Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
resupply [post-d]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 23:56:17 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]If only Gavin knew just how much Isaac understood.[break][break]

If only he knew that Isaac was already familiar with a collective consciousness that twisted and warped those it got its tendrils around. If only he knew how Isaac felt as he saw the immense pain they were put through, their warped minds convinced that it was for their own good. If only he knew how, just like the Nihilego of the cave, it lurked around every corner, hidden within every shadow, just waiting for a moment of weakness to strike.[break][break]

If only he knew how it broke Isaac's heart last night, when its toxin infested for the final time.[break][break]

Isaac knew a Nihilego all too well, and its name was Rocket.[break][break]

"I try to steer clear of it," he lied. "But if the time comes where I have to, I'll do my best to understand." That one was the truth, and was a process Isaac had already been working towards.[break][break]

It was just a shame that the more he understood, the more danger he was in.[break][break]

As Gavin watched the front lines, Isaac turned to focus on the rear. The pile of meat rocks twitched and quivered, like the throes of a dying animal, but it refused to give way. If the League hadn't given up on pushing through it, they were clearly having trouble breaking through. By the time they forced their way in, Rocket would be long gone.[break][break]

Still, Isaac would remain vigilant. After all, why should he think anything here was assured?

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resupply [post-d]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 20:41:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: