blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 21:50:22 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

Her frustration is a palpable thing. A creature that sits on her shoulder and stokes the irritability under her skin until she paces like a trapped animal in an enclosure. There are no kind words for those she has been sent here with. Except for maybe Theo, but even if she spares him the bite of her anger out of some warped sense of respect, she doesn’t say much to him, either.[break][break]

What purpose would it serve? She allowed herself the chance to lower her defenses with someone else only days before following the order to assist. It has been yanked clean out of her hands now. What is the point in allowing reprieve or consolation around any other person? It will come back to bite her too.[break][break]

It’s been one month and time drags on at an infinitesimal crawl. She is not clever or intelligent enough to put together a way out. All she knows is that the effort to physically leave doesn’t allow them much. The leash is short, the enclosure is small.[break][break]

She wants to go home.[break][break]

She’s traveled Motostoke from end to end now because she doesn’t know how to stay still, but this is nothing new. It has always been an issue of hers. That restlessness riddles her with exhaustion that furthers the anger, and so she picks unnecessary fights. Doesn’t matter who or why, just that the scraps occur.[break][break]

During them, everything else becomes background noise. White static sound that doesn’t matter, so she doesn’t have to think. And then she slinks back to where she and Theo have hunkered down to sleep it off. Rinse, repeat.[break][break]

Tonight is worse because she never gained an upper hand. Blood wicks down the side of her face from a split on her brow bone. Cracked knuckles and a fat lip sting in the cool air before she finds herself at the door. Stealth does little good because he’s still and composed and she is an unstable timebomb. Tonight is worse because when she catches his eye, she can’t bite her tongue and keep her surly quiet. “What?

[break][break]
[break][break]

// throughout the time skip // rusted sword

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#677fb5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 8:28:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

what is there for him to return home to? a region to conquer? a place he never called home? a job he does only out of some twisted sense of loyalty?[break][break]

nothing, yet everything.[break][break]

but with the choice taken away from him, he knows better than to chase a desire he does not even want. perhaps, this realm will prove to be good for him.[break][break]

it allows him a chance to rest.[break][break]

"sit."[break][break]

he gestures at a chair.[break][break]

supplies are hard to come by so they have to make due with what they have.[break][break]

"did you win?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 22:07:36 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

She scowls in response to instruction, but complies all the same. Slouching forward, Blue all but collapses into the chair he points to.[break][break]

But her posture doesn’t relax. The tension doesn’t ease from her bones, not yet. Even in her sleep, she’s alert and running through whatever dream her mind fabricates.[break][break]

Blue has never truly known how to rest.[break][break]

The uncertainty of the world they remain stuck in amplifies it.[break][break]

She wishes she could be still like he is. Steady and mildly accepting of their lot. Theo takes to the circumstance better than she does. Part of her resents him for it, part of her is sick with jealousy.[break][break]

“No.” she grumbles back, eyes cutting away sullenly as she reluctantly allows him the opportunity to tend to her.[break][break]

There aren’t many she allows close. She can count them on one hand, and she’s still not certain where he falls just yet.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 11:45:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"hm."[break][break]

slowly, he begins to tend to her wounds, gently dabbing at the open cuts.[break][break]

"i admire you, you know."[break][break]

his voice is soft.[break][break]

"you're determined. stubborn, some may say, but determined. you don't give up. you don't run away even when faced with the impossible."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"we aren't going home, blue."[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 18:26:46 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

A dry huff exhales through her nose. “Nothing about me is worth admiring.”[break][break]

Blue looks up and away, gritting her teeth against the sting of the wounds he treats. He praises her, but she finds herself unable to accept these things about herself.[break][break]

And then— “we aren't going home, blue."[break][break]

Her anger flares again, and no matter how much she might respect Theo, there’s no withholding the baleful resentment that burns in her expression as she looks at him.[break][break]

She is too tired, though, for more yelling.[break][break]

She could twist away from the careful treatment. She could tear up out of her chair. Flip it over, break things. She wants to break everything around them because that is all she’s ever known to do with her hands.[break][break]

And the first time she begins to figure out they can maybe hold something precious, it is pulled away. Because she is here.[break][break]

So instead of yelling and tantruming, she presses her lips together before they can curl into a snarl.[break][break]

“You don’t know that, Theo.” Her hostility dampens under his hands, and as much as she’d like to sound argumentative, the words come out with a pitiful twist to them.[break][break]

Because she needs them to be true. “I don’t want to stay here.”

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 3:06:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"we can entertain it for as long as you'd like but the end result stays the same. whether you like it or not, blue, we're stuck here. so my advice for you is to adapt."[break][break]

which should be no problem for someone like her. like them. outcasts who have always struggled to survive. even here in this odd realm, they remain the same.[break][break]

"you'd drown otherwise."[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 17:04:45 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

“I don’t get why you accept it so easily.” He’s right. Of course he’s right. He’s Theo. Adapting would be the smarter, safer choice. But Blue has held onto so few things in her life that now that she has something she doesn’t want to let go of, it’s hard.[break][break]

“Maybe I should drown,” she gripes back at him.[break][break]

There’s a tingle in her nose that she’s recently discovered is the precursor to angry tears that she doesn’t want to allow to fall. “I’ll just drag you down too.”[break][break]

They still brim on her lashes as she glares at Theo–who is the only person she has here. It’s unwise to lash out at him, but she’s good at shooting herself in the foot. At ending up disappointed and alone and with no one but herself to blame for it.[break][break]

The fury there is meager, though. Her words are more of a plea for help than a true argument.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 10:38:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"you won't drag me down."[break][break]

he says it with a sense of certainty only time and experience would allow.[break][break]

with a final dab, he sets the equipment down and looks at her.[break][break]

"do you want to drown?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 4:05:50 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

“How do you know? It’s all I’m good at, you don’t get it. I—“ she breaks the ramble off stubbornly.[break][break]

—am a lost cause.[break][break]

Her face and hands are sore from her fighting, sorer still from the treatment no matter how careful. She can feel her skin puffing and bruising. Pain grounds her. Reminds her that she’s not quite gone yet.[break][break]

Her head shakes, slow at first then quick. When she drags in a breath, it’s annoyingly watery. She bites down on her lip when it wobbles.[break][break]

“No.”

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 11:10:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"then stop dragging yourself down and let me help you."

carefully, his hand reaches for hers in an act of reassurance that seems unbecoming of him.

"we'll be okay, that much i know."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 21:38:30 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]

“Why, though? Why do you want to do that? I’m just.. your subordinate. No one special.”[break][break]

The hand that closes around hers is unlike the procedural touch of his tending to her injuries. It’s personal and direct and daunting.[break][break]

The urge to yank her hand back rises to the surface, the flinch of it flickering across her expression before the fraying tether of her resolve finally snaps.[break][break]

As she stares down at their hands, the angry tears brimming on her lashes finally break through in an embarrassing watery sob. Her face stings, her knuckles ache. But she can’t stop the tears that continue to well up and spill over.[break][break]

She doesn’t know they’ll be okay, but somehow Theo does. And that’s all she can count on for now. Though she’s too ashamed now to look up at him and agree with confidence at the moment.[break][break]

All of the fury pressurized until it cracked and boiled over.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 12:35:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"you aren't my subordinate. not anymore. in all honesty, i'm not sure what you are to me, but what i do know is that we cannot survive this on our own."

the hierarchical chains no longer connect them. he has broken free and can only hope to help her do the same.

"so, please, blue. let's go through this together."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 15:59:32 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
one month in
[break][break]
Tears continue to track down her face. Sticky and warm like a child’s sobs, until strands of hair stick to her skin and her eyes burn. The shake of her shoulders begins to still, though, when he speaks again and she manages to stifle the hitched sound in her throat as she blinks up at him with confused, watery eyes.[break][break]

Her brows pinch together and she rubs at her eyes with the back of her now-bandaged up hand. “I’m not? That doesn’t make any sense.” For as disorganized and scattered as Blue seems, the structures and boundaries in place in her life make everything make sense.[break][break]

If she is something undefined to him, what does that mean? What does that make her?[break][break]

Hope is a foolish thing. Fleeting and fickle. She had only begun to feel in her life, their real lives when they were pulled away and thrust into this world instead. Still, it feels bad to let him down. The idea of disappointing Theo makes her chest ache and her throat tighten again.[break][break]

So she nods.[break][break]

“Okay.” Together is a foreign concept to her, but she latches onto then. If only for his sake.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
up the wolves [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:25:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: