twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 1:19:30 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Sue was in a rather bad mood she caught in by some stupid guy with arbok. After beating the living shit of the sucker and his pokemon. She made sure to steal their wallet and any goodies they had on them. It was good a lot of money for her and the gang however her "brother" aka her litten has gotten poisoned. Now she searched to find out where the heck is all the pecha berries at or the poison heal. Something to stop his pain. "Son of-" [break][break] A lot growl stopped her from finished the swear. Hilda has the first aid kit in her mouth and dropped it. Blessed the dragon. Sue knew she was still worse wear with the a lot of bruise on arms and the deep cut on her thigh but her kitten comes first.[break][break] Finally. Sue found and applied the poison remedy. Her precious cat was ready. The girl sighed she hadn't a scare like that in a while not even Oz came closed with his crazy ass attics. Now she could relax. "Ow, fuck!" If you could treat your wounds as your own way of relaxing. She loud too loud in fact someone bound to hear her complains.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litten"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d6c054; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 8:39:21 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

"Arceus, Suzie, you look like hell. Mucha Lucha doin' alright?" Magnus had heard her nearly curse, but with how loud she'd been getting cured up, the man heard her easy enough. How could he not? Man was just in the other room, teaching Halle and Berry how to sit for treats.[break][break]

Both dogs pop out, and survey the surrounding, the Houndour sisters yipping hellos to Suzanne, as he looks over her.[break][break]

"You. Sit tight, I got it. Ain't my first rodeo with some cuts, and fixing yourself is a recipe for disaster." Not like he was any doctor, but he wanted to help. Anything to help this girlie out.[break][break]

"What happened?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET[break]
- Magnus arrives, and begins fixing up Suzanne's own wounds, Halle and Berry barking behind him.[break]
- Asking what happened.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Susie(Sue) or The Wildcat
She/Her
twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:35:18 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Well its good see you too, jackie." Sue rolled her eyes but didn't protest because in the end he was going to win argument. Just her piggyhead pride got in the way. This wasn't her first fight or dealing with pain. she couldn't be were she was now if that was case. "Thanks for the compliment. I was really trying to look like you after having a night with jazzy."[break][break]

"Long story, I went to bad side of town for a bit. I got lead one of few people who owe us some money was over there and since Oz wasn't there to back me up. I went over there myself-solo. I searched couldn't them but what I did find was a thug witha huge arbok. He decided I was an easy target. I warned him but you know some people don't listen and that bring here." Sue believe herself to be strong not invisible but able to hold her own or other member of the gang didn't have to worry about her. She hated feeling weak more than anything. [break][break] "I left him alive. He likely has a few scars because I fuck up his face  really bad but alive. I don't what the fuck happen to him but I got his wallet and his credit cards if they are his own. You got shot at make one hell of a shopping spree with the other girls before get canceled if they haven't already."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litten"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d6c054; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 4:05:39 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Ouch. That's a pinched nerve, alright. Magnus also feels like he should retract what he said, but he rubs at his neck, takes a breath in, and sighs in exhale. "Aight, come on, Suzie." He moves to assist with the first aid, cleaning the wounds first before going anywhere near the dressing-portion.[break][break]

The story was simple; loan shark gig gone a little south, turned around well enough. Big shit Arbok, but a stolen credit card and wallet has Magnus ponder it for a spell, and gives Suzie a brow raise.[break][break]

"Hm. Yeah, probably could use it on fixing up the HQ a little..." It's less he was thinking about other girls, and more the base. "That's the Orthrus member I know. Ain't losin' easy if at all."[break][break]

Best to live in a good space.[break][break]

Didn't need a credit card to spoil the ladies, but he wouldn't say no. "Any idea what you're gonna do with all that money?" He douses a tiny cloth in some soap and water, and moves to clean her up. He'd bandage her next.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Proud of Suzie kicking that guy's ass. Notes how they could fix up the HQ with the card but...[break]
- Asks her what she wants to do with the credit card. Finders keepers.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Susie(Sue) or The Wildcat
She/Her
twenty-five
April 16
The Streets
Pansexual
Fighting Club Boss
Orthrus Member
0 height
0 height
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzanne
Suzanne Koshkin
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 22:32:53 GMT
Suzanne Koshkin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"What? You knew that was coming and honesty I am wrong?" Sue was in the least a bit sorry for her words even the least even if Jack was dressing her wounds and could make this painful if he really wanted to. She had Even her garcomp smiled to check for a few second. While hilda might not completely understand situation even the blonde made that face she was up to no good. [break][break]

"Jackie. You know I don't need this shit.  You take it! I got my satisfaction from kicking his ass knowing his about to bankrupt. I'd prefer you use either on the others or yourself. If I had to guess you got about 200 on that maybe 300 if he doesn't have that overdraft bullshit then the sky is limit." Sue meant every word although no doubt the idea spent the money was tempting to most. She knew jack or some of the other orthrus members could use it better. She just need fighting and punching she was good to go.[break][break]

"Why not taking Jazzy and Lei on a shopping spree? I think there was dressing she was eyeing last time I went out with her. You could really make them happy and have a little "fun" on the way." Shameless. Just shameless.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-garchomp"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
Cat Got Your Tongue?
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 5:21:59 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

It's not that it's wrong. It's frankly that it was too correct. Too truthful. But Magnus wouldn't agree to it, not ever. Maybe he should go see another suitor for the night, just to keep out the norm.[break][break]

Maybe.[break][break]

When she pushes for the card to go to him, he wouldn't fight against her. If she wanted to give her loot to him, he would snatch it, and grip it tightly. "Aight. Fair enough." If a soldier wants to gift the king, does the king say no? Nah. That is an insult to the soldier's own wishes. Instead-[break][break]

"I'll order takeout. My treat. One of every menu item." He smirks. At least they could have a good dinner, right? That's all that mattered. And besides... "Then tomorrow, if it still works, I'll take my girls out for shopping." That way, that's like... thousands of dollars of debt for this guy Suzi beat the shit out of. The ultimate defeat.[break][break]

"Cool shit?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Begrudgenly accepts the card... and tells Suzi he's ordering them takeout. One of every item on a list.[break]
- AND THEN agrees to take the girls out shopping.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]