part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 17:18:04 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknox2"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]His last experience with the dream mist had not been pleasant. He’d been plagued by visions of his past life and attacked by a strange creature that looked like a mecha Tyrannitar. Safe to say he was not in a hurry to revisit the subject.

Banks of pink fog curled around his ankles. Fox narrowed his eyes at the stuff, wishing he could kick it away. But he had a feeling disturbing it would only make things worse.

His time on the battlefield had been limited, thus far, and for that he was thankful. Exploring this strange, rapidly-spreading Interdream Zone was one of his reconnaissance responsibilities.

mp
+ 100 MP interdream zone
+ 10 MP ic post

[attr="class","samknoxt"]
[attr="class","samknoxc"]

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:26:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Oh, fuck.

They were here. Again.

There was one very good reason why he didn’t want to be back here—mostly because of the shit that happened the last time they’d gone here!

However, Team Rocket had chosen the most inconvenient place to suddenly turn up and cause mass fucking mayhem—geez, what a fucking mess this was all going to be…

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Che palle, not this shit again,” he grumbled as he sighed once more. “Why is this shit everywhere.”

pd: interdream
50 ↠ participate in a PD thread
10 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:37:12 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]"Mm. We do keep seeming to find it." He takes a big step over a thin tendril of pink. "Just keep your head screwed on straight and stay calm and we'll be fine."

He peeks back, curling smile hidden beneath his half-face mask.

"I know that's difficult for you."

mp
+ 100 MP interdream zone
+ 10 MP ic post

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:54:31 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I have a better way of navigating this place,” he hummed, quietly rummaging through his pockets and finding the Heavy Ball he was looking for.

In no time flat, the shining silver beast of a Metagross joined them.

“Do it,” he continued quietly as he patted the closest leg of Ro’s he could reach.

Almost immediately, a faintly-shimmering ‘bubble’ of Psychic energy formed around the three of them.

“Hopefully this is good enough to protect us,” he gestured at the ‘protection’ that shimmered around them. Without even thinking, he then tilted his head in the silver Pokémon’s direction.

“Want a ride?”

20 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 11:29:29 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]Fox tucked his chin at the bubble of psychic energy that covered them, undulating pink spirals pressing against the influx of prying tendrils of dream mist.

“Never trust in hope, commander,” he says, “it is a logical fallacy.”

He shakes his head at the offer of a ride.

“I prefer to walk, thank you. Makes us less of a sitting target.” Bad enough they had to stay within the confines of the bubble. Might as well paint a big red bullseye on them.

“Let’s go.”

mp
+ 100 MP interdream zone
+ 10 MP ic post

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 21:09:32 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“What made you come back to check the mist out? I thought you didn’t like this shit either,” he mused quietly, wondering if his observation wasn’t too far off the mark.

Of course, he wanted to snark a little—but fact of the matter was that this was serious business and, well…

He then hopped on the Metagross’s back, relishing the cold feeling of the metal against his own skin, before flicking at something seemingly non-existent and calling up a small orb of frozen ‘energy’ and concentrating on holding the form. Might as well try and get some practice controlling the errant power spilling out of him back into some semblance of order and form.

“You remember the time we busted the fighting ring? And I was holding a legitimate icicle without my hands peeling off or getting frostbite?” he ventured as they moved slowly forward, eyes still scanning the pink mist that bumped up against the shimmering ‘barrier’ that protected them as they went further in.

30 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 18:10:37 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]Fox fights down the urge to roll his eyes. “I do not. I am a scout and scouting is my job.” Of course he didn’t want to be in this miserable place, with these horrendous fumes conjuring up images of a life he’d killed and buried.

He shakes his head, forcing himself to not think about it.

“Mind on the task at hand, commander.”

Who knows what looms in the darkness.

mp
+ 100 MP interdream zone
+ 10 MP ic post

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 20:54:11 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Now that’s strange. He turned to look at his companion, before tilting his head at the other man.

“Not out here to gather samples or something? That’s new.

Of course he didn’t mean to goad, but that was just him making an observation.

“This is still so messed up. In more ways than one.”

40 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:39:42 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]“We’re in the middle of a war, Lars. Collecting samples is what I do for my day job.”

He continues to walk on as Lars and his Metagross float behind him.

“Nothing’s even happened ye--,”

A wall of flame erupts between them, close enough that Fox can feel the heat on his face. He stumbles back, tripping and rolling over his head to his knees as the red-hot fire roars and screams at the sky. It stretches for miles in both directions.

“Just a trick of the dream fog,” he says to himself. An illusion.

Sure felt real, though.

mp
+ 100 MP interdream zone
+ 10 MP ic post

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:51:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t help make a crack…

“So what’s your night job, then?”

He then realized what he’d said before biting his lip—although there was a snicker that briefly escaped him as he did so.

Unable to resist, he then mentally said, You spoke too soon, before a ‘wall of flame’ came crashing up against the barricade, before dispersing as he turned his attention to it—

And then wished he hadn’t, because holy fucking shit why did the pink mist coalesce into the form of someone—that was definitely not his younger sister or his mother—and he abruptly turned away.

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope! Not today!

Little did he notice that the scales on his arm were showing, distorting slightly in the faint light.

‘Lars…?’

His blood ran cold as he heard that voice…

50 ↠ post in a PD thread
10 ↠ involve realm mutations (‘aquatic scales’)
100 ↠ interdream thread completion
250 ↠ ‘tie’ thread neutral ending

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
in a week [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:34:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: