part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
ache it till you make it [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 2:52:55 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres laughed but followed along anyway. Whatever the Champ wanted, the Champ got. "Didn't take you for a shy winner." he teased as he kept pace with his- with his-....with Onyx.

"Family eats it is! Ice cold tap beer and ciders, and fresh onion rings and mozzy sticks." Andres declared as they turned a corner and he hopped past a piece of brick sticking up at an awkward ankle form the cobblestone. "Curly fries are my personal favorite, but the sauces you get for the onions are really good-" he cuts himself off during his rambling about food. [break][break]

"I- I'm happy I came." he said back, smiling awkwardly. "It was...really unnerving for a minute but- you and your partner pulled through and it was...it was really cool." he said. Though he sounded more relieved than admiring. He'd shown Onyx admiration before. He'd been so impossibly in awe of the trainer next to him once. Now? Now he was just happy he'd won and was safe and could walk and talk like normal.[break][break]

The farther they get the safer he feels despite having just gone underground to find him. "How often do you fight those matches?" He's curious now. Despite the bloody debacle and the state he'd left his opponents in, he was curious. Once again, he gives Onyx a long once over, quietly looking at spots he'd seen in the clash only minutes ago.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 20:00:35 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]Onyx reaches up to pull his braid over his shoulder before he can stop himself, a nervous tick he’d thought he’d Old Yeller’d long ago. He pauses mid-action and squeezes the plait of hair until his knuckles blanch, absolutely refusing to turn into the blushing, coy type now. It wasn’t fair that Andres made his goddamn life so topsy-turvy.

He sets the braid down on his shoulder and cocks his head, listening to Andres go on about food. He could listen to him talk forever. And then he fucking mentally punches himself because that was the second cheesiest thing he’d done in the last 45 seconds right after almost unbraiding his hair out of nerves.

“It’s nice… having someone to cheer for you,” he admits. He’s not going to mention that he was pulling his punches for Andres’ sake; that Telluria would have happily gut the Incineroar and left it bleeding on the ground, the two humans continuing their dance in the spill of its intestines. But the realization dawns on him like a stomach punch and he pauses, mid-step, forcing himself to catch up, slightly.

He hadn’t needed to kill in order to win. He’d been fine the entire time, without having to murder to do it. So maybe… maybe he was pulling his punches, and maybe he was good enough to pull his punches and still win.

Holy shit.

The question shocks him out of his revelation. “Probably once or twice a month, depending on how beat up I get.” He reaches for his braid again and placates himself by shifting his hair behind his ear, instead. “I used to do it a lot more, but… not as young as I used to be.”

Translation: I got disemboweled and now I can’t fight every night and still walk the next day.

[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]notes
been going through it (been putting your name to it)
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #7b6678; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #675464;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#7b6678;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 2:33:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Yeah? Maybe I'll come around more often then...if you let me know?"
he said, leaning a little closer to Onyx. Sleazy? Yeah. Terrifying? Absolutely. But was Onyx fine? And was he sure that he was fine? He doesn't voice it out loud, but he worries. And he knows he'd prefer being able to drag Onyx to a hospital than waste precious time having Ziadem fly him over to his balcony again. [break][break]

"Pff, hope that means you found better work then?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around the man's shoulders and pulled him close. He held him tightly as he slowed his pace. "Still pretty young to me." he added, close to the shell of his ear as he palmed Onyx the earnings he'd gotten from betting on him at the weird club. [break][break]

"Your winnings. You earned it." he added as he loosened his hand on his friend's shoulder and then casually tucked a piece of hair behind his ears.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 20:35:35 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]It’s a sort of forbidden, precious thing that he doesn’t want to risk ruining by even thinking about, this strange, semi-urbane sort of life Andres is posing. Sure, it’s underground street fighting, but… it’s still one of Onyx’s hobbies. And Andres is taking a vested interest. They could, like, go to things. Like a couple.

You’ll ruin it, he thinks, both tempering himself and offering it in forewarning. You always do.

He doesn’t get to have things like this. Eventually, something’s going to happen-- he’s going to murder someone semi-on-accident, or something-- and Andres is going to get repulsed and turned away.

“...not really,” he said, half in apology, realizing it was happening already. “I have some Gym prize money I’ve been living off of, mostly. Trying to get all these badges before the next apocalypse.” It’s partially a joke and partially the horrible truth.

Andres wraps an arm around him and Onyx is caught in this horrible-wonderful dichotomy of baring himself; he’s never before felt the need to justify his sins as a means of survival. He’s never cared about what other people think. But now he does, so he offers his neck to the noose of Andres’ judgment in the hopes it won’t find him wanting and drop the floor out from underneath him.

All of time-space could have collapsed in around them in that moment and Onyx wouldn’t have cared. Andres’ hand is heavy on his shoulder, and, despite his very best efforts, Onyx’s face is reddening as the two of them face each other. Every hurt fades away, and he’s just holding this goddamn bundle of cash, still warm from Andres’ palms. His eye flicks up, then down, then aside, every piece of the night succeeding in the unfortunate miracle of making Onyx Castor Straub bashful.

“I, uh. This is yours, technically?” he says, all the rizz in every molecule of his body having flown the goddamn coop at that very moment.
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #7b6678; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #675464;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#7b6678;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:10:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Mmm...well, you have time." He hadn't meant it seriously. However Onyx found his way through the world, that wasn't his business. And they hadn't discussed the Rocket thing since last year. Not that Andres was eager to. He didn't care. As long as Onyx came back around alive, he didn't care what he did.
[break][break]

"I feel like our apocalypses are quarterly at this point." he said, smiling idly. "Good luck on your gym challenge, then." he added, not wanting to highlight it too much but happy Onyx was back on the road of it again.
[break][break]

His gait slows a bit more as he eyes Onyx. Onyx doesn't have anything snappy to say to him and for him a moment, he's amused. Is that the last rays of orange sun or was he really blushing? "Yeah, and I'm giving it to you." he insisted, voice firm.
[break][break]

He doesn't wait, insisting further as he brushes his lips on Onyx's temple before smiling once more. "This is your winner's circle. Enjoy it."
[break][break]

"You can buy me dinner if you feel that strongly about it."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 16:42:24 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]It did not occur to Onyx quite how lucky he had it (lucky being a subjective term, of course) and it probably would not for a very long time. But Andres had, essentially, written him a blank check of crimes against humanity, with the payout condition being Onyx just had to stay alive. Meanwhile, here was Onyx, Sisyphus-ing up his mountain of self-loathing and regret, feeling like he was not good enough for Andres by virtue of the blood on his hands, and the sins of his past.

How many myths would have been lost to history if the main characters just communicated? Certainly this one.

“Yeah, it’s been a few days. We’re probably due for one.”

During the last apocalypse Andres had sat in his lap and told him he loved him. Onyx hoped this was not a conditional requirement.

They’re close. They’re so close. And they’ve been close before-- closer-- but this is different. This is Onyx laid bare. This is him so far on the back foot he might as well be sitting.

“Dinner,” he says, stupidly, made breathless by the brush of warmth on his forehead. “Um, where? Do you want? For food, I mean.”

He remembers the taste of chocolate milkshakes on Andres’ lips.
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 1:22:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres snorted. Humans were going to adapt and cope even ion the worst situations. Otherwise Hoenn would be a booming tourist destination. Ironically, the constant near death experiences probably attracted the thrill seekers of the world. [break][break]

He doesn't think about planning for then next natural disaster. He doesn't bring up the possibility of hunkering down together. Of dying together again like during the meteor. [break][break]

He leaves the night for the only time he's ready and willing to look at it: wrapped around Onyx in the middle of the night. [break][break]

"Diner. Leather seat booths, greasy curly fries, and milkshakes." he said. Andres seemed to have a preference. "Or, if you're tired of that maybe there's a good sushi place mmm...closer to my place?" he asked looking around their current surroundings, inconspicuously inching them both closer to his own bedroom.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:26:36 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]Even fleeting moments of derision look perfect on Andres; the sharp realization cuts Onyx to the quick. All his instincts are screaming back up, back up. Or, more accurately, find something to hit.

Closer to my place hits his gut like a gunshot and sinks like the Edmund Fitzgerald. Oh, did that not happen in this universe? Is there no Pokemon Gordon Lightfoot out here writing lovesongs to shipwrecks? Then who is going to write about Onyx?

“Your place,” he says, trying to pretend he isn’t struggling, trying, simultaneously, to fight against Andres’ natural pull, while also diving headfirst into its gravity. “I mean, food. Closer to your apartment.” His face is burning. His tongue is not working. “Lead the way.”

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 23:11:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres grin, for a moment, is sharp against the oncoming darkness. All teeth a stark white to the shadows encroaching fighter and fan. He pleased, almost a little too much. Like he'd planned something. But the inkling of it passes as he steers Onyx closer to a main road, closer familiar civilization. Less quiet, louder. "You ok?" He asked, turning to murmur close to Onyx's ear. [break][break]

More people, as he handles finding their transportation home: teleportation to the nearest pokemon center. Close to the place he had picked out for food, and even closer to his own home. [break][break]

"Now that I think about it, they may sell ramen too, if you want something hot." he said as he pulled his arm off Onyx. His hand drops to his side, trailing down Onyx's arm before finding his fingers and reaching for them as they make it back to the streets of Lillycove.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 0:07:54 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]The night passes in a bit of a blur. The streets to the Telestation to Lilycove.

You okay?

“I’m--,”

Buzzing. Overheated. Andres knows exactly what he’s doing, with the nudges and the touches. His word choice. How could Onyx ever have imagined he didn’t? How could he ever have seen this man as innocent? Onyx was just a piece to be played with. Always had been, always would be.

But he didn’t so much care, in this moment.

“I want-- oh, fuck this,” and he pulls on Andres, the fingers that are entwined, dragging him back. They collide. Onyx’s hands come up to Andres’ neck, his jawline, thumbs against cheeks, tipping his head down (why was he so damn tall) and sealing their mouths together, pushing him up against a wall in the dark.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 0:42:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Onyx and Andres had long since crossed the line between each other. Their time together oscillating between various tumultuous lows and highs. Andres remembered all of it, reveled in all of it. He would be undone by all of it, one day. But not today. [break][break]

Today he moves with the ease of someone who doesn't just guess at things. He's certain of what their outcome is tonight. He knows Onyx enough. Being allowed so close, so personal was evidence enough. [break][break]

So really ,there's no need to be so flirty and forward. To be a little coy, and to touch here and there. To be a constant reminder and lean into Onyx's flustered words. But he likes it. It's not often he gets Onyx that way. It's not often they're so gentle with each other where Andres is allowed to fluster. But it is today, even if they'd met for horribly gorey circumstances. Andres lets that fade into the background in exchange for whatever the fuck this half flirty, half soft moment of wanting to intertwine fingers was. [break][break]

He's holding back, but Onyx isn't. He cuts off a small grunt as he's pulled back into the darkness, eyes forced down into one bright pool of blue. Here, stuck in the shadows while the city full of people moves on, he stared back breathlessly. [break][break]

Andres doesn't recoil form his touch, forgetting how to breath much less what violence Onyx had done today. He doesn't care about any of that. Not right now. [break][break]

Not when their lips touch and he realizes he'd just been too shy to ask for this from the jump. He holds Onyx's hands in his own before they slide down to his elbows, and then finally cinching around his back, pulling him closer. Locking him in for the next 20 minutes as he deepens their kiss and holds him protectively in the darkness.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:06:46 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]It’s a long time of just Andres: Andres’ lips, Andres’ tongue, Andres’ hands on him, Andres’ hair soft underneath his weathered hands, Andres’ body where they’re pressed tight together, where he’s holding and not letting go.

Eventually, some rational part of him seizes control, and the lizard brain is banished back into the darkness where it belongs, for now.

He pulls away just the slightest bit, hands trailing over Andres’ chest to his hips (comfortable, familiar, made for holding, made for him to hold) and he nuzzles into the side of Andres’ neck.

“Suddenly I’m not so hungry,” he says, literally seconds away from lifting Andres off the ground (he can do it, he’s done it before) and having him against the wall, out here, in public.

(They’ve only done it in a bed once, he thinks).

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:26:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It's been too long. Probably. Most likely. Definitely. His head feels so warm, comfortable as he entangled himself with Onyx. They're right on the cusp of it again. Andres can feel the tension rising between them. Decency dictated he shouldn't hold Onyx so close because that would lead into a whole mess of things better saved for the privacy of an apartment and not the dirty, precarious position of a fucking alleyway. [break][break]

But the thoughts barely budge when Onyx stares at him like that and he feels the world around them disappear. And when he can stop hearing the dull roar of the city barely 40 ft away from them, that's when he slides so dangerously close into going along with him. [break][break]

Which is bad. [break][break]

They should go. [break][break]

His fucking neurons were melting in his skull from the intensity of the heat at the back of his head. Onyx gets comfortable, and he gets the feeling Onyx is sizing him up again. Ready to do something unsavory with him, and Andres would welcome it because he had no self control. Not with Onyx. [break][break]

Andres swallowed, half lidded eyes forced wide open. Because, in the back of his mind, he remembered that maybe getting arrested for fucking so close to a pokemon center isn't ideal. Maybe the wads of cash on Onyx were not the most innocent of signs to a police officer. [break][break]

And fuck's sake- he has a job to keep. [break][break]

So with an ungodly amount of effort, he slips a at at Onyx's elbow once more. "We-...we can just go home then." he said, struggling to hold back saying something that would set the man before him off. "You can shower." he said, unable to hold back the smallest of smirks. [break][break]

But not in t he alleyway for fuck's sake. [break][break]

He had a bed.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:36:21 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]He can’t remember the last time but he remembers it in full color HD, 1080p, taste and sound and smell-o-vision. His brain is so fucking busted bad for Andres.

The man in particular tugs at his elbows and Onyx lets himself be led, lets himself be pulled off. Because he’s not taking anything that isn’t given willingly, and Andres is right. Shitty clubs and bar bathrooms are one thing; this is out in the whole ass open. Not the best place to have your whole ass out.

Also, Andres is right. He probably smells. He’s kind of bloody, maybe? Onyx honestly cannot remember, for the life of him. He doesn’t want to be done touching Andres, though, so he presses a kiss to the center of his chest between his collar bones and steps away.

“Lead the way, sunshine.”

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:58:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He's lucid, but Onyx is still on the edge and ready to pounce. And he desperately wants to just offer up his neck and let him. But privacy. Job security. Police. He holds fast, even as Onyx pulls away so, so slowly. [break][break]

Andres keeps quiet, still as can be for him. He nearly folds at the kiss. How could he do anything but whatever Onyx wanted? But he steps back, finally, and Andres finds some goddman nerve. [break][break]

He smiles, stepping away and threading his fingers with Onyx's as he did. "Quick walk, hold it together for me." [break][break]

As if he wasn't ready to take his chances 15 ft further in, behind a fucking dumpster where a rabid Trubbish might jump at them both. But somehow, his legs move, and his feet already know the way back. [break][break]

"Dork." he huffs, unable to stop smiling. It's less at Onyx, more at himself. His grips his hand a little tighter, all too pleased to hear one certain nickname again.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing