Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:21:18 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"A Wailmer? Nah." Isaac couldn't help but snicker as he peeked over his shoulder, noticing Eris and Reiner wrestling with each other. "But I think I'm seeing something out there . . ."[break][break]

He squinted in mock concentration, as if he was trying, and failing, at perceiving just what was going on over the swell of the horizon. "Still having trouble getting used to this whole eye thing . . ." he murmured, as if he was speaking less to Eris and more to himself. "Yeah, no. Just can't place it. I think I'm gonna need a hand with this one."[break][break]

Right on time. If Eris joined him by the shoreline, Eris would be treated to the sight of countless pink balls cresting over the horizon. They hummed among themselves, singing to the tune made by the sea breeze as it trailed through their branches. Even from this distance, the bright smiles on their face were all too plain to see. As the waves bobbed up and down, the colony bobbed with it, occasionally waving their little arms from side to side in a makeshift cheer.[break][break]

Yep. Clearly, Isaac had no idea what these very distinctive Pokemon were. Not a single, solitary clue.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:59:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

Curiosity gets the better of her, the girl now fighting and successfully untangling herself from the Luxray as she scrabbles on over to take a look. And as she holds her hand up just to block the sun out for a look, she realises that she hears them better than she actually sees them.[break][break]

"Corsola?" Her voice is deathly quiet, her expression strangely unreadable as she continues to stare. "Are they migrating or something?"
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZD0FMSI.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:25:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Something like that," Isaac said, a coy grin on his face. This wasn't just any migration. This was the big migration from the colder seas of the northern regions to the Hoenn near-tropics, where they would dwell until the warm winds of summer allowed them to migrate back up north. In the meantime, they would lay their eggs, allowing their young to grow up in warmer, safer, shallower territory instead of needing to brave the colds.[break][break]

"It's spawning season, Eris. You're never gonna see more Corsola in one place than you will here."[break][break]

The water continued to shift, one of those characteristic high tides that gave Mossdeep some of the best waves outside of Alola. It almost made Isaac wish he could lay back in the waves and join them, but he didn't want to disrupt their rest. They had a long day, and they were entitled to a bit of getting rocked back and forth by mother nature.[break][break]

Watson had no such qualms. One minute, he was by Isaac's side. In the blink of an eye, he was in the waters by the colony. His eyes eased shut in contentment as the waves bounced him up and down, the Corsola giggling in his presence.[break][break]

Arceus. Why couldn't he always have peace like this?

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:48:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

The waves gently lap at her feet, the Wingull screeches echoing in her ears as she steps closer to the water's edge. Part of her longs to be able to just follow Watson and dive right in to swim with the colony, but another part of her hesitates to even let the water reach anywhere above her ankles.[break][break]

So she crouches where she stands, absentmindedly dipping her hands in the ocean as she waits and watches.[break][break]

"There was supposed to be a Corsola migration on my birthday." She hums, kicking up a bit of sand as she readjusts her weight. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but I kinda found out."
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #75acc8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZD0FMSI.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 6:23:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Then consider this one a big ol' belated birthday gift from me," Isaac said, his voice soft. The implication of what Eris had to say was clear; one way or another, she wasn't able to attend that migration. Knowing how her life had turned out, Isaac had a feeling he knew the reason why.[break][break]

He joined Eris by the water's edge, sitting down where the warm, soft sands met the crisp, cool ocean. "I remember you called me a Corsola a while back," Isaac said. It wasn't quite the real reason behind the trip. But Eris didn't need to know what he'd learned on Paxton's route, especially when their festival day had already given him all the alibi he needed. "So I figured, hey. Now that they're swarming, I should take you to see my people."[break][break]

She wasn't piling into the ocean like Isaac expected. But, hey, that was okay. The things that got her excited often took Isaac by surprise, and so did the things that left her contemplated. She was a strange child, but she'd also lead a strange, painful, and oftentimes unfair life. She'd need time, care, and above all gentle patience in order to come out of her shell.[break][break]

Why couldn't the world realize that?

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 7:15:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

"You're about..." She begins to hold her fingers up to count. "5 years late for the party. But better late than never, I guess?"[break][break]

Though, she does kind of wish that were here.[break][break]

"You reminded me of Cory. That's all." There's no real explanation she can provide to shed light on the context behind the thought. "You don't have to do things like this, you know?"
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 18:08:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hey. I'm five years too late for my own party, too," Isaac joked. His 23rd birthday was just days away. That'd be the fifth anniversary of the day he ran away from home. He'd wasted away over a fifth of his life aimlessly drifting from one corner of Hoenn to the next. He'd be approaching a year since he passed 21 and went bust, joining up with Team Rocket in the best and worst decision of his life.[break][break]

It was almost surreal to think how much had changed in a single year, compared to 22 years of nothing.[break][break]

Eris said Isaac didn't have to go out of his way for her. In return, he just shrugged, a grin spreading across his face. "Of course I don't. But I want to." No ifs. No ands. No buts. No hanging questions. Isaac cared, and as far as he was concerned, the story ended there.[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:36:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

It's confusion that's written all over her face when she hears his reply, clear as day as her gaze drops from Isaac to the sand. What does it mean when someone wants to show her kindness just because they want to? Does she really deserve his care when she's made such a series of bad choices?[break][break]

"Say that you're doing it for yourself or something."[break][break]

The ripples she creates spread as far as they can, but they're ultimately cancelled out by the waves.[break][break]

"Corsola are really pretty. And if they're really colourful, it means that the water is really clean."
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 13:08:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Glad our region's got one thing going for it, at least," Isaac said, a grin spreading across his face. Domestic terrorism. Invasions from other dimensions. Rifts into other worlds. Distortions into other times. Dreams leaking into reality. But at least they had amazing water. "And to think, some people say we have too much water."[break][break]

Sure enough, most of the Corsola were a particularly vibrant, vivid shade of pink. It helped Watson, the spot of baby blue he was, stand out all the more from the bunch. He looked up and spewed a Hydro Pump upwards, the Corsola frolicking and playing in the resulting shower as it sprinkled back downwards.[break][break]

Yet Eris' other question (or was it an order?) gnawed at the back of Isaac's head, even as he tried to ignore it to focus on the adorable spectacle before him. What did she mean by that? Was she afraid of being a burden on him? Did she think he wasn't enjoying himself? Or was there a deeper, darker meaning behind it?[break][break]

"Why do you want me to say that?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:25:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

Why does she want him to say that? Why does she take comfort in the lie that he's just doing it for himself? She wants to dig for an answer but she can feel a strange chill in her chest, the beginnings of something endless stirring. It makes her hesitate, makes her want to forget even trying to think about it -[break][break]

"I don't know." is the final conclusion she arrives at. "It's like when you pull out that one word to describe something. It just feels right."[break][break]

Her hands curl into the sand, water dripping off her fingers as she picks up a few broken pieces of shell. Everything about this scenario is peaceful, picturesque. And yet here she is, unable to place that strange feeling she has.[break][break]

Unwilling to place it.[break][break]

"They're really far out. Is that really safe for Watson?"
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:22:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Really?" Isaac shot a skeptical look Eris' way. He wasn't sure how much he believed her excuse, but was it even really an excuse? If anything, it sounded more like she wasn't even sure where the thought was coming from.[break][break]

He understood that feeling all too well.[break][break]

"Well, I mean. 'Course I'm doing it for me, too. It's the warmest day we had since the whole Kyurem incident. Be silly not to find some reason to spend it on a nice, sunny beach, y'know?" He let the warm sand trickle through his fingers, watching as it dribbled back to the ground. "Peaceful sights. A chance to distract myself. Trust me, I need this just as bad as you did."[break][break]

At the mention of Watson, Isaac couldn't help but snicker. "Oh, don't let that size fool you. Guy can swim circles around half my team. Even the water types," he pointed out. "If he ain't swimming, it's 'cause the lazybones is too busy trying to steal a nap out there. Don't think I don't see you, Watson!"[break][break]

His raised voice earned him a smile and a wave, at which point Watson went right back to his floating. Isaac sighed fondly, shaking his head at the sight. "Crocs, I swear . . ."[break][break]

"Y'know. We could always join him out there, if you wanted."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:33:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

With how full her head seems with empty thoughts, she won't try to meet his skeptical gaze with any lies or deflections. Instead, she waits for him to fill the space between them, to direct his own mind into thinking something up. And to his credit, Isaac does just that, building off one thought and another until he's completely shifted the topic away from that growing unease.[break][break]

Only to move onto another one.[break][break]

"Oh. Well." Ruby eyes gaze longingly out to sea, but her feet are stuck to the spot where she squats. "I can't really swim."[break][break]

Every bit of memory of being submerged in water had been tainted by one way or another - Near deaths, heavy threats, bliss that had turned into the bitterness of betrayal. And now, as she imagines what it would be like to be as far out as Watson, she can feel the endless rush of bubbles churning through her hair, popping and prickling at her skin.[break][break]

"I don't really know if I like swimming really."
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 14:37:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Hey. That's okay."[break][break]

Was it strange that someone who seemed to love the beach so much had such an odd reaction to being by the water? Perhaps. But people were strange. Brains were strange. And this strange region made them all so much stranger.[break][break]

"There's plenty of stuff to do on a beach. You don't have to go in the water if you don't want to." And if she ever did want to, he'd be the first to have her back and help her learn. But he'd let that promise go unspoken for the time being. He didn't want his helpfulness to be misstaken for pressure.[break][break]

Instead, he cast an eye out towards the shimmering sea. "We can always just sit back and watch 'em from afar."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,880 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 3:36:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]

"But I wanna hold one." She interrupts him, the most serious of gazes falling solely on him as she cups her hands. "I've always wanted to try touching them."[break][break]

Pausing for a moment, there seems to be a flicker of hesitation that flits through her eyes. But it disappears like the bubbling sea foam, swallowed up by the crashing of a new wave as she peers at the colony of Corsola.[break][break]

"I don't think they'd be as soft as Cory. But I've never really gotten the chance to see for myself."
[break][break]
[break]
mission

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged || theme

template by punki

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
anchor || c
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:00:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Soft was the last word Isaac would use to describe a Corsola. They were hard, a little prickly, and covered on bumps, knobs, and branches. If she was expecting the feeling of a plush toy, she'd be sorely disappointed.[break][break]

However, what they lacked in softness they made up for in gentleness. While their bodies were cool to the touch, their hearts were oh so warm. Even in the wild, they were one of the friendlier and more trustworthy Pokemon species. Maybe getting some personal time with one was what Eris needed after the shit she'd been through. It was a nice, safe little reminder that there were parts of the world which were full of love.[break][break]

Different didn't always have to mean bad.[break][break]

"Well, I can try bringing you over to them," Isaac said. Arceus knew he had enough surfers and fliers on hand to keep Eris safe. "Or we can see if we can get their attention and make them come here. Your choice, really."[break][break]

"Just say the word and I'll make it happen."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]