awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Family Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 17:26:00 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar took inventory of his surroundings, trying to decide if they were suitable for what he desired. The training facility under the Blackstone Laboratory in Sootopolis was huge, but could it sustain the might of two legendary pokemon? Oscar felt indecisive, worrying far too much about the logistics of having two incredibly powerful forces of nature meeting indoors--and they would be meeting.

As soon as Oscar remembered Zapdos's relation to Lugia, he knew it would only be a matter of time before the two were drawn to each other. He thought it would be best if their meeting was in a controlled environment, if it were to be by chance Oscar was afraid that Zapdos would attack the corrupted Lugia. A controlled meeting however could hopefully reignite their innate connection, bolstering a bond instead of a rivalry. This shall be important if Zapdos was to remain on Rocket's side of the war.

Oscar decided that this area would have to do, and he would send a text to to summon him.

Hey, can you meet me at the training room under Blackstone? I have something really important to show you.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Family Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 22:43:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Oscar would see the message flip from sent to received moments before a simple thumbs up is offered in reply.[break][break]

With no inkling of what their meeting might be about, Gavin doesn't think to bring Lugia along. She rests, as usual, at the bottom of Sootopolis' bay.[break][break]

The elevator dings some ten minutes later, and Gavin steps out. He's donned a lab coat and seems ready to consult on whatever business the head scientist has to offer.[break][break]

"Oscar." He offers his friend a nod. "What's up?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Family Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 15:45:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It did not take long for Gavin to arrive, and Oscar would greet him with a bright grin. The expression was a bit too happy, a clear sign that Oscar had been stressed up until this point. "Yo! Thanks for coming on such short notice. I um--I wanted to show you something kinda crazy."

Oscar slowly pulled out Zapdos's pokeball, which must have looked so unassuming to the unaware Gavin. Oscar took a deep breath and raised the ball outward away from himself and Gavin. Once he was sure that Gavin was watching, Oscar would open the pokeball.

There was a brilliant flash of light, and as it faded the massive Zapdos would appear with a surge of static electricity. Zapdos stretched its wings out, creating an imposing scene as it let out a mighty cry. Once it was all stretched though, the legendary bird would retract into a resting position--appearing rather comical compared to its majestic flying form. Still, its sheer size was an intimidating sight to be sure.

Oscar motioned toward Zapdos with a nervous smile, "Ta-da, I caught the legendary Zapdos." Zapdos looked to Gavin briefly before putting most of its attention to the ceiling. It let out a low grumble from deep within its throat, a sign that it was displeased. The noise drew Oscar's attention, and he would attempt to calm the titan. "Hey yeah I get it, enclosed spaces aren't your thing. I swear it's just temporary though so relax." Zapdos huffed before forcing itself to turn away, staring directly at Gavin once again.

Oscar walked up next to the Underboss. "This is Gavin, and he has someone you might recognize." Oscar turned to Gavin and spoke to him in a hushed tone. "I read that L-U-G-I-A had a connection with the three legendary birds. I thought it might be an interesting idea to see what would happen if they were brought together---you do have her on you right?"

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Family Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 8:49:27 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

While quick to identify his friend's false cheer, Gavin opts not to call him out. Instead, his amber gaze cuts across the empty space with a scrutiny. If Oscar had something important to show him, where was it?[break][break]

His attention returns to the scientist when he pulls out a pokeball.[break][break]

An Ultra Beast, perhaps? They'd been obtaining a fair few of those through their expeditions into the Wilds.[break][break]

Gavin is unprepared for the reality of what's released.[break][break]

He takes a step back in surprise as electricity crackles through the air, feeling the charge ripple through the room. The majestic cry of the thunderbird is incredibly loud indoors. A PRESSURE akin to his patron's labors in his chest.[break][break]

Gavin grins, a breathless laugh escaping him.[break][break]

"Hello, Zapdos." There's a reverent quality to his voice as he dips his head in solemn acknowledgement of the titan's majesty. He doesn't look away from the thunderbird as he answers, "No, she doesn't appreciate being contained. She is — was at the bottom of the Bay."[break][break]

He can feel an intense excitement flood through his veins like a shot of adrenaline. Permission.[break][break]

An empty Beast Ball is unclipped from his belt, strangely light in comparison to its usual weight. That changes when he presses the button, recalling its reluctant occupant from her respite in Sootopolis Bay. A moment later, a swirl of shadow akin to the MIASMA that surrounds the underboss coalesces into the form of the corrupted Lugia.[break][break]

An intense wind tugs at hair and clothing as Lugia shuffles her wings to fold them behind her, rearing back her long neck and peering at the Zapdos through a penetrating ruby gaze.[break][break]

For the first time, Oscar would hear her deep, telepathic voice. Behind the evident rumble of corruption, it possesses a soothing quality.[break][break]

It has been some time.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times