Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Blind Date [M/O]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 19:58:04 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
If there was ever a time Nikita would prefer to work alone, it was now. It was not that his staff were unskilled, quite the opposite. He did not tolerate incompetence. Their tendency to poke their noses in things that did not concern them, however, drove the detective mad. While curiosity certainly benefited a detective, it needed to be wielded with precision and forethought.

If misused, it became nosiness. Something that this mess certainly qualified as. It all began with a discussion of the other detective’s love life. A dating profile was suddenly shoved into Nikita’s nose as the other begged him for tips. “Unfortunately, I am not qualified to lecture on that specific topic.” Nikita brushed off the encounter politely, hoping the fool would get the hint. They did not. Instead, they pushed. Discovered he had not been on a date since Robin’s passing and with no one but her for almost two decades,

His partner joked about ‘getting his boss on the market.’ Nikita frowned, “I am not a slab of meat, nor am I interested.” He already leads two existences, he did not wish to add Casanova to the list. The unfortunate sap did not get the hint. “Do you like redheads? What about bears?” Politeness dropped as the special agent’s voice took on a tundra chill. “Leave it.” An ‘ or else,’ lurked beneath those words. A promise of violence if the warning was left unheeded.

Now Nikita was sitting at a restaurant waiting for the arrival of a date he did not desire. But to merely ghost the person was impolite. As he glanced at the menu, he could feel his frustration rising. Baby blues dropped to his smartwatch.

In a few hours, he could return to his mission. Bring another accursed member of Team Rocket to heel. But, for now, he had to make small talk with a stranger.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

@open
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #80B0EC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #65A0E9; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #6792F5; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#6792F5;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights