Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Dream Lovers
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 0:00:59 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
While in Goodbye Galar, Biscotti was "married" twice. His first spouse died due to Necrozma's poison. He and the second were separated by the destruction of the realm. He was very fond of both of them. Though his memories of the pair will fade in time, I'd love for him to run into their real-world doppelganger. Maybe they've come into the bakery before.

I'd prefer it if they AREN'T overly similar to their dream-world counterpart. Bonus points if they're bad influences or find him annoying. They can also be existing characters (face claims are just suggestions). They can also be older or younger. I'm pretty flexible on face claims too.

"STELLA"- 17-28 - FIRST WIFE - UP TO PLAYER

[break][break]

A kindly, if homely, peasant woman from ye olde Galar, she was captivated by Biscotti's dedication to making people smile. She forced him to take care of himself. Though seemingly a pacifist, she was very much a willow branch. She would eventually explode. While there, she dreamed of exploring the larger world. Her sense of humor was wry and her favorite color eggplant. Stella enjoyed the stars and was obsessed with horoscopes and their predictions.

**Can definitely be a pre-existing character**
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

"WILLARD"- 24-34 - THE ALMOST HUSBAND - UP TO PLAYER

This nurse helped patch Scotti together after a rough battle. It took Biscotti a while to realize the guy was trying to flirt with him. Reluctant at first, the pair eventually settled into a comfortable relationship. As a guy with a former wife (who he divorced after realizing there was zero sexual attraction), he had two kids. Biscotti helped raise them. Personality-wise, I can see his dream version being far more outgoing than Stella was. He also spent a lot of the time patching his "king" up.

**Can definitely be a pre-existing character**
[/div]
SUGGESTED POKEMON:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights