blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:26:42 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

The fighting rings scattered throughout the Slateport outskirts stand in stark contrast to the neat and largely efficient tasks she’s carried out under Theo’s instruction.[break][break]

Everything about this place is messy and grimy. Raucous, crowded, too warm and too loud. Too much of everything all at once, crowding out the quiet world beyond metal walls. Fluorescent lights and a cement floors. A constructed ring that doesn’t look or feel safe but counts for good enough by the onlookers.[break][break]

And Blue is right at home in the thick of it.[break][break]

This is her world, though she’s not in the ring tonight. At least not at this point, anyway. She threads the crowd, hawkish and pacing like a cornered persian. Still not wandering far from the hand that’s decided to guide her.[break][break]

“Surprised you decided to be here, instead of just sending me out.”[break][break]

Wary glances are cast in his direction, flickers of curiosity glimmering in the red shade. He looks so out of place. So formal and composed in the face of cajoling and howling and mess and dirt and blood. It’s a welcome thing for her. But does he belong too, under the mask of composure?[break][break]

Her stare slides away again, waiting for any directive. The sight reminds her of the night followed her to the fighting pits, starkly contrasting with everyone around him. It makes a knot tie in her chest and she shoves the feeling deep deep down, until she feels it no more.[break][break]

Until there is only the noise and the chaos left. 
[break][break]
[break][break]
// bouncing boxers

[attr="class","star3"][attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#677fb5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 8:19:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

is no stranger to fighting pits such as this. he is familiar with the gruesome nature of them, the blood, the anger, the violence, and also the sport that most make of it.[break][break]

he had once participated as a competitor. now, he returns as an observer. or something along those lines.[break][break]

"i find it useful to get my hands dirty every now and then."[break][break]

a glance over at her.[break][break]

"would you rather have come alone?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:40:26 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Blue has no knowledge of who he was before. Who he might’ve been prior to the even stoicism she knows now. But his remark is enough to make her head tilt curiously.[break][break]

“What, so you can wash them again and be done with it until the next time?”[break][break]

There is no now and then for her. This is her all the time. This is where she’s always been—from the moment her sorry self landed on Hoenn soil.[break][break]

She tugs at the wrist wrap that bulks up her hands, adjusting the fastener so that it stays secure. Her glance flits up to him, then back down. “Nah, guess I don’t mind.”[break][break]

The corner of her mouth hooks in a sharp smirk for a moment, then neutralizes again. “Just didn’t think this would be your scene.”[break][break]

She’d never be one to claim she needs help, but there’s been mutterings of potential league interference. And she’d like to avoid the headache.

[break][break]
[break][break]
// bouncing boxers

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 7:32:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"our hands are never really clean. or at least they never stay that way for long."[break][break]

from one assignment after the other, they get dirtier and dirtier, sickened with the blood they draw and the lives they end.[break][break]

he glances down at the wrist wrap around her hands.[break][break]

"it isn't. not anymore."[break][break]

and as they venture deeper into the pits, the arena awaits them—awaits her, specifically.[break][break]

"try not to get killed."[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:42:46 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

She snorts, the methodical process of testing the wraps pausing as she glances up without fully lifting her head. The sharp hook of a slight smirk is just visible at the corner of her mouth. “You always make a habit to try and sound as sagely as possible?”[break][break]

He’s not wrong, though, as she’s been learning hard and fast the more assignments she takes up under his direction.[break][break]

It’s definitely a notch up from the standard brawling she’s accustomed to.[break][break]

“But it was? Once?” The response only fuels her curiosity.[break][break]

“Hah. You worried?” Her nose wrinkles as she bares her teeth. She’s not worried. Swinging up on the ropes to slide into the ring comes naturally. Maybe this defeats the purpose of watching for league personnel. But from here–she’s got a better vantage than she does down in the thick of the crowd.

[break][break]
[break][break]
// bouncing boxers

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
baby annihilation [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 5:52:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARD)