TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
wishin' to be a car right about now [o, past]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:27:04 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

It's a couple years after juvie now. Unova streets are starting to hear from them. Bitches, the lot of 'em. But it isn't there yet. They needed more guys, more goons. Someone with a little oomf.[break][break]

The twenty-one year old Magnus, still dressed as he usually is, decided to head to a garage. Big mechanic he frequented at, and for good reason. He liked bikes, nothing like , but bikes were fuckin' boss, and today, as he ducks underneath the garage door, he looks around.[break][break]

Tonight, he had a goal.[break][break]

"Yo. Anyone home?"[break][break]

In truth, he had a goal in mind. He wanted to find Marshall a gift, maybe get to know a mechanic, and to become good friends. Strike a deal. Repo something, maybe even steal something in return for a dope bike job for his number two. Man was a loyal dog, and he wanted his second-in-command to be happy too.[break][break]

"Lookin' for the owner!"

@deimos[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET, ORTHRUS SYMBOL[break]
- Past, 2015. In a car shop somewhere in Unova...
- Magnus, looking for a bike or a good mechanic for Marshall Slade.[break]
- Heads into a garage, ducking under the front garage door.[break]
- Calling out for the owner. Or whomever.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 15:48:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

When peers inside, it's mostly quiet. The faint sound of a grainy radio on some oldies rock station blares a tinny backdrop. But other than the occasional soft clinking of metal on metal, it doesn't seem like anyone's home. But the door's open and the lights are on, so...[break][break]

"He's out!"[break][break]

The roll of wheels on concrete and Magnus would meet Deimos Stein much like he would frequently see the man in the future. On his back under a bike and covered in grease. His oily t-shirt is lifted to show off abs, grease and sweat wiped from his face.[break][break]

Sitting up, Dei glances up and down the other, brown raised. A low, appreciate whistle leaves his lips. Dei is just an apprentice at this shop, so he's isn't much use if Magnus is looking for services, still, he says:[break][break]

"Damn. Wanna change your mind and look for me, handsome?" A wink and a toothy grin is offered, eyebrows waggling playfully.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:51:19 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Man, if he had a nickel for every time some hotshot guy whistled at him like a catcall, he'd have like, six nickels. Sometimes it was gals too, but it felt normal to be the guys like him. And the taller man snickers.[break][break]

"Mnmm. I like the confidence, sexy..." He gets closer, a brow risen. He had no issues with pleasing man or woman. In fact, he was all for it. He may be a raging dickhead, but he did love a little raging dick on the occasion. And he had some abs too. Man definitely had that greaser kinda vibe, and Magnus was for it.[break][break]

He thinks for a moment. Can't get distracted.[break][break]

"Ah, well. I'm here to see if I can pay for a bike for a buddy.. Need something current year, something that revs good, and something he can show off to a lady friend (). Think we can work somethin' out?"[break][break]

He turns his gaze around the quiet garage, and smirks ear-to-ear. "And then... if your hot ass handles cars, maybe we can find a backseat and you can show me how good with your hands you are."[break][break]

It's a promise.

@deimos[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET, ORTHRUS SYMBOL[break]
- Past, 2015. In a car shop somewhere in Unova...
- Magnus gettin VERY flirty...[break]
- Asks about buying a bike for . Work out a deal.[break]
- And then, we can get busy in the backseat.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]