enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:16:21 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“See? Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” he trilled the words as he peeled the bloodied gloves off of his hands and bundled them into his pocket. “Just like old times.”[break][break]

Kosei would probably still insist to the contrary. It was a challenge just to get him to help Enzo out with this task in the first place. Eventually, he’d succeeded—citing his soreness and the lingering twinges of pain in his abdomen from that gunshot wound did well to sway the other.[break][break]

At least initially. Now, he was pretty sure that Kosei had caught on to the fact that Enzo was perhaps exaggerating just a bit. Wised up to the fact that those flares grew less and less every day as he healed up according to plan and on schedule.[break][break]

Still, he’d wanted to get Kosei out there, and he’d succeeded. The task had been simple enough, and though he wasn’t about to admit it, perhaps it could be insinuated that Enzo was reluctant to fulfill any tasks on his own currently, nor was he keen to take along just any assignable partner.[break][break]

But at the same time, he felt stymied. Soft after years of managing and networking rather than carrying out the brutal force of enforcing order for Rocket as he had when they were younger. So it was time to push himself again, and brush off the rustiness from his inactivity.

He made a show of hobbling back over to Kosei, an elbow perching on his shoulder as he leaned on his partner. “At least we didn’t need to leave Mossdeep. Be back at the Nimbus in no time.”

[break][break]

// m: recruitment act i

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 18:34:14 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Just like old times.
[break][break]
Enzo was both right and wrong, it was like old times, but it was also different. They were different. It made him smirk, thinking about the bickering that usually occurred on these jobs back when they were younger. "Definitely lacking in ego and sexual frustration. Those days were great otherwise." It felt natural to return to this point, after years of dragging himself back through military training only to be stuck behind a desk or on a pointless patrol.
[break][break]
The realization that he was a better murderer than a soldier should have made him feel disapproval or disappointment in himself. He wasn't sure what he felt, maybe only a question of what he was supposed to do with the opportunity given to him.
[break][break]
"Oh is someone in a rush? Feeling anxious being away from the hotel huh?" Despite the tease, he let the other use him as an arm rest, "You know, I did notice that someone is moving rather smoothly considering not long ago he was whining about pain." He wasn't about to let him get away with that, though he'd long since suspected it. For once, however, it wasn't guilt that fueled his methods but the desire to be of use again. And maybe even more so for Enzo's approval. Apparently, he was still his dog.
[break][break]
"Well, go on then, make your pitch."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 21:52:50 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
[A bark of laughter came as Enzo peeled away his sullied gloves and fiddled with his jacket cuffs to make sure they remained clean. “How critical you are. I like to think they were fun regardless.” No matter the time in between, falling back into this had been like second nature. Familiar and attuned in a way that he couldn’t seem to replicate elsewhere. It furthered his belief that his intentions tonight were sound. Logical.[break][break]

Enzo huffed, “No, I’m just fine being away, thank you. I was simply pointing out that situationally, it’s beneficial.” He wasn’t about to own up to the fact that being away from the Nimbus on a busy night made him squirrely. But then again, Kosei obviously already knew that. His eyes shut as he continued to lean against the other, but if they’d been open he would’ve rolled them heavily. “Oh? Was I whining? I can’t say I recall that. I think you’re embellishing my practical points in having you come assist me.” A grin pulled across his mouth as he spoke, knowing he’d been caught.[break][break]

Kosei knew full well what he was up to, and still he’d come. Participated, even. That had to mean something, right? Enzo was certain of it. Though of course Kosei had to make a stubborn show of resisting any and every suggestion Enzo made. Cucciolo, you make it sound like I’ve prepared a full powerpoint and meeting presentation for you to endure. I’ve already said it in simple terms– you could come back.”[break][break]

Tilting away from him finally, Enzo skirted the remnants of the mess to be left behind. The unsightly bits that couldn’t be cleaned up. There was nothing as abominable as the potential of tracking his good shoes through blood and matter bits. “Defect back to Rocket, we both know you’re not being utilized as well as you could be in the military.”[break][break]

Then there was, of course, the other reason. The part that was too sentimental for either of them to openly address that often. The I want you near because I miss you bit. How cliche.
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 14:53:09 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Yeah, I guess." He said, knowing the smile that slipped briefly across his face was telling enough about how he actually felt. A large part of him missed the old days. He missed the times he'd left behind, for a long time. It had been a source of constant regret and angst and second-thought. Yet, he'd felt he did it because it was what was best for Miu. Living life the way he was supposed to, straight-edge and all that. Sadly, Enzo didn't qualify. His mind had made it up for him. Though he often felt he couldn't blame it on his conditioning or his family anymore, he was too old for that. Even if old habits die hard and he was, for all intents, an old dog.
[break][break]
"You were whining." He snickered, trying not to stare down at his hands. They had blood on them, but unlike his partner, he'd not bothered to wear gloves. That had been more his style, back then. For as straight-lace and clean as his childhood demanded, he'd liked getting dirty on the job. That hadn't changed. He was good at this.
[break][break]
Enzo leaned on him and he let his arm slip to curl around his middle. Though Enzo would do a great deal more whining if he bloodied more of his suit, probably. "The fact you haven't insults me. At least show some effort, doofus." A wry laugh, but he knew exactly what the other was saying. Or not saying. The answer to this question is obvious. He was just being difficult. There was truth in that, but also meaning to his resistance. If he gave in, that meant all of this was for nothing.
[break][break]
He'd wasted more than half a decade of his life. It was for pretend. He failed. That was a concept that was hard to swallow, even though he should be more than familiar with it by now.
[break][break]
"I don't know." He muttered, "It would not be so easy for you if I told you to step away from rocket and your hotel to live as a civvie. So don't act like it should be a easy choice." Despite himself, there was a bite there. Regardless of the truth in his lack of purpose within the military.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 17:42:25 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Despite the violence of their activities, Enzo felt a certain sort of comfort in returning to it. Whenever he’d been tasked with these one off missions–either on his own, or with a temporary partner, it had never felt quite right. Or the same as it had been when he and Kosei had been working together. Even if Enzo had made many jobs difficult or unnecessarily complicated, there was a particular understanding and cadence to how they worked together. Unspoken agreement in how to handle things. It was a relief that that hadn’t seemed to change.[break][break]

“Well then I am feeling moderately better.” His hand waved dismissively, though insisting as much hadn’t kept him from sidling up to Kosei. It was alarmingly easy to do when they were off on their own like this. Without prying eyes scrutinizing them. Maybe he should’ve been wary of that, but he wasn’t. Not anymore.[break][break]

“Oh, do you want me to give you my five point plan with photos? I would’ve thought you’d prefer a speed run. Or puppy dog eyes,” he laughed in turn, shaking his head. In truth, despite gunning for this exact opportunity, Enzo didn’t really have as much carefully planned as he made it seem. Mostly, he just had sentimentality to bank on, which was…more vulnerable.[break][break]

But of course, Kosei couldn’t just say yes right from the jump and allow him to avoid those soft, exposed justifications.[break][break]

“I’m not saying it would be,” he shot back, before sighing and at least attempting to let the clipped edge fade from his tone. “But it would be better, would it not? I’ve always told you there’s no use in pretending.” Even before Kosei had left Rocket, it’d been a routine reminder. Enzo might dress himself and play at classier than he actually was in the here and now, but that didn’t mean he denied those worse parts of himself, either.[break][break]

“It would be nice, if you were close,” he added, carefully slow and quiet, “that’s all. And…there’s always a place for you at the Nimbus, though I feel like you should already know that.” Even if it had been Enzo’s project and goal to begin with, they’d started it together. He’d never truly forgotten that.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 16:18:00 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

What was he asking for? Did he really want to know? Maybe, at least a little bit. Kosei had never thought himself the sentimental type and yet there he was making hopes he knew better than to cling to. At least, in the past, those hopes were dangerous. Things had certainly changed between them. There was something softer there that hadn't existed before. Of course, it helped that Enzo had to go and almost die, leaving Kosei realizing the extent of what he'd almost lost.
[break][break]
I love you. They'd already reached a point of no return, even if it still felt like a sick game. The part of him that couldn't help but be skeptical, wanted there to be an underlying condition. As if that would prove all his worst thoughts true. Sometimes, he wondered if he craved that feeling of failure and loss, but he couldn't conceive that object permanence. That something or someone was there for him, rather than what he could give them.
[break][break]
"The effort would be attractive, not gonna lie." He snorted, though told himself he wasn't budging. Not yet, at least. Maybe Enzo had already won. The bastard didn't have to try. Even when they debatably hated one another, it hadn't taken much to convince or persuade Kosei. Truly, he'd been an idiot (a horny one).
[break][break]
"Maybe, maybe not." He replied, not letting himself be spurred by the other's sharper tone. Had he not already made up his mind? Maybe he was being difficult at this time, but he also wanted to be sure. This kind of work was where he excelled, bloodied and morally sullied. Proficient and quick, albeit distracted thanks to the idiot next to him. He hadn't felt quite right without the other. Kosei sighed then, especially at that addition. That admittedly sweet and unexpected addition of “It would be nice, if you were close," which made him smile.
[break][break]
"Miss me that much, huh?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 16:26:22 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

He meant what he’d said in that hospital room. They were words he didn’t give lightly. Maybe when he was younger, and trying to charm his way into some overly romantic girl’s bed, but they had never been genuine. And he’d certainly made no confession of that sort to Kosei when they’d been…well, whatever it was they’d been as work partners. Friends. Whatever.[break][break]

At one point, in his frustration, Enzo could admit to the fact that he’d wanted Kosei to come back for the sake of winning. So he could feel superior in his rightness about his judge of the other’s character. But the truth of it had always been there under the surface. Even in the times he’d let Kosei close, only to push him away again.[break][break]

A loyalty he’d never given to anyone other than himself. Even Rocket.[break][break]

“Difficult as ever,” his tongue clicked against the back of his teeth as he tutted. Violet eyes drifted over, the coyness in his smile quickly hidden away. “And here I was, figuring that my need to have you by my side with more consistency would be enough of an argument.” Enzo let out a beleaguered sigh, “But have it your way—I’ll construct a PowerPoint expeditiously.”[break][break]

His eyes rolled at what he perceived to be willful resistance. It felt as though Kosei was being contrarian for the sake of being so. But he made no counter to the stubborn maybe, maybe not. Instead, he did the unexpected thing and fell into a sullen bout of silence instead. He’d made his points, he stood by them. Being apart did neither of them any good. And at that point, he was in less of a mood to be teased.[break][break]

A short huff followed, and he stepped away from where he’d been leaning into Kosei’s side. Deliberately, he looked away so that he couldn’t see the other’s smile and crumble. “I mean it, Kos. I never removed your name from ownership. I’ve missed you for far longer than I can to admit to, so spare me some of my pride.” His words dwindled to a grumble as his arms folded as he descended into a full on sulk.[break][break]

Of course, he had pride in spades. But this particular admission was more vulnerable than the others. It betrayed his long-standing desire to see the other return eventually. Desire, though some might call such a thing hope. He peered back over his shoulder, out of the corner of his eye, before quickly looking away again.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 16:44:51 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Enzo had always been right about him. About who he was and what he was and what he wanted. Even the condescending dog comments couldn't be denied with the way he let orders control his life rather than take control of it for himself. Even right then, he felt like he was waiting for someone to tell him what to do. He never did quite develop that kind of will power and determination. Instead, he felt like he was floating aimlessly, waiting for someone to tell him he had value.
[break][break]
Enzo had never really told him what he wanted and that was frustrating. The guy was a jackass, but he was his jackass. Even if he'd always hated that the other could see right through him all the goddamn time. "Of course, I am. Are you really surprised?" He chuckled at that. "By my side with more consistency would be enough of an argument." That made him laugh and melt and feel all the funny sort of way that usually would have been irresponsible for him to feel. "What a romantic. Such a way with words. Admittedly though a power point would be extremely attractive."
[break][break]
Yet maybe he'd pushed too far, it wouldn't be the first time. It was too much to expect Enzo to be honest and open when he was the least vulnerable person in the world. Miu had made him better, but his nature was to fight between being emotional and closed off. It was confusing, Enzo often had to pay for that flaw in his character. Hot and cold.
[break][break]
Enzo sulked.
[break][break]
"You look like Miu after I limited her tv time." Kosei laughed, stepping towards him until the space between was diminished again. "Goddamn, if you don't make things difficult for me too." He sighed, hand slipping around his waist and pulling him in for a kiss. "I'll spare you your pride, even if this is fucking adorable."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 17:14:36 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Maybe it made perfect sense that Kosei was a bit skeptical of him now. Given the fact that Enzo had always been so push and pull with him in the past. When they were younger, he’d kept himself just out of reach. Spoke vaguely and never really provided Kosei with some sort of stable foundation, no matter how loyal Enzo had unspokenly felt toward him as a work partner. A friend. It should have come as little surprise that he’d be treated with a degree of wariness now. [break][break]
Except Enzo liked to think that maybe his growth had been evident enough.[break][break]
“My god. Who knew you’d be so into powerpoints,” he replied, casting him a short look. “Making a note to the ongoing list of things that get you in the mood.” He shook his head, a scoff of laughter lifting into the air between them. “Gimme fifteen minutes when we get back, I’ll definitely wow you.”[break][break]
Yet in the next breath, Enzo was grousing and moody. He didn’t feel taken seriously—not that he was really behaving in a way to be taken seriously. But his vulnerability was real. The fact that he’d left Kosei’s name on all of the paperwork and was willing to make this a partnership rather than place the other in a position beneath proprietor was also, embarrassingly, very real.[break][break]
“Shut up,” he grumbled back, still every bit as sullen as he’d been before. Even then, though, he allowed himself to be pulled in. Arms looped around his despite his own remaining firmly crossed against his own chest. Lips pressed in a thin like, his eyes narrowed as he tried to not respond to the kiss pressed his mouth. “Of course I make things difficult, can’t have you stealing my thunder.” Naturally, he relented in the end—pressing back into the affection with another lingering huff.[break][break]
“Does that mean you’ll reenlist, then?” He asked, lifting a brow curiously. Win in the bag for Enzo?
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 13:57:23 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Powerpoints are very erotic, thank you." He laughed, not really able to keep a straight face about that. It was a joke, but he already assumed that Enzo was not going to forget that and would rightfully continue to tease him on it. "You always wow me, you're full of stupid surprises." That wasn't always a positive thing, in their past.
[break][break]
They still managed to get under one another's skin but their differences had softened since then. The qualities of Enzo he used to loathe were the same that he now had come to love, even if the idiot pushed his luck from time to time. Kosei was a stickler, though he'd managed to get... kind of better.
[break][break]
He wound himself around the other, knowing when he was testing his own luck. It wasn't common for Enzo to get like this, moody and deflated. Of course, they both kept their vulnerabilities on very short leashes. Expecting Enzo to be okay with letting his off the leash, well... it wasn't entirely fair of him. Still, he pressed a kiss to those thinned lips again. Then, he paused, letting his forehead rest against the other man's.
[break][break]
"Yes, it means I'll reenlist. For you, I guess. Or whatever." He smiled, shaking his head as he took a step back. "Goddamn we've gotten old. Turned into saps."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 15:58:51 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Why am I not surprised to find that you of all people find that to be the case, cucciolo? Shouldn't it be the other way around since Enzo was technically the businessman of the two? Though with Kosei’s more by the book tendencies, it wasn’t much of a stretch. Regardless, Enzo grinned as he said it, that smile widening as the subject drew a laugh from Kosei.[break][break]
He tutted, “My surprises aren’t stupid, they’re full of panache and excitement.” This was stupid. Too soft, too playful and lacking in the sharp edges his teasing usually carried.[break][break]
What an anomaly they’d become.[break][break]
It was far easier now to curl into the arms looping around now. To actually allow himself respite in the act. When they’d been younger, he’d always been so eager to let Kosei in only to push him back out. Always at an arm's length. How stupid and headstrong he’d been then. Even with all of the little things they used to grate on each other, there was clearly an affection withstanding enough to shadow tiny grievances.[break][break]
The soft kiss was enough to undo most of his sulking, furthered still by the agreement. His smirk returned—perhaps a little too quickly to be considered anything but sneaky. But the nudge of his forehead against Kosei’s was still a genuine, soft thing. Countering his more conniving nature. “Excellent, I will let the powers that be know, formally.”[break][break]
His hand squeezed Kosei’s a moment longer before he also peeled away, dusting the front of his suit jacket, still flecked with the remnant’s of someone else’s blood. “Eugh, don’t remind me. I’d like to preserve the belief that I’m still under thirty. Let’s go, though, sap. The docks out here reek.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
howlin’ for you [m]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:05:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: