Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Flesh of My Flesh [O][M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:21:47 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
It was early in the morning on a Thursday. The day itself—considering the skirmish that just happened—shined beautiful and sunny. Children had just finished boarding the bus for school, their parents rushing off to their own personal hells for the next eight to ten hours.

None of these happenings mattered to the famous detective. Nikita did not operate on a banker’s schedule. Much of his work was completed between the hours of midnight and 4 A.M. Typically, this work came accompanied by heavy liquor and a hit of some illicit drug. Sleeping for just a few hours, the dark-haired man would awaken in time to bid his grandson adieu. Then, he would pretend to be another simple salary man—breathing only for the next hit of vengeance.

At his heel, a Houndstone walked. Its red eyes flicked suspiciously beneath its mess of wraith hair—full of judgment and suspicion. “Stone.” This morning, the pair had put the finishing touches on a long, drawn-out missing person case. After chasing their own tails through the man had finally been found. Or, at the very least, what was left of him. While Nikita knew the person who committed the crime no longer breathed, he had left the family with an open, festering wound.

“I believe coffee is in order. Would you--?" A noise emerged from behind him. It was somewhere between a rhino’s charging ruff and what people might imagine a dinosaur’s roar would sound like. Nikita turned, just in time to see a Nidoking barreling toward him. A pair of pince-nex perched upon its horned nose and its eyes were a unique shade—courtesy of its mother. A laptop bag—crafted from worn leather—was slung across its surprisingly slim shoulders.

A look of guilt flashed across Nikita's face. “Ah, Dorian. How lovely to—” It just charged faster. Grabbing the dog at his side, the pair evaded the attack with a Shadow Sneak. Seemingly familiar with this trick, the Nidoking whirled on them. It lifted its claws in a familiar, profane gesture. “Tch.” Nikita sniffed. “--there is no need to be vulgar.”

Caring not for the others on the street, the poison-type charged the pair like a rampaging Tauross. “KIIIIIIIIING!” A Poison Sting erupted to punctuate its cry. Were those tears in its eyes?

U
ses Poison Sting

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #80B0EC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #65A0E9; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #6792F5; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#6792F5;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Flesh of My Flesh [O][M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 21:25:54 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[googlefont=Karla]
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
TAG -

NOTES - Mission
It wasn’t like she had messed up that badly and yet here she was so early in the morning out on another errand in order to keep her away from the shop and causing trouble. She was sighing loudly enough that even the children on their morning strolls to school were giving her the side eye. The near by bench looked like the perfect place to wallow in her sorrow at least for a good hour or so as to give the owner some time to cool down before taking her back. In the mean time Zakuro had resolved to give herself some time to reflect on what the owner had called her oblivious nature, another long sigh followed as she slumped down onto the bench. Head in her hands as she tried to figure out what exactly she had been oblivious to in the first place, all the while she had failed to notice the wild Nidoking makings it was slowly down the road before her.
 It wasn’t until the Pokemon’s voice rung out around the small little area that Zakuro raised her head only to find someone being attacked. At no point did this phase her as the perfect chance to let the little ding in her head mention oh .. the obvious.. no instead as if her mini pity party had never happened she jumped to her feet quickly pulling out one of her Poke balls before summoning her beware. “doom bear we have a situation” her finger pointing towards the Nidoking “they are being a bad bad bear” thought technically speaking it was far from a bear, the beware who had already given his master a confused head cock, turned towards the rampaging pokemon
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Flesh of My Flesh [O][M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 5:16:58 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
The poisoned needles sprayed across the square. The poison-type’s head moved in time with Nikita and Winters’s apparating. The man’s thick jacket protected against most of the toxic spines—only a few grazing his hand and cheek. PING! The sound echoed again and again as the attack bounced off the skeletal dog’s hide.

The detective’s pleas seemed to have little effect upon the rampaging kaiju. It continued to attack until it could not breathe anymore. Which left it facing Zakuro. So distracted by the second tier of the Maslow pyramid—security—Nikita failed to notice the addition of an audience. But the young woman’s words made his eyes widen. “Dorian!” The guilt vanished as he placed himself between them. “Even with your glasses are you truly so blind?” He swept his arm out, the trench coat absorbing most of the remaining needles.

A few of them got past his guard and headed straight for Doom Bear.

The last thing the HBIC agent needed was a lawsuit. “I appreciate your help, madam.” Nikita’s voice raised a few decibels. “But this is merely a misunderstanding.” While polite, this comment earned a roar from the poison type. “KIIIIIING!” Its horn began to glow green. Nikita scoffed, “Dorian, do not be so pig-headed. I was not calling you--”

A sigh pushed past his lips as the Nidoking lowered its head. “I would suggest you move.”

U
ses Mega Horn

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #80B0EC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #65A0E9; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #6792F5; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#6792F5;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights