Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: HRD
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:43:59 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Though still traumatized, Harper’s tears quickly dried. She only flinched a little bit when she almost ran headlong into Ryker. Instead, she offered up a tight-lipped smile.

A few of the charbroiled Megapolans began to rise. Skin flaked off their blue skin like burnt flecks off of a marshmallow. The unseeing eyes turned toward the amateur magician and her entourage. That brief stare was enough to sap all her courage. “You don’t have to tell me twice!” She raced ahead of Dorian, surprisingly nimble. Lockers and upended desks proved little obstacle to her.

With a grunt, she jumped onto the giant lizard’s back. The Castform—a little sun in this land of darkness—clung fitfully to her neck as the ground dropped beneath them. Clinging tightly, she turned to watch their assent. A grin slowly returned as the wind whipped at her face and hands. Sadly, gravity caught up with them soon enough.

Dark pink eyes stared blearily into the room beneath them. “Yeah, yeah. I’m good.” A sigh shook her tiny frame. “Just gonna be hard to get what daddy needs from way up here.” But that was a problem for a different her, huh?

uLNj1g2H

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #F4B3DC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #F099CF; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color:#B6F8EE; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #F4B3DC;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #F099CF;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing