twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
barren
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 3:22:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"think of the consequences. you'll be a criminal, exiled by your own people."

by your own home. was losing it not enough?

when met with wildfire, his first instinct is to do what he can to quell it, but he knows it has spread too far and wide.

"i'm happy," he says, more so for himself.
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
barren
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 4:55:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"it's not your job to save me." not anymore. 

she's thought of the consequences, but how intangible they feel when she's already had so much taken from her. exile? she's already in exile. 

"i'd rather be exiled and my people safe than to have them put in his crossfire." her lips thin. "you didn't witness littleroot." 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
barren
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:37:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]it's not his job anymore, no, but he still gravitates towards it as though it's his calling—his purpose—because there is only so much he can give up.

"and when you're gone who will protect them? who will care for them the way you do?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
barren
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:13:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"alex, i haven't been their leader in years," she says bitterly. even though it had been under the influence of numerous drinks, freya had still seen her city as a civilian. people were joyous, celebrating their staving off of imminent destruction. life hadn't stopped when sootopolis fell to rocket. 

life hadn't stopped for the city when she lost her home.

"what would you have me do? take back the council seat? you know i can't do that." not with in the crossfire. she won't do that. 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
barren
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 11:03:55 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"not commit atrocities would be a start."

he fires back, quick to still his tongue after.

"we operate under a very distinct set of rules — rules that separate us from them. we'd be no different otherwise."

his hand reaches out for her arm as though it'd ever be enough to pull her off the path she finds herself on.

"don't kill him, freya. please."
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
barren
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 15:47:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i've never been afraid to be the monster." he had been there, after what they did to moxie. he had been there to hear that woman's bubbling, gurgling screams as her skin burst under heat. as her bones popped and freya stole the rest of her life out from under her. 

she does not move away from his touch, but she does look up at him sadly. 

"do we? do they? he's in one of the highest positions of power in the league and people are still dying at his hand. that's always been the true difference between us and rocket.

"rocket doesn't play pretend."
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
barren
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 11:19:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"we're not playing pretend."

but he fears she has strayed too far for him or anyone to ever pull her back. his heart hurts because of it.

"just give me some time to bring up the proper channels. i agree, he has to answer for what he's done, but it needs to be done right."
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
barren
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:38:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"what is right anymore, alex?" she says with a laugh, eyes just a tad glassier than they were a moment before. "what is death anymore? is it so terrible a condemnation now?"

he is living, breathing proof that death is not the end. and maybe it's callous of her to belittle his time in the afterlife, but she's losing it. for so long, she's wanted him here, standing in front of her, touching her, saving her

she draws back from him. frost curls as she exhales.

"i'll tell you before i do it," she says, looking away. "the pieces haven't come together yet...there's still time." but that's all she can offer him. 
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
barren
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:37:12 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"death is terrible, freya. it is so, so cruel and lonely and painful. i would not wish death upon my worst enemy; not then, and certainly not now."

he draws back from her as well, sighing. it seems there is no victory here—only bitter defeat.

"how do you plan on doing it?"
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
barren
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:18:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he pulls away, a mirror image. the cold is lonely and it is isolating, but not as much as his question. guilt tumbles over indecision as she grapples with just how much to tell him. to speak her deals with the devil aloud is to admit to her failings, of just how much she's walked into the shadows. 

"i can't tell you that," she says because they are no longer on the same side. not entirely. 

"but i won't be alone."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
barren
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 17:26:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: