celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
will you cry?
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 0:36:23 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's never been to oldale before. there's never been a need to. the expensive trinkets she seeks are held within window displays and penthouse homes, not within this quaint little town. the people here are peaceful, unbothered, and hardworking.

she couldn't slip into their homes even if she wanted to, anyway. something always stops her.

turns out, however, she has more history in this town than she realizes.

it comes in the form of a ranger, of a woman a year younger and full of more trouble than she can register.

and by chance, perhaps, or some odd sense of fate, they cross paths on one dreary day. clouds roll by overhead, growing darker by the minute, and she nearly falls on her ass when she collides with a woman's shoulder. a soft oof escapes and she teeters, arms flailing to steady herself.

"shit, sorry, sorry!"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Soli, Edelman
She/They
November 13
GOLDENROD, JOHTO
?
Ranger
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
Sol Edelman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sol
Sol Edelman
will you cry?
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 21:41:52 GMT
Sol Edelman Avatar
A chill ran down the ranger's lower back.

It had been another low effort and easy day in paradise. Pokémon were chirping along the treetops, the sky kept to a brilliant blue, and it wasn't until the last hour that clouds began to roll overhead.

Sol had just finished her daily patrol around the town's outskirts, so with her quiet Lycanroc stationed beside her, the duo was preparing to set off back toward their small townhouse. But, just as she took a moment's rest, a sudden bump into her shoulder had forced her back to reality. The same reality that was ill, twisted, and always begging to tear the ranger back down.

"Watch where you're going," she growled, rolling her eyes, "I literally wasn't even moving."

@gia
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights