TAG WITH @stellaleigh
STELLA LEIGH
Unshakeable Positivity [SW]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 20:12:43 GMT
STELLA LEIGH Avatar
x
-
@

Stella's deliberate movements were a sight to behold as she gathered her flowing, blue locks and pulled them up into a high and tight ponytail. Despite her efforts, a few stray strands escaped her grasp and cascaded down to frame her delicate features, adding an air of effortless elegance to her already stunning appearance. With grace and poise, she quickly reached down and retrieved a hair tie from her trusty Pokemon companion, an Audino called Shimei, who looked up at her with innocent, doe-like eyes, holding out the elastic band in a cute and endearing manner. Stella couldn't help but smile and thank her loyal friend, grateful for the love and companionship the creature offered her.

Taking a moment to survey her surroundings, Stella found herself on the outskirts of Littleroot, a quaint and peaceful town that exuded a sense of timeless charm. The young woman had her trusty tote bag slung over her shoulder, filled to the brim with her beloved drawing supplies. Her treasured sketchbook, a few pencils, markers, and a worn-down eraser were all stowed away inside, ready to be used to capture the beauty of the world around her.

Glancing up at the ominous, gray sky overhead, Stella couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of worry, but she quickly shrugged it off, refusing to let the weather dampen her spirits. "I'm sure the rain will hold out for at least one drawing," she thought to herself, her calm and collected expression belying the excitement and anticipation she felt at the prospect of exploring the world around her. Stella was always the optimist, even in the face of potential setbacks, her unshakeable positivity a testament to her strength of character.

"I can't wait to see what Pokemon we stumble upon today," she said to Shimei with a twinkle in her purple eyes, the excitement in her voice palpable. The pair set off on their little expedition, eager to explore and discover the world around them, their journey filled with the promise of adventure and discovery.

Spawn Types | Normal | Grass | Fairy

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 4:57:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Alexis

Ella
She | Her
March 19
Oldale Town
Bisexual
Traveling Artist
Civilian
N | A
Single
0 height
0 height
In lines and colors, a battlefield
awards
3 posts
STELLA LEIGH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stellaleigh
STELLA LEIGH
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 20:53:46 GMT
STELLA LEIGH Avatar
x
-
@

As Stella ventured further into the wilderness, she marveled at the subtle beauty surrounding her. The overcast sky lent a moody ambiance to the scene. "That spot over there looks perfect," she whispered to her trusty Pokemon companion. She pointed daintily to a bed of flowers and took her time strolling over to it.

Once she found a comfortable spot to sit, Stella unpacked her materials from her tote bag. Her companion, Shimei, was off exploring the nearby blooms. As Stella settled in, she began to sketch the beautiful scenery around her. She knew it could take a while for a subject to appear, so she was content to wait patiently.

After about half an hour, Shimei returned and dozed off while Stella's eyes darted between her sketchbook and the environment. At first, she thought she was hallucinating when one of the flowers began to move. But after a moment, she realized it was a Florges. Stella didn't want to wake Shimei, so she remained silent while quickly incorporating the Pokemon into her drawing.

The Florges ambled calmly around the flowers, giving Stella ample opportunity to capture every angle. Suddenly, the Pokemon seemed to sense her presence. Stella remained neutral as she watched the creature draw closer. She turned her sketchbook around to show the approaching Florges. "Thank you for being my subject," she said in a soothing voice. The Florges seemed to be drawn to her calm demeanor, and it approached even closer. "You're quite curious, aren't you? If you'd like, you can stick around and watch me sketch more."

Stella fished a shiny Pokeball out of her bag and held it out to the Florges. "Would you like to join me?" she asked gently.

Attempt To Befriend [-1 Pokeball]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 22:37:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU BEFRIENDED THE FLORGES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!