He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 3:54:51 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jett made sense of the strange space that he was going through; this was a used route; but at the same time; something used was something known. He knew just what he was supposed to do, make sure that this path was safe. To make sure that those who passed through were properly protected, that they wouldn’t be jumped.
[break][break]
But that came with taking his own risks, riding through it; kicking up a cloud of dust. There was a look in his eyes, it was almost distant, the eyes of someone who looked inwards towards his own thoughts and nothing else.
[break][break]
So, he and his Cyclizar kicked up a dust storm, a look into the wilds of this very very strange space.
[break][break]
”It’s only one day…” A bit of work wasn’t too bad, as long as he could leave when he wanted.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 15:16:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the STENCH is the first and only indication that something is not right. it wafts into the scene, carrying with it a sense of dread.[break][break]

ambushes have always been one of his preferred methods to start fights. it puts him at a clear advantage while leaving the other crippled and having to recover.[break][break]

this time should be no different.[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, sending his garbodor's SLUDGE BOMB flying through the air.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x1[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:38:00 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

He could smell the strong stench, it was definitely the first thing he had noticed; coming to a stop. It was a sickly smell, and Cyclizar beneath him seemed to be the first one to notice it, letting out a rather pitiful sound, and causing it to buck Jett off as he jumped back towards his normal form.
[break][break]
It was a strange move, but Cyclizar was the first one hit with the large bomb that fell down on him, a toxic sludge that burned against its skin, and caused it to let out a roar of pain before it looked for the source of it. ”Hey hey, take it easy.”
[break][break]
He wanted to push through, but it wasn’t to be, just who was behind it; they would just have to follow the smell. ”Sniff them out, then shift.” He told his pokemon, who sniffed at the air itself, already hurt; it wasn’t a small wound either. The sludge bomb was a strong attack, and he didn’t want Cyclizar to take another.
[break][break]
”Darn, I ain’t into this jumping tomfoolery, whose out there?”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 10:27:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

from around the corner comes a garbodor, odd in color and stench. it slides along the ground, spreading its TOXIC goo as it looks to poison cyclizar.[break][break]

"you'll live if you surrender."[break][break]

theo steps out as well, revealing his position. call it mercy; a trait he only recently developed.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:08:41 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jett smirked at the offer but he shook his head. ”If I let you go free, more people will end up dying.” His answer came rather quickly, and yet it was Cyclizar that had no choice but to fix up, his body churned with gear switched; it had taken a large blow already, but that would just have to do.
[break][break]
”No. Shed Tail.” He said as he had his pokemon leave a shedding behind, forcibly shedding its outer skin; letting it out for any longer would be a disaster, the other pokemon would eat him alive and Jett knew that, honedge came out back out instead. ”Let’s just see, whether you can beat me first, or I get back up first.”
[break][break]
Jett didn’t believe he was a stronger trainer than this person, he couldn’t say whether it was a matter of instincts, or the difference in opening moves. But this was the kind of battle he didn’t see himself winning, it had been a long time since he had felt himself reach this point.

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:08:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

seeing the clear discrepancy between them, he decides to show what little mercy he can spare. he recalls his garbodor and replaces it with a malamar.[break][break]

"good luck."[break][break]

the first strike of the battle is a PSYCHO CUT that cuts across the distance.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 80 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:46:14 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett clicked his tongue as his Cyclizar took the stage; the revved engine, the lack of choice in the attack it was supposed to make in that moment as he charged forward, his claws began to glow a draconic blue in that moment, brighter and brighter as it slashed at the Psycho Cut, even as he dispersed it; a slash cut up his arm.
[break][break]
”Strike.” His Cyclizar jumped, pounced onto the Malamar, using his mean claws to aim for the most vulnerable points of that pokemon, as if to cut into him, to beat into him, to tear into him. Even if he was a mere mount, even as a mere “tamed’ pet, there was a singular truth.
[break][break]
He was a dragon.

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:57:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the malamar stays still, taking the hit only for its tentacles to lash out to wrap around the cyclizar. its eyes pulse, glowing in a strange HYPNOSIS as it attempts to lull the dragon to sleep.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 9:07:25 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Cyclizar couldn’t get itself free from the attack; as it was tied up, and forced to look into the eyes of Malamar; the rotation of its eyes, the glow of a peaceful sleep, Cyclizar didn’t stand a chance in such close quarters, it didn’t have such a great chance in taking such a battle against its own sleep.
[break][break]
It snored, very loudly. Jett took out his pokeball, and drew in his poisoned, sleepy pokemon back into the comfort of the insides of that pokeball, he’d have to heal it better later. ”Alright. You’re up Garlette.” He said as he threw another pokeball into the air, the Scyther took to the air, and looked down at the Malamar.
[break][break]
”Alright, begin it. Double hit.” He said to his pokemon as it soared down towards the Malamar. ”Watch out for the tentacles, you might get hooked.”

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 9:23:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

once more, the malamar takes the attack. the DOUBLE HIT with scyther's sharp claws dig into its flesh, drawing blood and odd liquids. but it remains tangible, ready to strike again.[break][break]

theo clicks his tongue.[break][break]

channeling the pain, malamar's tentacle slices back with a PSYCHO CUT, looking to take out one of scyther's wings.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 100 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 9:34:48 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Scyther had no choice after its attack struck; the tentacle that whipped out a force of psychic power headed for its wing, it didn’t have the room to maneuver without losing its wing, so it took it with its scythes crossed over its chest.
[break][break]
It was a strong defense, but it was still forced backwards, its right scythe seemed to dangle uselessly at its side, but that was fine. She charged into the air, a series of spins, before she came back down with great speed.
[break][break]
It was a series of attacks that were matched by the rapid rotation of his pokemon, a series of spins so she could strike at her strongest.

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 10:05:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the sharpness of the scythes makes this battle incredibly dangerous — life-threatening, even, which becomes apparent the moment the scyther begins to fight back.[break][break]

tentacles are sliced into, drawing deeper and deeper until they begin to flop around.[break][break]

but the malamar does what is expected of it and carries on even if it means potentially dying.[break][break]

still doing its best to latch onto the scyther, it quickly shifts to the side to send a NIGHT SLASH at .[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 110 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:13:35 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
He wanted more out of this battle, Garlette looked marvelous as she danced; a dance of quick blades; but that left him open to the night slash; an attack that came from the tentacle that shot towards him; he could avoid it, he could have jumped.
[break][break]
There was something about it all; he did try to move backwards; but it tore at his coat, at his skin; and at his abdomen all the same, there it was.
[break][break]
A spray of blood, so he didn’t hold his pokemon back, so he fought it as well as he could. He wanted it to win even if he himself was hurt.
[break][break]
So, Scyther continued its flying blade dance that was acrobatics.

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 9:10:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the ACROBATICS is enough to turn malamar into sashimi. what remains of it falls ot the ground splat.[break][break]

"hm."[break][break]

he supposes he will have to turn up the heat.[break][break]

the same garbodor from earlier is released, THUNDERBOLT flying shortly after.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 320 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Jumped Times [PD - Clash
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 7:32:50 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
There was no moment for Scyther to take a proper breath after its victory, Garlette was immediately struck by a thunderbold, a powerful blow that singed her body and sent her crashing back into the ground, sending her to a place she had not expected…Unconsciousness, and that was when Jett drew her back in a moment.
[break][break]
Jett felt the blood drip from him, it was a painful sensation, but beyond that was his eyes locked onto his opponent. ”Who the hell are you? You ain’t like the others I’ve seen. You’re a strong trainer.” He said as he threw out his Armarouge.
[break][break]
Even with a type advantage, he knew that it wouldn’t mean much if this much different in skill existed between trainers. ”Keep sharp, he’s good. Use Flame Charge.”
[break][break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]