awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
DEAR JACK
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 15:39:55 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
LONG WERE THE NIGHTS WHEN SERGEI'S DAYS ONCE REVOLVED AROUND JACK. Jack, his boyfriend, his other half—when his life are all about being in the laboratory to look for clues and joining the night's watch of Hammerlocke battlements, never would Sergei think he will get to go back to Galar. When the man asks him to be his boyfriend, it seems logical for Sergei to accept because he knows there will be no other guy who will know him better than Jack does.

But now that his twenty years in Galar is proven to be just a figment of imagination based on an artifact's memory, Sergei begins to question if anything is real... if anything about the two of them is real at all.

And yet despite his questioning, he finds himself inviting for a coffee date in Mauville after matching him in amiGO. While requesting for 's lore book is his deliberate excuse to meet up, he figures it is something that can make their time worthwhile while he's trying to figure out what to do with their 'relationship'.

JACK NAPIER

🟢 ONLINE

SERGEI DACHEV
hmu when you're nearby. i'll walk with you to the cafe. 😊

✓✓

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DEAR JACK
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 22:21:20 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Oh, god.

See, the thing is—when one has a memory that’s nearly infallible such as him due to his line of work, one tends to remember things.

A lot of things.

For he himself was carrying the proof that what happened in Hammerlocke was all too real—his notebook. Yes, the very same one he travelled with, was now littered with as much information as he sought fit to scratch down in it.

(This included the drawings of the ruined tapestries, for one. The legend of Hammerlocke, for another. And then… the rest of the pages… were taken up by even more notes. Small, idyllic details that he took note of during those twenty years.)

He still couldn’t get over how his hair had gone blonde, though…

A chuckle escaped him as he saw a message slide into his phone’s inbox.

‘Heading to your location now, will join you shortly.’

He was accompanied by his Yamper, Sumi, who was running in useless circles around him.

+
+ AHAHAHAHAHAHA

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

serge
he/him
december 10
lacunosa, unova
queer
pokemon researcher
civilian
43 height
43 height
EX INFERNO VICTORIAM
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
DEAR JACK
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 15:29:17 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
THE THING ABOUT LOREKEEPERS IS THAT THEIR TRUTH MAY NOT ALWAYS BE THE SAME AS A RESEARCHER'S. Sergei's is pragmatic, logical, sensible. Jack's, at least according to the redhead, is semiotical, sentimental, argumentative.

When Jack is quick to text him back about his whereabouts, the redhead immediately slips on his sneakers and hoodie to go for a walk. His mind is as lost as the fingers that run through his body, first through his pants and then through his hoodie pockets, trying to check for the missing key he's sure to have misplaced somewhere in his fit. But even this will not sway his tiny moment of clarity.

Today, he is ending things with Jack. But he hopes an ending like this will still be a good one. One that merits a friendship, at least.

JACK NAPIER

🟢 ONLINE

SERGEI DACHEV
hmu when you're nearby. i'll walk with you to the cafe. 😊
✓✓

JACK NAPIER 🟢
Heading to your location now, will join you shortly.
✓✓

SERGEI DACHEV
sure! just meet me by the cafe where we met last time.
✓✓

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DEAR JACK
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 17:24:33 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
That would be easy, considering that—

Another message found its way into his phone’s Inbox, so with a few swipes, he cracked a grin. The Yamper that was running in useless circles around his feet looked up, tongue lolling out one side of his mouth.

“Hm? Sumi, what?” he asked the yellow Pokémon absently. Was there something on her mind, too?

“No, I’m just meeting someone for coffee! What’s with that look?!”

The canid Pokémon would not relent, still running in silly circles around him as he threw his hands up in mock celebration before continuing on to their rendezvous point—

Where was the readhead, anyway?

+
+ AHAHAHAHAHAHA

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]