TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
magnus' infamy file
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 3:18:36 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar

JACK MAGNUS' INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

THE HELL HOUND OF ORTHRUS - "Bro, I used protection. I take off my shirt! My shirt saves from stains!" - Head in the gutter, fingers in the pie.

Jack Fucking Magnus. The man. The Myth. The dirt bag. You couldn't ask for a better leading man. As in you couldn't ask for a worse leading man. Man is 30 years old, a lecherous piece of shit, the worst kind of guy you could ever want, and yet he has a pull game likened to the gods themselves, leads an entire gang of individuals in the street gang named ORTHRUS, and overall sits amidst the crime world as one tough ass cookie. He's smart despite his dipshit persona, and he's trains every day.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

- Has a Tinder and Grindr profile. Both of which use his title, DogInEmMagnus. He hasn't used it lately.
- Being a crime lord in Hoenn, he's obviously known by the League and just walks about like he owns the place. He tells everyone he leads Orthrus, bar none whatsoever.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

- Dog. You want him behind bars, but y'all have bigger fish to fry. Rocket is a terrorist org, and Orthrus is small potatoes.
- They make money with drugs on the street. Both varieties. They go around the pharmaceutical prices and provide to those in need.
- They don't really kill so much, not openly.
- Magnus himself has gone to juvie before from 13 to 18 after nearly beating his father to death, was released at 18 in Unova, and started Orthrus soon after.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

- Dog. This is the one gang you're having trouble dissolving, and Magnus knows how to play the field. He doesn't have two cares in the world if you're Rocket or you're a rocket, he's gonna still take what he wants.
- They're for hire(?). Homie.
- Magnus is a very lecherous man. You can tempt him with a drink, but you shouldn't take him lightly. He'll break your face.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

- At 500 posts, maybe he falls in love?
- At 1000 posts, he'll be a lot harder to flirt and schmooze with. Get your licks in.