2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:34:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"come on, i delivered ballonlea's papers from the observatory all the way here- personally! summer's only gonna be here for a while. we can't waste a second of it!"

priam was basically just rushing the old man. he already has one of his rods on one hand, and other supplies on the other.

"there's, like, no places to actually fish on ballonlea, so this is, like, one of the only chances i have to actually experience it again. it's like you aren't even excited to fish with your good, ol' buddy pal priam conrad!"

summer just had to be the most nostalgic season to fish. it was perfect in every measure he can think of, especially since galar is one of the colder regions.

fishing was an old person hobby, so theo being old shouldn't matter. what matters is that he keeps dragging his feet so priam was always at least ten paces away.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 8:53:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"are you kidding, priam? i am very excited. ecstatic, even, to be able to spend time with you."

with a wooden cooler in one hand and his fishing rod in the other, he continues along the path, approaching the designated fishing spot.

"have you gotten better?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights