awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
THE ABANDONED SHRINE [M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 14:42:00 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
SOME TIME IN JULY, SERGEI'S TEAM ORGANIZED A PUBLIC CAMPING TRIP IN THE MOUNTAINS OF FORTREE in light of the recent anomalies surrounding Route 120. While his teammates are not present for the events that transpired in Galar for the next twenty years in the relics' memories, Sergei is aware of the mysteries and curiosity that surrounds it. While this is supposed to be a lax affair for his teammates, the redhead thinks of this relaxation trip as an extension of his work.

The dinner is the highlight of the camping trip because everyone is already salivating on the burger-steak curry Sergei made for the campers. During which, one of them mentions the abandoned shrine their group saw during the trek.

"You mean that thing on the clearing? You mean those piles of stone is an abandoned shrine?"

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
THE ABANDONED SHRINE [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 21:02:03 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[googlefont=Karla]
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
TAG -

NOTES - Mission
Not quite sure how she managed to be wrangled into this adventure, Zakuro had quite the open mind about being huddled together and lead up a mountain for some sort of camping event. Back home the idea of sleeping out under the stars was just another normal day to day thing she and her cousins and the other children of the village would do when the nights were just as hot as the days. While the lot of them had been paired up and sent off to start various jobs around what they had finally picked as their campsite. Since most of them had already known each other from before this trip it seemed Zakuro had found herself wandering from group to group offering her help. It was only while they were in the last stretch of their prep for dinner did the conversation switch towards that of what used to be a shrine. The smirk on Zakuro’s face could barely contain the utter thrill she thought of when thinking about such old things in the woods “maybe we should have a test of courage later tonight with that shrine as our goal” she boasted out rather confidently.
MADE BY MIZO