‹ nes gracidea bouquet › [m] [bb] [seed]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:42:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"oh, uhm."[break][break]
THREE new faces looked at pippa expectantly, each beaming and ready to work. this made the heiress feel a bit awkward, given her disappointment. when she had asked her father for help with her own upstart, she didn't expect him to challenge her with such a small trio of personnel. surely they were good at what they did ... right? if not, this would be a much wilder ride than she had ever intended.[break]
looking to flynt for support, she held out a hand and put on a comforting smile in case he was worried as well. her fiance had never been a staunch supporter of the velvet room, but he at least helped her not lose her head while working for them. more of a personal assistant than anything, he still had his foot in the room whether he liked it or not. while pippa felt sorry for that fact, she dared not look a gift horse in the mouth and spit him out of any of her work now that they were closer and closer to the date of them tying the knot now and forevermore.[break]
"perhaps not the biggest start, but it's a start nonetheless. i hope you all show my fiance -- " stress on the 'fiance', "with equal respect as myself."[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

BOND BRIDGE APRIL, 1/3 OF FIRST STEP OF GRACIDEA SEED, BASE BUILDING INTRO THREAD

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 18:24:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Surprisingly, Flynt seemed pleased that they had a small number of people to work with this time around. It was his turn to be the support as he took Pippa's hand and offered a squeeze that meant a strong sense of reassurance. Though he had completely forgotten some dirt still lingered on his hands from planting their respective gracidea seeds. An apologetic smile formed as he quickly retracted his hands to give them a proper cleaning. He used some antibacterial wipes for his hands and then quickly cleaned Pippa's.

"We may have few numbers, but it's perfect! We'll be able to keep track of everyone's performance and divide things a bit more fairly," he reasoned. "Given our financial approach, I say we plant roots in a big city, maybe Rustboro?"

Rustboro was a city that saw plenty of financial overturnings. They were home to Devon Corp, a large manufacturer of Hoenn's pokeballs, so finance was no stranger to this city. Flynt clasped his hands together as he smiled at the three associates they got to start out with. They had to celebrate their newfound partnership, did they not?

"I hope it's not too forward of a leap, but I made some things for a small picnic to celebrate our new partnership. I'm hoping we can all work well together."

The gesture came in a way Flynt had dug into his bag to retrieve a container of egg salad, fresh homemade bread, and meat and cheese options for those who didn't favor egg salad. It wasn't long until he dug out a picnic blanket for them all to sit on and bond. Even his Leafeon seemed to take delight in joining, as she popped out of her pokeball and quickly trotted over to Pippa to nuzzle at her ankles as if she asked to see the other trainer's Sylveon.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:35:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"considering it's a financial sector of hoenn, it'll also be a lot more expensive to set up shop there." that wouldn't be an issue, she imagined, but it was worth noting. "we'll be rustboro-centric then." with a nod, the pink heiress took to flynt's hands after the quick cleaning and placing down of the first of many company get-togethers. this way that they were allowed to take care of their own personal 'branches' of the room would allow them more freedom --[break]
thus it would allow her more time personally with flynt.[break]
this was wonderful for pippa who was ready to get knee deep into the flussy. as if coinciding with this idea, the heiress's sylveon popped out of his pokeball eagerly as if sensing flynt's presence nearby and knowing what that meant. summoning itself on top of the leafeon near pippa, the sylveon used all four of its legs to curl around the leafeon possessively - effectively a backpack with a happy 've!' as pippa laughed off the antics before turning her focus on flynt. their pokemon could have their fun, but she had full intentions of focusing on just them right then and there. after all, their new recruits could take care of themselves.[break]
"it makes me a bit jealous to see you cook for a group, flynty. i thought those hands were only meant for me." putting said palms on her cheeks, she leaned her head into his grasp expectantly - an overplayed pout on her face. "but it's pretty cute - kind of like when you go over to the boss's place and their partner cooks up a really good meal or else you're forced to look down on your boss and their partner forevermore. we won't have that problem!" strangely specific but without explanation, pippa brought forth her rotom phone. it levitated in front of her as she pondered over the schematics of their new base. "i think we should invest plenty into the base structure. don't want to be collapsing on anything but you!" insinuating the base of operations would buckle and slam into the earth without a proper base, she was ready to start pushing most of their base funding into it (SUGGESTION PENDING OTHER PARTY APPROVAL: +50 POINTS INTO BASE HP). "what do you think, baby?"
[break]

@flynt

BASE STATS:
(SETTING): RUSTBORO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 12:48:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I think that's an excellent idea," he agreed.

It seemed odd, but he had begun to grow more accustomed to Pippa's mannerisms. Her innuendo was met simply with a sweet smile as though he couldn't agree more. Maybe it went hand in hand with how he willingly went along with her work despite his own objections with the room. Or maybe he knew that he couldn't necessarily deny -- he was part of the room whether he liked it or not. Such was a harsh truth he dealt with when speaking offhand with Sumi. Despite her devil may care approach to life as a whole, she had her own sense of intelligence that shined through at times.

(SUGGESTION APPROVED NOTION TO MOVE FORWARD WITH +50 POINTS TO HP)

Once he got his hands free, Flynt began to offer food to some of their guests. Once everyone had their own food, Flynt prepared his own food that he knew he'd ultimately share with Pippa. It seemed to be his approach when she got into funks where she didn't seem to want to eat. For now he was concerned, but he didn't want to push the issue too much and unintentionally upset her. It wasn't long until he turned and gave a laugh to how their respective Eeveelutions seemed to romp around. But those two weren't the main focus as of now. Business came first.

"Once we have the proper resources, I suggest we take a more monetary approach to things. I imagine some of the brutes in this collective may make a more violent approach, but that's above us."

Oh? Was that a quip at some of the more ill-tempered members of the Velvet Room, like Roman, Jaskier, and Leon? Their skills seemed to fall into intimidation and violence, a far cry from Flynt's own persona. But it seemed a surprise to hear him openly critique anyone. He got into his bag once more and pulled out a small container of berries. After he took a few, he offered them out to Pippa.

"I figure having some brain food will help us focus a bit more on the task at hand."

@pippa