She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Artistic Amputation
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 6:02:47 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Its cold in that deep dark sea. Swimming through the inky blackness of the unconscious, pushing away encroaching memories that threaten to drag her back into that primitive world from whence she came. Its so cold.
[break][break]
There is nobody to accompany her on this long voyage through the pale, but she prefers it that way in the end. The ideals and concerns of others only drag her down deeper into the dark, it is a burden to carry the weight of others' hopes and dreams as she claws her way up towards the light.
[break][break]
The future she seeks is just within reach, all she needs to do is stretch out her arm and grab a hold of it for herself. So why is it then that when she does that, she feels her arm crumbling to pieces? Ice and ruin tear her limbs apart as she stretches forwards, only millimeters away from the future she seeks, they hold her back from that which she desires most.
[break][break]
Deeper she sinks into the darkness, the chance is lost as her lead limbs drag her down into the past from which she could never escape. She's drowning in that nightmare, the only escape is to-
[break][break][break]
Xenon gasps as her eyes snap open, her legs are dragging across the dirt as someone carries her through those neon lights, no, not the neon lights, the light of the stars breaking through the forest canopy. Pupils contract as they dart left and right, her body squirms in Rhydia's hold and her legs kick against the ground as she tries to push herself into a standing position. She can't feel her arm, nerve endings have been totally killed by necrosis and frostbite by now, unsalvageable, she can feel the ruin trying to push past her shoulder and eat her heart with every passing second.
[break][break]
"Need to cut it away, lead weight dragging me down, all of you are just dragging me down, I'll cut you all, let go of me!" She's delirious from the fever, she can barely move on her own, yet even still she's trying to fight as she weakly swings her useful arm around trying to claw at whatever was dragging her away. Where was her sword, she needed to amputate from the shoulder, slice between the joints for the easiest cut, could she even do a surgery on herself, of course she could, she was an ultramodernist beyond compare.
[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]