celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
lust for life
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 2:35:06 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]it actually takes every single muscle in her body to control her expression into neutrality.

she wants to hurl. she wants to leave. she wants to never be anywhere near here again.

her eyes try to stay focused on blue, on the familiarity of her face and the shade of her hair. is it sapphire? deep blue?

and yet, her eyes keep straying. they drift to the man tied up in front of them, to the way his face is twisted with fear. she can practically smell it.

her stomach does backflips. nausea creeps up.

still, she says nothing. does nothing. she merely watches, a bystander as the very person she's trying to become is tied to a chair and awaiting punishment.

fuck.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
lust for life
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 2:05:13 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Since her bunker scouting with , she’s taken to the role of enforcer easily. Much more like a fish to water than should probably be alright, but Blue makes a point to not dwell on the focus of her job in much detail.[break][break]

Tonight, though, she’s been paired with someone to fulfill their shared task.[break][break]

Giada.[break][break]

She doesn’t mind the other woman, though she’s only worked with her on occasion. They are probably more different than alike. Then again, Blue hasn’t really felt similarity with anyone before.[break][break]

No, that’s a lie. But thoughts of don’t belong here, in a place like this, with a task she has to carry out.[break][break]

She knows he wouldn’t like this. She shoves all traces of him in a box in her mind. Locks it up. Instead allowing the rose hue of her stare drift between her companion, and their mark.[break][break]

Then with only a shrug and sparing glance in Gia’s direction, Blue fixated on the man before backhanding him without a spare thought. Just to give an idea of where this is going.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/mrLL3LzP/B83-F4-B91-DCD1-4-BF4-AA13-F48704-DF6-E88.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
lust for life
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 3:09:43 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the back of a hand striking against the man's cheek echoes against the walls. it's nauseating, she realizes as her stomach flips over itself.

she tries to will her expression to stay neutral, to stay unbothered, but the man lets out a pained hiss and she feels fractures beginning to spiderweb in her resolve.

her eyes seek shelter in the form of blue's body. there, they rest...

well, until the man opens his mouth, anyway.

"i ain't gonna tell you nothin'."

she begs, faintly, for whatever's looking over them to just make this man talk for there is no salvation found in keeping his mouth shut.

it will only be worse from here. she knows this, understands this...

but god, she doesn't want it to be true.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
lust for life
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:00:11 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This isn’t quite as satisfying as brawling in the cages and pits that make up Slateport’s underbelly, if she’s honest.[break][break]

There’s no great gratification in whaling on a pinned target. No movement and back and forth that leaves her with the dizzying rush and adrenaline spike of traded blows.[break][break]

Tied to the chair, this man isn’t much of a fight.[break][break]

Then he runs his mouth and she feels the telltale flare of her temper. Her brows lift, an incredulous bark of laughter huffs out of her lungs.[break][break]

“Oh, yeah?” Blue rolls her shoulders, shakes her small hands loose before curling them as she rocks back on her heels. All prep, like she’s gearing up for a go in the ring after all.[break][break]

She plays Giada no mind for the moment as she jabs a one-two rabbit punch to the side of his head rather than the back where it’s more risky.[break][break]

“Don’t think I can make you talk? Don’t care.” Her chin jerks over at Gia. “My friend here’s gonna ask you a few things. I’d be real honest with here, if were you.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/mrLL3LzP/B83-F4-B91-DCD1-4-BF4-AA13-F48704-DF6-E88.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
lust for life
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 3:04:25 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]each strike makes nausea rise, fall, and roll over once more.

and she's quiet for a moment. even as the man groans in pain, as his head makes a sickening sort of sound against blue's fists...

she is silent, staring, seemingly engrossed in the violence of it all.

the reins are handed over to her and in her hands, she fumbles them.

"uh, right."

she shifts, moving herself to be within his line of sight. and as she does, her fingers tug the mask of neutrality a little tighter into place. it cannot crack, it cannot break.

"what information have you told the league?"

the man says nothing, not at first...

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
320 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
lust for life
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 15:40:43 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There’s a part of Blue that’s aware of Gia’s presence, but another part that isn’t. Apart from the necessity of her fulfilling their interrogation needs, there’s only the work that clouds her mind now. The only thing that eats up her attention. There’s no shame felt in doing as she’s been instructed to do.[break][break]

She’s not embarrassed to be seen like this. She’s only ever been a cruel, blunt edge to batter with. A tool.[break][break]

I already told ya, I’m not saying jack shit–[break][break]

Blue's temper runs short.[break][break]

Her fist cocks back against, and this time it’s leveled straight at his nose. The crack of cartilage reverberates through the curl of her knuckles as it folds under her force.[break][break]

“Reconsider your choice,” she spits back at him, the red of her eyes glowing with warning. “She asked nicely.”[break][break]

Or maybe it’s a promise of what waits for him should he choose to continue resisting the request to open his trap and start talking.

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights