[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Intently watching a door that doesn't move is stressful, highly stressful. Considering the fact that a welfare worker of sorts is supposed to come down from the League headquarters today to do some kind of check-in, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't the slightest bit nervous.[break][break]

Who would they assign the duty to? Would they be nice? Would they scoff at her? Perhaps, it'd be best if they simply ignore her. Surely the League isn't as careless as to send a mentally unhinged creature such as right to their house after what he's done to both of them.[break][break]

Her mind is a mess and it doesn't help that Mesprit is feeding on her mess of emotions, exuding the very same prickling sensation as she observes in relative curiosity. The only thing that makes her consider the possibility that everything might be fine is the fact that Reiner lays perfectly still by her side, his breathing kept steady as he disperses all worries from his own mind. That and the fact that she can hear in the kitchen, likely whipping up some pancakes or food to satiate the munchies.[break][break]

As long as he's around, she stands somewhat of a chance at survival (in the worst case scenario).[break][break]

"You should probably hide, Mes. I don't know when they're coming." Eris murmurs, raising a hand towards the pixie as she stares back. And those slender arms reach down to clasp at her mysterious charm, shaking it gently as she lets out a quiet chirp. Then she whizzes right up the stairs, the clicking of a door just barely audible over the clash and clatter of pans.[break][break]

"Now, we wait."[break][break]

And pray.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 10:32:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
if mesprit was to ever to detect any kind of emotion from the newcomer as he rings the doorbell, it would be apathy.

kyle cares very little about this visit. a chore was what it was, regardless of whether or not mandated by the league. he would have been at the very bottom of the list of people that could be assigned for this, but luck doesn't go his way every so often.

"no, i'm not gonna die," he mutters before he gets to the house. "we'll just deal with it when it comes to that." it was the line that pacifies the legend before him.

he pushes the sword of justice away from the door when it forced itself in. kyle's action seemed to have been enough to convince the beast to stay outside, recognizing the stubborn in the midst of passivity.

necrozma was a presence not meant for this world, and it's natural for terrakion to act up in its presence. whether it picked up on another creature of fantasy in the immediate area or not was lost to kyle.

the doorbell rings again, having forgotten that he has already pressed it once because of the skit.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 12:52:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Once rings the doorbell, prompting Eris to hop to her feet and beckon Reiner to follow her over to the door. As always, it's a guessing game as to who might be there. Sometimes, they're nice. Other times, they're just here to give a brief look and then get the hell out before they get murdered.[break][break]

What she doesn't expect is for the doorbell to be rung twice just before she even reaches the entrance, her mind now filled with the slightest bits of hesitation as she carefully turns the lock. Then with a little wary grunt from Reiner, she pulls the door open, squinting at the sight of just who stands there. That one beast she'd seen at the Hoeen Star Tournament and a... rather disgruntled champion.[break][break]

Her words are far quicker than her mind.[break][break]

"Did you get the wrong house or something?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:18:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"no, sorry, you lost the coin flip and got me. i can call one of your favorites instead if you want?" he asks.

off the top of his head, he recalls records of and having the most visits, but he may be wrong. his assumption goes that since they've been here so frequently that they're their visitor of choice.

not that his assumptions have been accurate. for all he knows, his words could be interpreted in another way.

he looks at her, not wanting to force his way in after she's answered the door. "would you invite me in?"

he considers two things, one that it's common courtesy to be let in, and two that he's buying time to observe terrakion's reaction to the necrozma's presence in .

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 4:29:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There was a coin flip on the matter? Oh wait, he probably means it metaphorically. When he mentions the possibility of calling one of her favourites, she wonders just whether , or will actually show.[break][break]

"Do head scientists and rangers have more free time than a champion does?" Wondering out loud, Eris makes sure to stand to the side and gestures for Kyle to enter. To her, it's almost like inviting a vampire into this humble abode, but perhaps in the eyes of the champion, he's walking right into the lion's den.[break][break]

"Is... That one's staying outside?" For a moment, she does notice Terrakion's presence, observing it with utmost curiosity as she tries to commit every detail to memory. "If you're worried about the crystals, pa's been able to control it pretty well."[break][break]

Her confidence comes not out of blind faith, but rather a first-hand experience of witnessing 's interactions with Mesprit. The crystals had most definitely surfaced but were quick to subside with active recognition.[break][break]

"You'll be fine, promise!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:08:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's more like, hmm, it depends on the season."

work does come to them in droves. at the moment, kyle isn't the one dealing with the minor things, so the load goes to the rangers. he has no idea what the science department does at these kinds of days though.

he makes his way to the couch and pulls out his phone. his face gets cemented on the screen as he works on the handheld device instead of something more appropriate, like a laptop.

"he's the one worried, i'm not." he looks back at the window. "do you want him in? i don't think he can fit through the door, nor does he care being outside, i think."

with his face away from the phone screen already, he turns to eris.

"ah, you can refer to him as terrakion, but i guess that's a mouthful. him would do, i suppose."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 12:13:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Seasonally dependent... Well, if a crisis can be called a season of sorts, she supposes that he's right. Razz had seem pretty occupied with the whole 'dammit stop going into the rifts' situation, and the last she'd heard of Eva... Maybe she should ask if she's free to paint a mural or something one or these days.[break][break]

"I guess it's probably better if he stays outside... But uh, did you want water? Some juice?" An offer extended out of courtesy, her gaze flits between the somewhat occupied champion and the legendary outside the window. "Does Terrakion like juice?"[break][break]

That question digs up memories: She had asked whether Cobalion liked apple juice at some point, hadn't she? But with everything that's transpired, it feels more like a bittersweet echo of the past that she wishes would just go silent.[break][break]

"If you're still busy with work," There's a brief glance towards the phone in his hand. "There hasn't really been much problems around here. No Rockets, no break-ins or stuff. I know pa's been checking the pantry for poisoned stuff but I think Mister Gunner's on the case."[break][break]

That's about as brief a summary as she can get, her hands fidgeting slightly as her eyes get drawn towards the behemoth in their side garden. Most times, welfare checks are left to Chu-e to handle, with a few questions tossed at her to check that she hasn't been sneaking out to places she shouldn't be. At the very least, he has some sparkling conversation and sassy quips to keep things lively.[break][break]

But her? The only thing she's really interested in is Terrakion... and maybe what someone like Kyle might know about understanding legendaries.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 8:31:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"water for me is fine," he answers for himself. he turns to terrakion as he becomes the target of the topic. "as for him, i'm not really sure. he takes care of himself so i don't really have a read on his preferences. he doesn't stick around me like his siblings do."

kyle has ideas about why, but he's not in a position to say it without the certainty. still, the current arrangement works for both parties, so he's not one to complain.

as she inquires about work, kyle looks up from the screen to answer.

"oh, this? i guess it's still work? i'm not really sure, but anyways, i'm basically using this impromptu assignment as an excuse to cancel other meetings. i hope you don't mind."

he continues sending messages, finishing them up while carrying the conversation.

"you seem interested in terrakion though, or did i read things wrong?" it could just be her being respectful, especially since it's only been twice that she's addressed him.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 3:39:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]His siblings... must be referring to Virizion and Cobalion. Terrakion sounds more independent than them, or perhaps he's simply more used to avoiding people.[break][break]

"Oh no, I mean, I guess the League can be pretty tiring at times."[break][break]

Not that she knows what's going on in the heads of those people, nor does she care to know what dissonance roam their halls. Shuffling about, she's quick to pour a glass of water and place it right on the table for him.[break][break]

"And well uhm, yeah? Terrakion's like... not really a legendary you get to see or hear about every day, unlike all the others that have avatars and stuff." She cocks her head, waiting as Reiner drags a chair over for her and turns it around, swinging her legs on either side of the back rest as she grips the chilly wood.[break][break]

"I know that Cobalion doesn't like people hurting pokemon or something... Not too sure about what Virizion stands for but I assume something about pursuing justice. Does Terrakion have any kind of... mission? Goal? If that's the word for it?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 18:04:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"value? trait? attribute? i think one of them is the word you're looking for."

the typing continues, slowing down as he considers the topic. it's been something that they've been serious about at the start, but have eventually turned lax on upholding as time went on.

at some point, it's become their second nature, with each characteristic being rubbed on them from their respective partners.

"unconditional protection of the weak," he recites as he closes the final letter from his phone. "that's terrakion's."

he sighs as he puts his phone to sleep. "i didn't really find it fitting at the start." he thought matias would embody the trait more than him back then. "but they chose each of us for a reason, i suppose."

"oh, and virizion's about decisiveness and acting fast, if you're curious." melody, especially with how proactive she is with everything she does compared to the two of them.

it would leave him with coballion, but his reasoning was as shallow as that it already fit his job description.

"are you this curious about every legendary or just them?" he finally asks.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 7:04:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Like a thesaurus, he pulls up many alternatives for the very word she seeks. And she'll sweep them all into a bag, ready to write this all down later.[break][break]

"Does the weak... refer to anyone?" Whether Rocket or League, she means. Do factions carry such weights within Terrakion's eyes?[break][break]

Acting fast, huh? At what point along the line could Matias be considered less so decisive and more so impulsive? She will put those emotions that simmer aside, closing her eyes as she stretches her neck a little.[break][break]

"Well, they appeared at the star tournament award ceremony, so maybe it's also because they acknowledged the strength you three had." It's a weak guess, but who can really hope to understand what exactly runs through the minds of gods?[break][break]

"Well, you're not the only person I've bothered about legendaries." From the few Rockets with patrons to her friends and wild legends alike, none are spared when she finds the opportunity to inquire more. "It's like... a family thing, I guess? Got a lot of stuff all written inside momma's notebook that she left for me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 10:47:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yup," he answers her, misconstruing her question as something else, but answering it correctly nonetheless. "at least i don't have to deal with it a lot. i don't think anyone who steps in to defend the region is one, and those have been the only people i've been hanging out lately."

he looks at terrakion on a window, who still was highly cautious of necrozma. the statement doesn't seem to bother him, knowing that it's only his own judgement that counts and not the words of the person he chose to follow.

"if you have more questions, then i'm all ears," he offers. "i'm not really an expert on their lore and stuff, but i think i can answer things."

if she was interested, he is kind of related to other pokemon of legends. he's not sure if it coincides with what she's curious of though, but at least he offered.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 9:44:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's true that anyone that shows up to the battlefield is usually somewhat capable of handling themselves. Hell, even she and have made it through their fair share of catastrophic events in this region...[break][break]

Oh, but she can feel the wariness that Terrakion simply emanates, frowning a little as she chews on his offer.[break][break]

"Hmm... As far as I know, you're not Terrakion's avatar, but you're definitely someone else's." She raps her knuckle against her temple for a brief second. "Ho-oh...? That phoenix, so you probably have some healing powers. And you also have that other one that showed up at Sootopolis. Suicune? All watery and stuff?"[break][break]

She prods with a wrong answer, wanting to see just how much he knows about the pure spirit that had been looking for.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 7:43:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he misunderstands the implications of her question.

"all three of them." the three being suicune, raikou and entei. "you've been reading a lot if you know about that, huh?"

whether it's rocket's report, stories from bystanders or the news, kyle's certain that it could include them if anyone had noticed.

the beasts come out from his sacred ash. both copies of suicune and raikou were indeed present at sootopolis on both the invasion and the necrozma attack. kyle isn't sure which event she was trying to say, but both answers would yield the same response nevertheless.

"officially, aqua registers me as ho-oh's avatar. just don't expect him to appear as much as others do."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
#hoennchampion
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 8:43:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Something doesn't add up, but that's to be expected with how vague she's swinging her questions.[break][break]

"Yeah, I grew up with loads of stories about legendaries! And I've been researching them, just like my momma used to."[break][break]

The only difference is that Lenore probably never once considered the whole problem revolving around interdimensional legendaries, or multiple versions of them.[break][break]

"I met someone who said they ran into Suicune several times. Told them that maybe they'd find something at the towers in Johto. She frowns, beginning to braid a small section of Reiner's mane. "When they came back, they told me that Suicune was dead. If it's not you haunting them for whatever reasons, I wouldn't really know... Then it might be a Suicune from another dimension, or so I thought."[break][break]

There's been no sightings lately, nothing else she'd heard from that one time visited.[break][break]

"Why doesn't Ho-oh come around that often though? Are they busy with something? Or do you two just not get along?"