TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Rescued From the Pain
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 18:30:06 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

That little slip-up. That didn't go unnoticed. Not completely. While Magnus was staring at her chest, and he had no reason to peel away, he made sure he could see it for the split second it was there. He looked normal, or tried to, but game recognize game. Either she saw him like a meal...[break][break]

Or she saw him like a tower to be toppled just now.[break][break]

And Magnus accepts her challenge. She's colder, smarter than she first appears. And a smart woman is a dangerous woman, no matter how sexy they are. He knew dangerous women. , , and come to mind immediately.[break][break]

---[break][break]

He goes along with it for now. To the hotel, and she seems to stride in easy enough, but a few red flags are pretty apparent. Two beds... why? This isn't his first rodeo, and he's used to two beds here or there. But... that strikes him as odd. The second, why was the second bed covered in ripped up clothes? Sewn together? Part of him wants to believe she sews, and it seems true. The sheet at the window has him blink. What was that...? There was a tripod underneath.[break][break]

Probably just a project. He ignores the warning signs. Maybe she's shooting a film? Kinky Pinky.[break][break]

Of course, if she didn't put out on the first date... what the hell was this all about? Must have been the last guy. He makes a mental note.[break][break]

Her rules are simple enough, a little irritating, but if he can relax and show himself up, he would. "Aight, sure. go get cleaned up, sugar. I'll just hang." Part of him wants to break the rules to tempt her into showing her real side. Because she wasn't being honest either. "Go get dolled up, we'll go get dinner. On me."[break][break]

Magnus learned something very young. If someone can't knock him down... they'll try the cloak and dagger. Now it was a game to see if she was truly a player behind her facade... or just a very weird innocent girl.[break][break]

So he lays there, now on the bed, waiting.

[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET, ORTHRUS SYMBOL[break]
- Magnus will remember that. Goes to the hotel.[break]
- While he listens to her rules, he's not too happy. Assumes she's making an X-rated film. Lays down and waits.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Rescued From the Pain
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 6:06:47 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap juliet"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

why is it hopeless?

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

---

[attr="class","posttext"]

"Aight, sure. go get cleaned up, sugar. I'll just hang."

[break][break]"Okay, I'll be right back~"

[break][break]She didn't know how to explain it, there was the bubble of anticipation in her chest, a feeling of butterflies fluttering up into it suffocating into the ever tightening ball. The very feeling caught her breath, and more than anything she just wanted to share it, maybe take some of his own air to relieve herself of this solitude suffering. It felt intimate and personal to have him inside of her hotel room, especially whenever she didn't have a chance to clean it up.

[break][break]It was exposing, raw and it twisted her up inside.

[break][break]"Go get dolled up, we'll go get dinner. On me."

[break][break]She was already making her way over to the bathroom when he spoke up, a short pause with her hand on the door trim as she looked back at him. The butterflies gathering in her throat, desperately trying to escape.

[break][break]"Damn Darling, you really know how to treat someone~"

[break][break]Swallow it down and smile, she bitterly knew people wouldn't understand-- well maybe he would. That's right she could test it after a shower. Then she'd be far more presentable and prettier, and it can ask as a treat after she had been so demanding with him thus far. It just felt right to do so.

[break][break]To her it didn't take too long to finish getting washed up, it was the drying her hair that would probably take some time. Maybe she could half dry it and let it dry out on its down later, some people like the appeal of a wet woman; did he? Well she was going to find out when she exited the bathroom, a tightly wound up towel around her form to at least have some form of modesty in front of him.

[break][break]She really couldn't hear if he said something the moment she entered in the room, while she was someone who was completely comfortable in their own body there was a sense of risk doing something like this. That risk had her heart pumping louder than a concrete, and with so much wound up anxiety she couldn't help but fidget with her hands behind her back. If he had stayed waiting for her on the bed, she wouldn't even give it a full second before she'd make her way to the edge of it, a slight bounce of the bed in response to her weight.

[break][break]"Thank you for waiting~"

[break][break]With her words she'd lean over closer to him, her heart racing harder and faster with each inch she got closer and with a slight tremble to her fingertips she'd gently held his cheek. Her restlessness was building up the desire to take a bite, a feral appetite tingle within her canines that she tried to smother with something far more compassionate such as a kiss on his lips. But nothing is ever so simple with her emotions, to her a light kiss was only just a taste and like a shark to blood she desperately wanted more. Her breath shook as her free hand would tightly grip onto the bedside all in a attempt to force every ounce of this feeling into the sheets.

[break][break]But even still she couldn't stop herself from shifting her grip from his cheek to the side of his neck, a nail lightly digging in. She was curious on what he would do next, say next, feel next. She wanted to give him the ball court, but perhaps she handed him a poisoned chalice instead, especially with her second date rules.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".juliet"] --accent:#CC305A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Rescued From the Pain
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:18:41 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

The short stint away from Juliet really did have Magnus looking through his phone. There were some texts he was going through from a few people. There was Tracy, that chicken he banged last week, and her brother Terry. Eh. He was a better lay than her, honestly. There's the texts from Jazz, and he smiles looking over them, before over to Lani, same deal. Back to the endless catalog.[break][break]

After Tracy and Terry, most of the contacts list were filled with names of characteristics. Boobs from Coffee Shop, Thunder Thighs, and of course Twink Who Wants it Bad were three of many more in his contacts list. And so, as he's about to text, he stops when he feels the slight bounce, he his gold eyes shoot over.[break][break]

God. Damn. Showers do nice for a woman with such a body. Her tits were lookin' fire, and her body was gettin' him riled up. With a whistle, he felt her hand on his face, and he smirks.[break][break]

"Look'n fine as hell, baby. Look at you." He was definitely staring at her tits. And he didn't care as his hand tries to snake its way around her hip, wanting to skip the pleasantries of a second date, and get right to the space jam of the first, and oh did he want to slam and oh did he want to jam. But as he looked closely, and just licked his lips, he rose a brow.[break][break]

"Wonder which is wetter..."[break][break]

He wanted to know, but this dog was on a leash for now. One that she had preordained, as he sat up from the bed, pocketing his phone. "Told you dinner. Wanna get it? I'm feelin' Kalosian. Think a lady like you would enjoy it, yeah?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Damn Juliet looks good wet. Magnus wants to Space Jam that girl. He was busy messaging some suitors for the night.[break]
- Doesn't let his thirst get the best of him, and offers Kalosian food.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Rescued From the Pain
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 2:24:24 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap juliet"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

why is it hopeless?

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- The End Result Top -
[break][break]
- Bottoms (Blue jeans instead of black) -

[attr="class","posttext"]

The steady intensity was growing within overwhelming thought in her mind, and sparking every one of her nerves. A rush of tingles clawed it's way up her spine as his hand, much like its owner, snaked around her hips. The weight of his warmth couldn't be avoided even with the thick towel that separated their touch, kindling a theory of how different it would have been without this barrier between them.

[break][break]"Wonder which is wetter..."

[break][break]While his eyes were glued on her chests, hers were glued on his lips, she had half a mind to interrupt him with another kiss, even sinking her teeth into them but instead she did her best to snuff out that impulse. Still the tingle of her canines required a little bit of pacifying with a slick roll of her tongue over her teeth as she'd push herself off from the bed and away him from his reach again.

[break][break]"If I had to guess, my hair?~"

[break][break]She purposefully went back to a cutesy act, bringing her hands up to her face to cup her chin with both palms. It'd be far too cruel to keep on teasing him in the way she had been doing, plus she wasn't actually lying. If he really wanted to change that answer he'd need to shower her with a bit more love, or stimulate her in a far more extreme fashion than he had been doing up till this point.

[break][break]"Told you dinner. Wanna get it? I'm feelin' Kalosian. Think a lady like you would enjoy it, yeah?"

[break][break]"Oh? Do I come off that way to you? Or is it because Kalos is referenced as the language of love~"

[break][break]The smile on her face stayed that sweet and innocent one she carried with her little joke before but her eyes narrowed down on him. In honesty looking over at him, he was quite a catch, probably someone that her sister would have liked more--especially with his large build. However she wasn't going to just stand around idly, especially not undressed like she had been this entire time.

[break][break]"Tell me about the place while I get ready~ How did you find out about there? Have you been there before? Do you like it?~ I want to learn about you."

[break][break]She talked over her shoulder as she made it to one of the drawers, pulling out articles of clothing at batches at a time, really trying to figure out exactly what she'd wear--or better what combination she was going to go with tonight. Though she never really gave him a show about it, the only time the towel cam completely off was when she managed to get her undergarments on, which was no different than wearing a bathing suit at that point.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".juliet"] --accent:#CC305A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Rescued From the Pain
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 16:46:10 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Huh. She did look sexy as hell in that towel. He was close enough to make that second date a non-factor, but when she moves away from him, he feels it slip his fingers, and he closes his eyes.[break][break]

Dammit. Gettin' sloppy. What it actually was was something he couldn't comprehend, and probably wouldn't for a while, but there was something in him that had him stop before he got to the good part. The part he was after. The pump and dump. Walk away, never see her again, and go about their day.[break][break]

Her pink hair was cute, but cute was one thing. Sexy, now, that was another thing entirely. And so, as she talks about if she comes off that way, Magnus chooses his words carefully.[break][break]

"You seem like a woman who appreciates some finer taste." That was him, stroking his own ego again, knowing damn well he was finer taste, and she was appreciating it. But that word. Why was it always so bothersome? Love. His smirk disappears, and he eyes off into the distance. His mind flashes to two other women.[break][break]

Why was he thinking of and right now?[break][break]

"What?" She asked him something. To tell her about the location? He has to think of a sweet way to explain it over I hooked up in the bathroom there with this one chick. Pretty sure she was a milf, as that would likely end this night quickly. So instead, he thinks differently, as his eyes goes to her towel and sees it drop to find the underwear-[break][break]

He swears, he can see them dressing in front of him.[break][break]

He needed to call for a three-way some time...[break][break]

"Yeah, found it a few months back. Been wantin' to get reservations for a few friends of mine. Hoping they can figure their own shit out."[break][break]

It's a lie, but thankfully based in some truth. Thanks Slade, Kei. Shit.[break][break]

"What about you? Who was the guy you saw earlier today, sugartits? Ex of yours? Why he run away, unable to appreciate the finer things in life?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Maggie is getting SLOPPY. It can't be because he's thinking of something else? Damn, sugartits talks about love.[break]
- Why Kalos? Yeah, not because he hooked up there, no no. He can use Marshall and Keira for this.[break]
- Asking who she was with earlier, appreciating the view.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]