Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
dismantle you
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 11:42:38 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Whatever Parker felt for this League captain, it wasn't devotion. Whatever steamy scene Nomi's jealous brain had childishly conjured up from the depths of her loneliness - Parker and Captain Dross making out on some ship - was unfounded, entirely untrue. Nomi ought to feel better, reassured. Instead, a sharp pang of sorrow came for her like ice cold fingers wrapping around her heart. She sucked in a breath as they squeezed.[break][break]
Everyone leaves me.[break][break]
At least life was consistent. That's all any scientist could really ask for.[break][break]
"Is that what you want?" Nomi asked softly, anger dissipating, replaced by a tired anguish. "To be free of us?"[break][break]
Us, Rocket. Me, Nomi. She almost said it that way, but it was foolish of her to even assume she would be that high up on Parker's list of things to walk away from. They had only known one another for a handful of months. Nomi needed to shed this crush like a second skin, grow something new in its place.[break][break]
But if that were true, then why did she want so badly to reach for Parker? Draw her close, snake arms around her neck, press her curves into Parker's angles like the last puzzle piece of some thousand-piecer finally slipping perfectly into place?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post Postdormitum[break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
477 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
dismantle you
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 0:03:59 GMT
parker jones Avatar

is she that easy to read? the roadmap of scars on her body - darkened knuckles and a crooked nose and all sorts of nicks healed over silver. a lifetime of devotion she never asked for, but she kept her shoulders squared. she kept her head on right. she had to. not for herself. never for herself. for avery

"you tryna get me to tie my own noose?" she bites out, snapping around the words and instantly regretting them. 'cause her blue eyes have finally flickered back up to nomi and the scientist just looks tired

nomi has power. nomi has sway. nomi holds parker's life in her fucking hands because parker's nobody

"i didn't come here to talk treason, nomi. i came here to make sure you were fuckin' okay."

she laces her fingertips behind her neck, arms crooking out, and exhales. gathers herself. "enjoy the mimosas. i'll get outta your hair."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
dismantle you
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:01:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sick with guilt, Nomi realized her mistake - too late, of course. Because now Parker was leaving, actually making for the door.[break][break]
It wasn't about treason. It had never even really been about Rocket.[break][break]
But she couldn't say what it was really about because her mouth had stopped working, her throat had stopped working, her brain had stopped working. She couldn't confess to feelings she didn't understand, and the question of whether or not Parker reciprocated said feelings was only muddied further by the weary way the Grunt offered to leave. Parker could have stormed out, but she didn't. Somehow, this slow agonized release was far worse than the slam of an office door ever could have been, and that was confusing. It was all so infuriatingly stupidly horribly confusing.[break][break]
"Parker," Nomi pleaded, the other woman's name the start of an apology. "They might - " interrogate you. But she stopped herself, losing steam. What more could really be said about this? Nomi's grave was deep enough already.[break][break]
So she let Parker go, collapsing into her office chair with an anguished sound as the office door clicked shut. She buried her face in her arms, cradled against the sticky desk, the Unown-K and Valerian closing in on her like worried parents. Then she began to sob, utterly dismantled by a fight she had never wanted to have and wished more than anything she could take back.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post Postdormitum[break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dismantle you
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:17:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: