MOTIVATIONS

[break]
LOVE: words

[break][break]STIMULATION: words

[break][break]FASHION: words

CURRENT PLOTS

[break]
THEY'RE OUT THERE-- I CAN FEEL THEM[break]
An addiction that runs so deep she can't even live without it anymore. Juliet starves and hungers for the feeling of love, she needs to feel like she's loved and appreciated and she needs to give the love she has to someone. But not just anyone, THE someone. She with every fiber of her being believes that her true love is out there, and while she knows she could never meet them in this life time, she'll do everything in her power to take fate in her hands and find them herself.

[break][break]LOOKING FOR:[break]
  • A past relationship between her current interest and Magnus, or Before
  • Friends or Family of her Love Victims
  • Characters who recognize and utilizes her freakish affections for their own gain

[break]
I NEED TO FEEL SOMETHING[break]
Juliet is so desperate when it comes to love that when she doesn't have it, it feels like her entire world is collapsing on itself. It's why she has many distractors, her sewing, occult obsessions, Pokémon hunting, adrenaline seeking but there comes a point where nothing works anymore. It's at the point where she's in the lowest of lows, nothing matters anymore and the only thing she could seek out is something to fill in the void inside. That's how she ends up with people like whom she calls on for momentary affections or when ever that is unavailable things and substances to alleviate the pain.

• Drinking partners to egg her on further or slow her own
  • A Back up for when Caden is busy
  • Characters to show her a new kind of rush

[break]
YOU'LL REGRET THIS[break]
Word around the streets and the sheets that is a slue of problems, one of which that ended up in Juliet's bed. She was barely able to take it when he broke her heart once, but twice and she's now out for blood and anyone affiliated with him. If she's unable to to take him down, then she could try to take down others that he cares about.

[break][break]Of course there was a moment when she was happy with him and those that cared to pay attention would see her bizarre and extremely uncomfortable forms of affection. Or maybe they too were once victims of the past and had the unfortunate (or fortunate) luck of getting involved with her once more. The rabbit hole is quite deep with this one.

• Orthrus characters holding a grudge against what she did to Magnus
  • Orthrus Characters who want to start getting involved with her after the fact (for some forsaken reason)
  • A Past fling with an Orthrus Member
  • Orthrus Member expressing their concerns during their relationship
  • Characters who share her resentment for Magnus

[break]
COMPLETIONIST[break]
The world is out there for conquering, if people's hearts are available then why would objects be no different, Specifically badges and ribbons. As one of the many tools she uses to keep herself stimulated and attached to the world, Juliet has made it a personal goal to collect every single gym badge and competition ribbon.

[break][break]However it isn't for personal satisfaction nor is it because she thinks she deserves them. No It's because they're cute.

• Gym leaders to fight
  • Competitors of Gyms or Contests that she can get info from
  • Friends or Relatives of Gym leaders/Judges to get intel from
  • Past Gym leaders/Winners/Judges for tips and tricks
  • Partners for Wild Hunting
  • Pokémon Fashion Fanatics

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

[break]

KANTO CONNECTIONS

• Previous Classmates, lovers or Neighbours
  • Related to the victim of her first murder
  • Characters involved in Gangster organization in Kanto
  • Characters involved with her Sister's assassinations during their stay in Kanto

[break]

NEW CONNECTIONS

RELATIONSHIPS

[break]

ACQUAINTANCES

[break]

FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES

• - A Pokémon Contest inspiration! Let's be friends and opponents at the same time!

[break]

FAMILY

• - The best and most precious person in the entire world. There is nothing I wouldn't do for this woman.

[break]

LOVERS

• - Mysterious, Handsome, with a Splash of danger. How can he be so cute?
  • - He has my back when I need it the most

[break]

ENEMIES

[googlefont="Poppins"]

[break][break][break][nospaces]
[googlefont=Nanum+Pen+Script]

[attr="class","scrpbkbdr"]
[attr="class","scrpbkdrtitle"]Rondez-view Gallery

[attr="class","scrpbkbg"]
[attr="class","scrpbkbline"]

[attr="class","scrpbksline"][attr="style","margin-bottom:25px;"]

[attr="class","scrpbksline"][attr="style","margin-top:25px;"]

[attr="class","scrpbkbline"][attr="style","margin-top:3px;"]

close tab

played by

Aria

Susie(Sue) or The Wildcat
She/Her
twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Juliet's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 4:54:41 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
Juliet & Sue 
The Cat Sister of Jack's gang meets of the last night fling of Jack. What could possible well a lot? Sue is temperamental not a give good talking. Heck 99% she can have a one track and selfish however if give the right salutation. She could be sensible in all her years of knowing  Jack. Juilet is the not the first to be so hurt she might be to help her over it or make it worse <.<. There is either enemies, frienemies, or even if and I do mean  if they have the right chemistry a fling. What do you say?