light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
bad little boy [ m | castaway ]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 3:29:02 GMT
zombie Avatar
"try not to terrorize them too much, be good and less of a little shit today." seeing off his pokemon. rattata was left to his own vice. he was practically known as the daycare bully. he was here to terrorize and he was going to have fun doing it.

as he frolicked through the daycare's playground. he'd search for his target of the day. but there were too many old faces who knew of him. where was that one feebas he bullied? not here today? he'd get the little bitch fish next time.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 17:15:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You take care of all the little ones today, okay Riolu? You've gotta be the the big brother figure today. There's some little tiny ones in the daycare today and some pretty naughty bullies. But don't pick any fights, alright? Just stick up for the shy ones who can't stick up for themselves."

Avery was pressing grass indents in her knees as she knelt down next to the Riolu. The baby fighting-type Pokemon would press his face into her hand as he watched her carefully, nodding at what she was asking him to do.

The kind smile on her face is what encouraged him to be the best he could be, and he promptly turned away to enter the daycare. When he turned around, he could see Avery getting to her feet and waving him off. There was a note of sadness in her emotions that he could detect, as if perhaps, she was a little sad to see him go today.

Turning around, he'd spot several younger Pokemon who had all appeared to take off the minute another man's Pokemon showed up. Taking a glance at the scary-looking dude, and then at the dark type Rattata, Riolu could see why.

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 20:54:10 GMT
zombie Avatar
sniffing out the joint. rattata would come to eye the blue mutt. looking, he'd speak aloud, "you all smell that?" he asked. the pokemon in fear of the bully, "it smells like bitch!" that's right, the riolu was who he'd pick on today.

fighting-types were the bane of his existence. always thinking they were hot shit and all high and mighty because of their strength. "let's get one thing clear you blue mutt, i don't like you." he bluntly stated.

"so why don't you make like a move and 'beat it' so we don't all have to look at your stupid, blue face. you stupid, dumb, blue bitch." the foul-mouthed rattata spoke. clearly showcasing his disdain for the fighting-type creature.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 0:09:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Riolu honestly had no idea who was speaking at first, but one quick glance around at the fearful, shaking Pokemon that were exerting a lot of fear and unease, something he was sensitive to, alerted him immediately to the problem.

That Rattata from earlier seemed to have a big mouth on him, his gums flapping and eyes wild with hate. Riolu would tuck his chin into his neck in irritation and surprise, unsure what to make of the situation. He wasn't normally the one being bullied. He wasn't a scrawny little baby Pokemon like Budew and Bonsly were.

"You talk big for a Rattata. You even look different. Is that your attempt at being cool, to coat yourself in oil or something so you don't blend in with the rest of the Rattata? Can't handle being ordinary?"

He'd take a couple more steps forward until he was standing right in front of the Rattata.

"How about you make good use of that ability you're so well known for and run away."

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 0:32:38 GMT
zombie Avatar
"haha!" killing over. rattata began to laugh. pure tears trailed down his face. the dumb mutt thought of his cousin, that wasn't his kind. had he never seen a rattata like him?! oh this was priceless!

"whatta ya stupid?!" the rattata would put on an odd expression. "hurr durrrr, i'm dumb blue dog who made a funneh--hurr durr!" pulling at his eyelids, he'd tug them down. his mockery continuing nonstop, "i'm so dumb i can't tell the difference between a rattata, uh-durrrr-derpy-derp!" killing over with laughter, rattata would, then, say, "i'm more of a hustler than a runner, you muscle-for-brains!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 14:25:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Riolu blinked in absolute disbelief. Was he that funny?

He would watch, stone-faced as the Rattata displayed a number of odd expressions, each one more annoying and childish than the last. He continued to hum and haw about how stupid was, how he was a stupid dog. He also liked to comment on what colour he was, as if that were an insult in itself.

However, even despite the dumb blue dog's best efforts, even he couldn't hold his temper for long. Gritting his teeth and thinking briefly of what Avery would say, he pushed the regret aside in the heat of the moment.

The Rattata would keel over again, roaring with laughter. He mentioned something about being a hustler, but he wouldn't see this coming.

"Hustle this, you stinky rat."

Riolu charged him, force-palming him squarely in the face or chest, whatever happened to be close enough to his open palm by the time he landed the punch. Hopefully, the attack would send the scrawny rat flying and teach him a lesson or two about respect.

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 6:49:07 GMT
zombie Avatar
"haha--huh? oof!" he was sent tumbling aback. during his fit of laughter, he would come to crash into a buffalo. wiping the side of his cheek. the rattata, shakily, stood. had he not FOCUSED all of his ENERGY into that single spot, who knows what sort of damage that'd have done.

"alright ya little bitch..." spit was thrown to his side, "ya feelin' ballsy? let's get ballsy." and without another word, in a flash, he would charge into the riolu with an attempted QUICK ATTACK. attempting to return the shove from earlier.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 2:38:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Standing up straight, and probably more than a little satisfied with himself after having successfully punted the jerk across the yard, Riolu would roll back his shoulders.

He wasn't some weak-ass little punk that that had thought he was. He was cool, confident, and strong.

But, unfortunately, he wasn't all that observant. Several younger Pokemon had begun to gather around, idolizing the fighting-type. He seemed to be swelling in pride a little bit, but working hard to not appear snotty. Avery had taught him to be humble and gentlemanly.

So, when the Rattata would charge him from behind with a quick attack, muttering about being ballsy, he wouldn't see it coming.

Well, technically he would, because a very shy little Wooper would speak up, startling him. Riolu merely wouldn't turn around in time.

"You really don't.." he'd pant in between, the wind having been knocked out of him entirely.. "give up, do you?"

The Riolu would stretch his back, rubbing some tweaked muscles in the process. That guy's skull was hard as a rock, man.

"What's the matter with you, anyway? You think you're a tough guy because you say some rude words and talk down to other Pokemon?"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 7:22:16 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 30 poke
your participating pokemon evolve