Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
Like a Thief in The Night [M/C]
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 4:01:22 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

For the first time in a while Aidan had been excited for a job. He had been tasked with procuring a set of very valuable stones, the different this time was that he'd be working with professional for once, for the first time he had also read the full request from Rocket. As someone who had no experience in the act of thievery, he'd be very happy to learn. What he did know was that he'd probably been request to join because of his skill in covering people's tracks. [break][break]

For the first time in a long time he actually had to dress for the occasion, trying to look his best, after all they were about to turn into classic thieves in the night so he had to look the part. Donning his old attire from his Sinnoh Syndicate days. Once arriving at his destination he'd make sure to wait for his partner in crime to arrive. [break][break]

In the few minutes he had to kill he did wonder what would be the plan for this job, he didn't exactly want to interfere with 's way of working, he only wanted to add to it and be useful when it was required. He was only here to listen and do what he was told to do, little were the opportunities to learn such valuable skills without being judged by the society.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 3:43:31 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she keeps saying only one more job and then she's done...

but it never quite works out that way.

she ends up on another job, this time paired with another rocket, and a sense of pressure falls heavy on her shoulders. one wrong move and her escape is over. she has to immerse herself entirely into each job despite the way her skin crawls at the thought of staying much longer.

it causes her to show a little later than anticipated, cheeks flushed a light pink and hair slightly disheveled.

"sorry, sorry!"

she fiddles with the straps of her red dress, checking and double checking that they are in the right place to stay up.

"you weren't waiting long, right?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 9:33:14 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Aidan had been lost in thought, not knowing for how long he'd been there just watching people go by in their normal and simple lives. The lives he so much envied, but the lives he'd never be able to mimic, maybe one day when his revenge had been accomplished, very unl and somehow his debt to Rocket had been paid, very unlikely though.[break][break]

A voice snapping him back to the real world. Taking Aidan by the surprise as someone apologized to him. "Oh I'm sorry for being in your way!" He'd say turning around towards the voice. Awestruck by the person in front of him, as she fiddled with her dress. [break][break]

Aidan couldn't help but notice all of her features, reflexes from the time he used to work for the Sinnoh PD, he didn't exactly like it since it made him subconsciously judge people but here he was possibly looking at one of the prettiest people he had ever seen. Sadly, he didn't have the right to speak his mind like that, yet.[break][break]

"Oh... Oh not at all, I just arrived a little early." Yes, Aidan was a little flustered. He had never expected someone that looked so good. "Sooooooo uh. What's the play here?" His curious side still peeking out from underneath his many other feelings.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 4:08:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"oh, no, it's okay!"

she flashes a small smile, waving the concept of any disturbance right out of the air.

and really, he isn't in her way. if anything, he's a welcome distraction from a freight train of thoughts she can't seem to dispel. they cling like cigarette smoke, heavy and pungent in the air.

"well, we can't get very far without blending in first."

fading into the background, present but more part of the room than the crowd. it's always her first move... drawing attention to one party while the other pilfers the goods also works. perhaps they'll have to do both, in the end.

"are you familiar with tonight's event?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 5:13:02 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Aidan couldn't help but smile once she said it was okay, even if it wasn't towards they job or him being in her way. The simple and small bit of reassurance was very new to him when it came to Rocket work. It could even be a reaction to 's own small but sunny smile, which was still something he had been used to.[break][break]

"Oh, I hope I came dressed properly for the event then!" He'd speak up in shock, as he looked over at his own clothes hoping he wasn't already messing up their sweet sweet plan. After all, what kind of personal investigator wouldn't know how to blend in, his pride was on the line![break][break]

Her last question took Aidan by surprise, he in fact didn't know much about the event other than it was some form of black tie event. "Matter of fact, I'm not familiar at all with the event." He was deeply hoping they had enough time for her to explain about the event. "I do apologize for my lack of knowledge, I've been pushed into new jobs a lot. Busy few days." It wasn't the best excuse but it was a real one. "I can tell you this for free though! We might have a little trouble blending in because your dress does look amazing."[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing