‹ nes gracidea flower › [m] [bb] [seed]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:44:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
FIFTEEN new victims had to witness sumi in nothing but a mesh outfit from head to toe along a loincloth and pasties over her nipples. the pure feather coat she had on barely hid anything but she wore it proudly anyway, the over-the-top sunglasses she had on also glinting a hot pink over her eyes that peered at the new crowd disapprovingly through them. "they'll do, i guess." she was less than happy with anything but the most people available, but she figured it was better than nothing. looking to leon, she gave him a seedy once-over before deciding:[break]
yeah. they could do jack shit and leon would motivate her to pick up the slack without doing much of anything anyway.[break]
"come on girls, we're putting on a show!" aka, she was ready to put these bitches to work like britney always wanted. magenta lips pursed momentarily as the gears in her head turned slowly, clicking to a halt. "but er ..." she leaned into leon's ear, whispering secretively: "where are we going again?" the fuecoco hidden in her large coat pocket poked its head out, large crocodile maw agape as it showed it lacked just as many brain cells as its owner - smiling emptily as if to say it was happy to come along for the ride.[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@leonk

BOND BRIDGE APRIL, 1/3 OF FIRST STEP OF GRACIDEA SEED, BASE BUILDING INTRO THREAD

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 21:42:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Leon couldn't help but practically rip his own jacket off and place it over Sumi's shoulders. He should have known she wouldn't dress for the occasion, but he did wish to give her the benefit of the doubt for once. It seemed he was proven wrong. Nonetheless, his Wartortle skipped ahead and blew a gentle water gun at the Fuecoco. Maybe this was an attempt to pick on it, or maybe even an attempt to get it to play along, but the Wartortle seemed a bit more mischievous since Sumi's new addition to her team.

Leon knew what that meant. He wasn't ready to give 'the talk' to his pokemon. Or Sumi for that matter. (Cause let's be real here. Did Sumi know how Pokemon Eggs came about?)

He inhaled and looked at the people with a stoic fashion. He'd spent moments before digging a proper area for their individual gracidea seeds. He was covered in dirt so he wasn't in the happiest of moods. As Sumi asked where they were going, he folded his arms over his chest and eyed their alotted following.

"We want somewhere heavily populated. I say we head for Slateport."

Plenty of people to influence, and plenty of people to sell varied wares too. If they wanted to be smart about his own position, they'd likely have to speak to the two resident drug lords. That meant creating allyship among fellow Velvet Room. Perhaps he could talk Sumi into an outing with Jaskier and himself with Taiga. After all, those two were so far up each other's asses that they didn't have to worry about any sort of debauchery.

@sumi

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:53:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"ohmigod, slateport is like such a serve." practically visualizing the nail emoji by offering her own manicured hand, sumi nuzzled into her boyfriend's jacket and delighted in it - a wide smile on her face as she enjoyed the rugged nature of his appearance. "kinda like how dirt is appealing only when on you. otherwise people look, y'know, kinda poor. you look like you're a strong farmer ready to let me live out my smutty farmhand fantasies." batting her eyelashes, she almost forgot about the wartortle trying to play with her fuecoco. hard pause.[break]
"OH MY GOD ARE THEY TRYING TO FUCK?!"[break]
no subtlety to be had, sumi borderline despaired. no, she had no basic understand of biology - let alone pokemon biology. why the hell did all of them produce eggs? shouldn't that be for the bird pokemon only? would her little pepper be giving live birth? this was too much for the pinkette's head. she almost imploded with the idea but basically gave her baby the boot. "if you're gonna do that, don't make it weird. i don't wanna see that shit." her fuecoco gaped at its trainer but was enjoying the company of the wartortle, plodding over and popping some bubbles with finely tuned embers shooting from its mouth like a little bb gun. clapping happily, the fuecoco then patted its stomach rhythmically to show appreciation for the game. as to suggest they take their place elsewhere, the fuecoco took the lead in guiding the wartortle away, not understanding even the concept of being picked on - seeing it as a fun friendly gesture.[break]
"so anyway, i brought this sushi thing." moving right along, sumi snapped her fingers as some caterers came forward - trays upon trays of sushi and sashimi brought to line of vision. "but oh wow ... i don't seem to have a plate to eat it on." despairing theatrically, the pink-haired one found herself putting a limp wrist to her forehead. a caterer quickly offered her a plate but she slapped it away with a hiss, accentuating her last problem: "if only i had a strong back to eat it off of." it was obvious she wasn't here for business, but she sighed and rolled her eyes as one of the new servants raised a hand amongst a mouthful of sushi and asked how their base looked. amongst sipping a pomegranate tea, sumi peered at the rotom that allowed her to allot a certain amount of their cash into certain compartments of the base.[break]
"thick thighs save lives or whatever. want the base to have the biggest squatting power," sumi said more to herself than anyone else as she started putting points into what was deemed the 'HP' stat. (PENDING REQUEST: +40 POINTS INTO BASE HP).

[break]

@leonk

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 14:53:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
No subtlety whatsoever, but that was Sumi. Leon coughed to mask the laugh that bubbled out of his lips at her accusation between the two pokemon. His attention turned to the sushi that she mentioned, and he gave a nod. Sure, there were more than enough plates to go around though. But rather than ponder on it too much, he decided it best to simply fold and give into Sumi's ridiculous whimsies. The bodyguard had no qualms when it came to taking his shirt off, rather proud of his physique. Instead of offering his back to her, Leon sprawled himself across the idol's lap and simply slid the contents of his plate onto his abdomen so he could properly balance the various pieces of sushi and feed them to Sumi.

With no hesitation, he grabbed a piece off of himself with chopsticks and carefully dipped it into the wasabi ginger mix that the staff had provided and offered it up to the pinkette. His free hand cupped carefully under the chopsticks as not to drip anything onto himself. For a moment, he turned his attention to the staff seated around who seemed absolutely bewildered with the display put on before them from the team they were supposed to follow orders from.

"I'm sorry we have a bond you just can't seem to comprehend," the bodyguard offered without any thought.

Sure, if that's what he wanted to call it.

Another plate was offered to him so he could eat his own sushi, and he sat it beside himself and carefully took a piece to dip into soy sauce. After he downed the piece, he gave an appreciative hum for the collective taste of cream cheese, avocado, and salmon that lingered on the piece he'd taken. From there, he figured it best to pose his idea for the base. Given it was social, they likely didn't need to bulk it up too much, but some bulk was appropriate.

"I agree though, some bulk to the base would be ideal, but do you really think we need that much as of right now? We're focusing on the social aspect of your work for now. Do you think we could possibly negotiate focus to another aspect?"

(NEGOTIATION TO LESSEN THE HP VALUE TO 30 POINTS, FOCUS ON DEFENSE WITH THE SUBTRACTED 10 POINTS PENDING)

@sumi