[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]THE WORLD

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE THEIR STRENGTH

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

"Wait, you didn't get that kind of Ceremony when you were appointed? I thought that was common for everyone occupying a position in the league or something..." Did Olivia forget to tell him that? Balder actually felt bad for asking a masquerade like this after hearing that the other gym leaders never got such a treatment. [break][break]

And then the spill happened. While the pink-haired girl apologized, Stormy started to... Is "burn up" an accurate representation? Calling her crazy and blaming her as she didn't speak louder. Balder sighed and looked at what the other lady had written, confirming what the Alolan giant thought. He also noticed the message in the bottom with the angry face, which maybe Stormy hadn't noticed. "Ladies, no need to-".[break][break]

Before he could finish his line, Olivia placed a hand on his shoulder, asking if everything was alright. Good timing, maybe? And it seemed like Olivia knew Stormy too, as she stated her last name and seemed surprised to see her. Following that, she proceeded to ask if they knew each other. "Actually yes. I met Stormy a few days ago, when I went out to find some pokemon to help on your gym." Suddenly, Stormy declared she would be leaving while congratulating him for his position. Freeing himself from Olivia's hand, he moved close to her.[break][break]

"You can stay longer if you want, you know? We still didn't get to drink together, and I believe we could chat about training ideas for our pokemons." He then glances at Faith. "And if you want her to speak up, you could maybe show her how to do it? I feel like you two interacting together could bring an unexpected change in both of your demeanor." Balder was considering this to be a nice middle ground. If an argument happens because of something? Work together to solve it. This normally helps both parties to evolve. But would this work for the current case?

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

... How does one handle a girl fight?

[attr="class","twobeetagged"] [break] @martin [break] @berke [break] [break] @faith [break] @anyone

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A night of Celebration [Open][DDR]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2019 3:21:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]balder & martin receive: 15 pokedollars & 2 infamy.[break]olivia, berke & stormy receive: 10 pokedollars & 1 infamy.