she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
631 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Leave [Dahlia/Mission]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 22:51:55 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"a monthly check-up then. provided nothing interrupts it." [break][break]

this upcoming december may mark the first month in awhile where she is able to take some time off for herself. nevertheless, she is swift to change thoughts lest she jinx herself.[break][break]

"we'll schedule one when you return." she says. "until then, good luck with your journey."[break][break]

the commissioner prays sullivan's wanderings bear fruit.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qjcL3ZQ/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Leave [Dahlia/Mission]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 21:25:28 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Leave

Gotta look my best to meet the Commissioner!

He smiled brightly. He had expected some sort of argument, but the Commissioner had accepted the suggestion rather readily.

"Yes! Thank you, ma'am." He said, nodding his head as he moved to stand.

He admired how quickly and decisively she had accepted the proposition, without any stubbornness getting in the way. She had listened to the (admittedly self-proclaimed) experts opinion on the matter and accepted the suggestion.

By comparison, Fernando hadn't even admitted there was anything wrong with himself when Doug had asked him at their little dinner.

"I'll see you again soon. Stay healthy." He said, saluting the commissioner with a smile. "By your leave."

It was nice, having a superior who actually listened. If only she wasn't so far up the chain of command that he would rarely ever get to suggest anything to her.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Leave [Dahlia/Mission]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 23:56:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB