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .bottomlyric"]position: absolute; font-family: Josefin Sans; font-weight: 300; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; width: 500px; text-align: center; margin-top: 175px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .img"]height: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .char"]height: 70px; padding: 15px; margin-top: 300px; transition: all 0.5s ease; border-bottom: 1px solid #f4f4f4;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe:hover .char"]margin-top: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .avvie"]height: 70px; width: 70px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/0s1iOe5.jpg'); border-radius: 50%; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .char span"]display: inline-block; line-height: 70px; float: right; margin-right: 22px;font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .char div:last-child"]font-family: Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 70px; text-indent: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .bulk"]height: 300px; background: #fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathe .outer"]padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div"]height: 168px; overflow: auto; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div::first-line"]font-size: 13px; color: #581D96; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div b"]font-size: 12px; color: #2e2e2e;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .outer div i"]font-size: 12px; color: #581D96;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathe .notes"]border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; padding: 15px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; font-family: Roboto; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".punkibreathecredit"]width: 500px; text-align: right; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto condensed; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkibreathecredit a"]transition: all 0.3s ease; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #581D96;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 20:45:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIGILYPH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / wonder skin[break]
miracle eye / psybeam / synchronoise / gravity / cosmic power
[break][break]
@hannah

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 3:26:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe
[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all
[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

@tag
HANNAH JAYFOX
[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

She continued to do some scouting around, [break][break]

glancing up, down, and around for anything that may have seemed out of place. Unfortunately for her, the only thing that made itself apparent was some sort of.. Bird.. Totem.. Thing. What the hell was that, anyways? It seemed like it could fly but, anatomically, she doubted it could get far. The woman quirks a brow in distaste - the longer she looked at it, the more repulsed she felt. "What's with this one..?" she asks to herself, glancing down to her Porygon who seemed more than intend on carrying on with their task. "... I got it, I'm coming." She called after the pokemon. [break][break]

She hoped that it would just.. Go back into the air. If anything, it was too large and it was gonna hinder her research, and she doubted that anything she'd find on that would be more historical; is wasn't something that she was looking to research.

[attr=class,notes]

Passing sigilyph

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 5:12:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FROGADIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
bounce / smokescreen / water pulse / substitute
[break][break]
@hannah

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[W] For Science
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 13:27:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,diamond]

[attr=class,toplyric]
breathe
[attr=class,bottomlyric]
release it all
[attr=class,char]
[attr=class,avvie]

@tag
HANNAH JAYFOX
[attr=class,bulk]
[attr=class,outer]

It seemed like the pokemon around were lively today.. [break][break]

That is, up until just recently. Things grew quiet, like the air had suddenly gone stale as she continued to brush up on that whole recon stuff. Yet from the corner of her eyes, a shadow leapt around and about. Swiftly through the water, as though it were trying to be stealthy and avoid her presence. It wasn't anything like the other pokemon she had encountered today, no. If anything, it was quicker. It was agile, cunning, intelligent - interesting. [break][break]

She glances to her Porygon with that same, ruby red glare of hers before pointing towards the shadows. "02, zap cannon." Her voice is flat, casually waving her hand towards the shadows before letting the pokemon do as it pleased. A large spark of electricity formed at what should have been its spout and, though it failed to land a hit on its target, the light from the sparks gave her enough to recognize and identify. Upon confirming the presence and the species to boot - with that amphibian figure and what looked to be a scarf - came a rare smile to her lips. But at the speed it ran..? There was no way her Porygon would be able to keep up. If she'd like to catch it, she would have to lure it out through other means. [break][break]

The woman pulls out one of her other pokeballs into one hand, before pulling it behind her back. The other hand was held out to the pokemon as she crouched down. "... Apologies for disturbing you. Take this as a reconciling gift." Whilst pulling out a poffin - a gift she's received from a young girl who seemed to enjoy making the sweets. The sweet scent wafted through the air, and she could see the large, slightly uninterested eyes light up while the figure approached her from the darkness of the waterfall's cave. [break][break]

Upon getting close enough to her, she immediately tapped her foot to the porygon. "02?" was all they needed to hear, immediately aiming for a zap cannon at the frog pokemon's back. Caught off guard or, rather, couldn't react quickly enough as it was hit with the lightning at a close range. It was an intelligent little thing, but she found it to be far too trusting. Trusting, innocent, naive.. a precious thing, really.[break][break]

... Mmn. She can change that.[break][break]

"From now on, you're going to be mine. And I'm going to teach you many, many things~.." The smile on her lips twisted into a smirk as she casually tapped the pokeball on the weakened pokemon's head.

[attr=class,notes]

catching the ninja froggo

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND