.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 1:56:16 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap lucien"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

What are you planning?

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

---

[attr="class","posttext"]

Dim Lights, black walls, and not a window in sight.

[break][break]From the moment you walk into this place and just before you live, you feel like you're constantly in a state of evening; time in Club Olympus almost seems to stop and the night always feels young. Despite being new here even Lucy could tell that the summer is great for the business, she wouldn't have believed you if you told her that just on the other side of those doors it was the hottest day yet.

[break][break]However from the look of some of the customers piling in, she could tell even as the sun drops it's still too uncomfortable to stay out there for long. What better place to get yourself a drink and cool yourself off than here, at least that's what her current customer had told her as his arm comfortably rested over her shoulders.

[break][break]Currently she didn't need to do much other than act like a pretty accessory, a half empty bottle of Champaign cozily sat in her lap while both of her hands held it up and steady. He sure loved to boast, but then again who didn't? With every time he begun to talk about his great ideas and accomplishments he couldn't help himself but lightly grip on her shoulder and pulled her into him; a harmless gesture that Lucy didn't mind reciprocating with a coo like laugh and leaning into him further.

[break][break]"Honey, do you want a refill,"

[break][break]Long ago Lucien had longer hair, but it was never to the point that with just the slight raise of his shoulder it would tickle his cheek, but for Lucy this was soon going to be the norm. After all, he looked fucking adorable with long hair. However the magic only last till midnight, the low buzzing of her client's phone on the table being the modern's world version of the bell tower.

[break][break]"Shit.. Is it that late already."

[break][break]"Do you have to go somewhere?"

[break][break]Lucy would ask as the man would pull himself away from her, grabbing his phone with a disgruntled face.

[break][break]"Yeah.. Fuck I forgot it was today."

[break][break]She'd gently place the bottle back down on the table, staying seated while her customer would get up, throwing on his jacket in a hurry.

[break][break]"Aw.. Will you be back?"

[break][break]Lucy threw on her best pout, a finger lightly touching her bottom lip in a cutesy act.

[break][break]"I really wanted to hear the rest of your stories in Kanto~"

[break][break]"I'll see if I'm free later this week."

[break][break]He was had most of is stuff gathered up as she'd stand up, reaching over for his tie to help him straighten it out for him. A satisfied smile on her face as she'd lean over to plant a kiss upon his cheek, once he turned around to head off to the cashier Lucy would stand by and wave him off. It was when he was completely out of sight and past those doors did she drop back down into her seat.

[break][break]A light scan of the room really showed how powerful the spell a club like this had on people, despite the chairs and couches being so slow you could see nearly everyone in the room. One couldn't help but feel like they were in their own little world, perhaps this was so that security could better watch over everyone; or maybe so that customers can better see who they wanted next. Either way, it's definitely a freaks wonderland here.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".lucien"] --accent:#A2261A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 8:40:31 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

It had been one the day. It had was hot outside even at night. So mirabella decided to out for a bit there no harm done in fact she see what the night had to offer for a change. The red headed felt more alive this time of day and it showed. Night she decided to head towards club of an old "friend" of her. Jack was  a thirsty individual however seeing him so many girls she could help but to stop seeing him. Now she needed a few spark in her life and a drink so there she sat down at table. The woman been at the clun enough times to know the menu by heart.[break][break]  She just like listen into the gossip. From some of the costumers passing by mention a new hostess and how adorable she saw. Mirabella grew curious until she locked eyes with the woman. No way! She didn't understand what to expected but to see the prince of kalos- her old friend here of all places what the hell was doing. There was a flame in her eyes and she was showing no than ever. She was pissed more than anything. "Excuse me?" [break][break] The woman raised her eyes ever so sweetly to signal the white haired woman. She didn't needed to worry because mateo wasn't leaving the club with answer her questions. "I would like to place an order ."

[break][break]

NOTES

-Mirabella enters stage right![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 23:20:59 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

What are you planning?

---

Shit.

[break][break]He didn't need to see her to recognize that ring of her voice, but still there was always an inkling of maybe he was wrong. He wasn't, and the owner of that voice was now standing before Lucy of all people. At least it wasn't hard for him to keep up his convincing girl voice, even in high stress situations such as this.

[break][break]"Of course~ What would you like?"

[break][break]It was really strange, even though they had been separated for exactly the same amount of time, she had barely changed while he did a complete 180. It was still nice to see that she was keeping care of himself, his eyes was scanning over each one of her features before they would eventually land on her chest.

[break][break]At least she's eating well.

[break][break]"while I'm more than happy to serve you.. I hope you were at least told a head of time, I'm more of a.. special kind of a service."

[break][break]Lucy would play bashfully for Mirabella, her hands coming up to cover her lips and nose as a slight blush would start to glow. Of course if she did somehow recognize him then this wouldn't be a problem... but anything at this point to get her off his back.

[break][break]"If I'm worrying for anything, I can give you a couple of suggestions~"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 23:51:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yup. There was no making it no matter how much. He changed his appearance she would noticed him. The question was why! Mirabella smirked playfully as she stare at the woman. She knew very well she was going however she decided to have a little fun before they get down to business. She took notice that mateo staring were most men normally. Something never change! "My eyes are up here, miss."[break][break]

"Though I am flattered as these lovely little angels have only grown with time." Mirabella spoke leaned towards the hostess Her voice but whispered, "Now if want to truly see them. It would be arranged." She quickly leaned back as if she never said a word whatsoever. [break][break]

"Madman, we are special in ways. There no need to so shy it's like your princess trying to find from a monster or a prince for what matter." It other ways he was busted however her fury didn't show too much. She would find a way to speak with him one on one. Then he would faith her wealth. " I know you extremely new here. How long have you been a hostess?".[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
- Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
- Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 5:51:44 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

What are you planning?

Speaking with a convincing female voice, but a thick Kalosian accent.
[break][break]
- Th replaced with 'z [break]
- some words starting with 'o's are missing.

How did she want to play this?

[break][break]She wasn't trying to hide where he gaze went, that really wasn't in her style and so she decided to lean into it even more. Like Leilani said, they're gods here.

[break][break]"Aw come on~ Can you blame me? I'm a bit jealous~"

[break][break]As she spoke up she'd throw a half closed hand up onto her cheek, purposefully swinging her elbow in to push her breast towards the other. Honestly if the weight wasn't annoying to deal with he would have went for a longer size, but he trust Leilani's direction, she seemed to have an eye for this sort of thing.

[break][break]"Though I am flattered as these lovely little angels have only grown with time."

[break][break]Lucy never showed on her face the strained attentiveness she was giving Mirabella when she leaned in to whisper in her ear. Her hand on her cheek would slowly lower down from her face, as she waited on Lucien was half expecting her to whisper something about Kalos, or him running, literally anything but what she whispered in his ear next.

[break][break]"Now if want to truly see them. It would be arranged."

[break][break]A slight eyebrow was raised, but would quickly drop as he felt her move away from his--or better yet-- her form. It was perhaps the tension of seeing an old face that would confusing her on where exactly she was, and what exactly she was supposed to be doing. Right now Mira wasn't talking to Lucien of the past, or Mateo of the future, but Lucy.

[break][break]"My~ We're at 'ze wrong facility for 'zat, dearest~"

[break][break]Lucy kept her voice low, making sure to give her little remark as Mira was pulling away. It can get somewhat strict on the physical touch here in Club Olympus, and while getting Mira kicked would definitely get her out of his face, knowing her she'd just kind another way to get to him.

[break][break]Ah, she's annoyed."

[break][break]Probably annoyed was a very light way of putting it, but Lucien had no idea how she showed her anger anymore, especially not after she took off out of Kalos. Honestly, what did she have to be mad about?

[break][break]"My~ If you're looking for a date.. I may be no monster 'r prince, but I'm someone far more special than 'zat. Despite being ra'zer new."

[break][break]But it seemed that they were at the talking phase of their encounter, at least then Lucy can actually continue doing her job. Sliding down the seat some and giving the spot beside her a light pat, she'd lean over and grab the Champaign bottle that was still on the table. She held it like it was a display, even playfully pressing her cheek against the neck of the bottle as she spoke.

[break][break]"I've 'nly been here for a couple weeks, but I know my way around 'ze best drinks~ I'd say 'ur encounter calls for a toast, don't you?"

[break][break]If Mira would agree to such, Lucy would lean over to one of the side displays where some of the glasses were kept, pulling out two pristine flutes, gently laying them out on the table and pouring them each a glass half full. First offering the red head her glass before taking her own.

[break][break]"I'm Lucy, by 'ze way~"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 22:32:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Lucy. She would remember for later and she combs around Team Rocket database and while as sending an email to a few friends on here. No doubt kalos would be flipping to hide out his was here. Not like she was going to rat him out either least not yet anyway. Mirabella snorted relaxed her form. She just wanted to messed with "Lucy" like they did in the good old day however she supposed they were too different place now. [break][break] Persay the self-deprecating in head had taken it's troll and she just remained quiet for a time just just remained silent. She was reminiscing on the past. "Well, lucy. You are quite the card. You are right. You not my Romeo but maybe my juilet." [break][break]

"Sure...I think I need drink." Now least of all these. Mirabella accepted her "friend" other her. She drink it no time at all. "I take you needed a change of scenery from home? This is a permanent stay? Or did something else happen?" She always got emails from home from her parents and those around? Did I never email him? No once.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mira.exe has crashed[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 19:58:51 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

What are you planning?

Speaking with a convincing female voice, but a thick Kalosian accent.
[break][break]
- Th replaced with 'z [break]
- some words starting with 'o's are missing.

Lucien unfortunately became a pro at hiding his true feelings; the very skill that was forced down upon him since a young age by his parents and nobles alike. It was a skill he continued to hone even after Mira had left Kalos to study, and a skill he mastered after his duties as a prince grew beyond his limits. It was how even whilst she poured a drink for the daughter of one of his least favourite people, and even while bitterness grew and bubbled, the friendly demeanor and smile on her face never faltered.

[break][break]Once Mira has sat down and taken her drink, Lucy would pour herself one as well, though notably she didn't fill the glass to the top instead filling it half way. Her job does require her to continuously drink with her clients so it's more favourably for her to have a small drink. Plus, it means more for her date.

[break][break]"How long? I guess it really depends."

[break][break]Her eyes closed for a second, the glass flute in her hand as she'd gently and methodically swirled the drink in it. Of course a noble would already be trying about going back. Then again, this could also just simply friendly conversation.

[break][break]With them you can never tell.

[break][break]"I 'nly recently came to Heonn, so I really do hope to get 'ze full experience it has to 'ffer."

[break][break]As she spoke the glass lifted towards her face, but rather than taking a drink she was instead getting a hint of the sweet yet bitter smell of the alcohol. And with the opening of her eyes, she'd bring her glass towards Mirabella for a cheer with another delicate smile.

[break][break]"A selfish request of mine, I do hope you'll 'zroughly tell me about your experiences here. I love hearing everyone's stories."

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Inescapable Past
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 20:42:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Let's not beat around the bush, shall we?" Mirabella knew "Lucy" always had a way with words. There was angry and hurt under those seeming harmless words. Are you running? It was simply yes or not yet with he was simply playing games and toying with her. "I hate been kept in the dark about things. You know this."[break][break] She politely push the glass towards the host. Looking into Lucy blood red eyes she seemed to be searching for something however what she hope or even yearn Mirabella could not find. "I wouldn't tell them if that what you're being so cold to me for." She been protect me for how long at this point? Only after leaving for hoenn everything in kalos began to to crumble. "I should warn our the "benevolent" ambassador is over here now. The lesser duke I might add. He will rat you out."[break][break] Ah. There it was. The lack of contact. Mirabella didn't make excuses for she didn't any. She lied in her seat ponder her words. She recalled everything that happened. Remmy and Naia stuck out the moment in her mind. Her expression soured by the second. "Hoenn is land of new opportunity. I would hope you to least make some new friends where in place you couldn't. It's been...something for me I guess. Relic Red has selling a good amount of clothing. Even got a change to see some old faces. For example, I got to see Remmy again and meet one of his cousin as well." Pity was something she didn't need nor want out words. Maybe an escaped from the dearest she wronged? Or just simply wanted to vent? It was likely a bit both however she went one. "Would you believe I met this girl called ? She seem so soft and gentle like flower. However the flower wilted she became a good friend however never told me about being a thing with my ex until I found on my own. It's that just wonderful."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mirabella doesn't understand why Lucy has pissed at her. Until it finally dawned on her unable to find the words to apologize or how to make it right. She simply tell she would tell a soul that he's here and offer a warning. [break]
- Mention some good things like her clothing opening and bad like remmy and his new lover.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]