she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
ULTRA CRATER: CNV
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 0:51:36 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Riding aboard a Celesteela, huh? Vanilla's heart nearly sank into her stomach at what Callan was saying. Imagining just piggybacking off of such a massive Pokémon terrified the smaller trainer. But she continued tending to the meal as Nikolaj offered the water towards the ultra beast. Vanilla sat in anticipation of what was going on while Callan observed the situation. Their gift of the elixir wasn't being taken for whatever reason. He seemed perplexed for a moment until a spark of brilliance took over his body. Vanilla looked down at the bowl as he took out a Tera orb. She had seen such a thing before, eyes widening at the familiar shape.

"Useful little things. I still want to get one someday." she mused aloud. The Celesteela then accepted the bowl of water before it began to glow green and extend an arm towards the people it had been given offerings for. It only took Vanilla several seconds before the realization smacked her in the face.

"We're not seriously…going to ride that, are we?" She asked hopefully. It faltered as the other two made their way up, a soft whine leaving the teenager. "B-But I just finished dinner! Ugh, Proxii…" She quickly cleaned up everything that she could as to not keep their ride waiting. Vanilla poured the curry in a large jar for storage while Proxi dunked the pan in the waters nearby to try and clean it off as best he could before rejoining his owner as she climbed up onto the Celesteela's arms.

After rejoining the other two, the rockets below them would begin to fire off as they rose from the crater. Vanilla, terrified of the ascent, would moved to Callan and proceed to shock herself under the safety of his jacket, unable to watch and see where they would be heading before too long. "J-Just tell me when we get there!" she called out, refusing to budge. Although her eyes did peek out at seeing a familiar hole in the rift. It was directly in front of the Celesteela's path, although it wasn't stopping or slowing down. Vanilla let out a yelp and tunnel back into Callan, with Proxii snickering to himself as he'd shove himself back into her pockets.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ULTRA CRATER: CNV
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:49:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/xqfQ9Jj/casterfern.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/hX2j1ND/gritdust.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KGGLw89/beancake.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing