Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Growing Into Our Own [S/Gracedia]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 22:26:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]A carpet of soft grass greeting Isaac and Luka as they popped down from above.[break][break]

It was all too easy for them to teleport here. Isaac knew this this stretch of the woods like the back of his hand. Since his Gracedia seeds fell from his pocket and landed here, he'd been making check-ups several times per day to ensure that they were growing well. Each day, the sprouts were a little bit higher, a little bit more vibrant, and radiated with a little more energy.[break][break]

Yet they were nothing compared to the forest surrounding them. For almost two weeks now, Isaac had been going out of his way to show the place the time, love, and care that it deserved. Fresh, young sprouts were nurtured with extra sunlight, water, and food, either through nature's bounty or the skills of Isaac's Pokemon. More stable plants looked more vibrant and vivid than ever, Overgrowth and Springtide Storms keeping them in full bloom. Old, dying growths were trimmed, uprooted, and mulched, at which point they were replanted in any spare area of soil.[break][break]

It wasn't just Isaac's project. He had a large collection of Pokemon, and a solid dozen or two had lent their skills towards making this neck of the woods into what had basically become a grove. Were it not for all of their hopes and dreams pushing towards a single goal, he wouldn't have made even half of the progress that he currently had.[break][break]

Was he nothing without his Pokemon, like he once thought? Or was he the essential glue holding this all together?[break][break]

Isaac and Luka wouldn't be the only ones to appear in this microgrove. Their Pokemon appeared by their sides as well, including the little interloper that made this all happen in the first place. Isaac reached out to catch Echo as he fell, the little Ralts giggling up a storm as he landed securely into Isaac's arms.[break][break]

"You tell me."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights