Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
RKS SYSTEM: Madd/Onyx
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 10:13:23 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

Pub: 14 Jul 2023 23:27 UTC
Views: 87
new·what·how·langs·contacts
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:13:01 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxbar"]
[attr="class","onyxbarw"]
Onyx gazes around at the workshop with one single, unimpressed eye. Nothing of interest jumps out. There’s a collection of scattered parts on the table nearby a Poketch looking thing. Onyx feels like he’s stuck in the worlds most boring escape room.
[break][break]
“Can you fix it?” he asks , his partner for this mission, such that it is.

[attr="class","onyxbartag"]

[attr="class","onyxbarnotes"]

notes.

rks

[attr="class","onyxbarpokes"]

[newclass=.onyxbar] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar b] color: #B82200; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar i] color: #B82200; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #B82200; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbartag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbartag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #B82200; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #B82200; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbar span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #B82200; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:35:13 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]As she stared around this pig-sty, the teenager was reminded of her mom. Well, not really her but the fact that she would faint like a Victorian woman if she saw this place. “Wow. This place does not bring me joy.” Madd quipped to her partner—a pirate looking guy with teal hair. His name was Onyx. Which was kind of weird, since she didn’t see anything black about him. It was like naming a blonde kid Ginger.

Her eyes stared down at the busted Pokegear for a second. The symbol belonged to the DRK Triad. She’d seen it on the news and in the briefings she didn’t like attending anymore.

Onyx’s question raised a brow. Do I look like Bob the Builder to you? Contrary to appearance, she had grown up doing ballet and sipping fancy drinks at wealthy people’s homes. The idea of a daughter—his future—in shop class would have given her Old Man a heart attack. Still, she did pick the thing up.

It seemed nicer than the old thing she had. A bit heavier too. But how hard could fixing it be? It just needed patience--something she had plenty of. If she kept replacing stuff on it, eventually, it’d pop back on. It would just be a careful step-by-step dissection.

“I can try.” With a deep breath, she set about taking the thing apart. At each step, she snapped a picture to help her remember the lay of the land. Though it wasn’t easy; the owner of this shop seemed to have super tiny hands. Finally, she stumbled on a few burnt parts. With Yakuza’s help, she managed to find their matches and slide them into place. From there, she proceeded to reassemble it.

With a deep breath, she pushed the ON button. The screen crackled to life. "Fuck yeah!"

NOTES
Fix the Device (50 RKS Points)
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:36:31 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you eventually find the necessary parts and painstakingly repair the device. After a little while, a voice rings out from the machine. It's like a walkie-talkie: "maldacena here. are you having fun? isn't the simulated universe fascinating? however, i'd be careful if i were you. you never know who's watching!"[break][break]

Regardless of your level of familiarity with this member of the DRK Triad, it does not make what they say any less unsettling.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave or take the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:27:15 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxbar"]
[attr="class","onyxbarw"]
Onyx stayed impassive and silent while Madd familiarized herself with her surroundings and then set about repairing the machine. Once she’d clicked the battery into place, it spat audible static, and then a voice pealed out from within.
[break][break]
Onyx glared at the machine with all the venom possible in his singular eye.
[break][break]
He’d have to have lived under a rock to not have heard of Maldacena, even though he didn’t really grasp the true concept of what-- or who-- they were.
[break][break]
“What do you want to do now?”

[attr="class","onyxbartag"]

[attr="class","onyxbarnotes"]

notes.

rks

[attr="class","onyxbarpokes"]

[newclass=.onyxbar] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar b] color: #B82200; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar i] color: #B82200; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbar u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #B82200; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbartag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbartag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #B82200; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #B82200; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbar span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.onyxbarpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #B82200; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.onyxbarpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 12:49:26 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]Her sense of elation evaporated when the thing spoke to her. The uppity tone of the weirdo on the other end really ruffled her feathers. It sounded a lot like her father--fake, haughty, nosy, and self-aggrandizing. Rust-colored eyes narrowed at it for a moment after it went silent.

Yakuza, meanwhile, moved to hide behind Onyx—strong, seductress types had always scared him. He wasn’t big on fish, fortune tellers, psychics, or tarot cards either. “G-g-g-goon.” The badger mumbled beneath his breath, making a sign against that thing. The voice’s surprisingly accurate Onyx’s question broke the spell. “Smash it.” She murmured, her hand sliding over to grab the nearby hammer. “I already had a nanny; I don’t need another one.”

Evil yellow eyes flashed across her vision. The heavy thump of tentacles shuffling behind her, accompanied by a periodic birdy screench. The painful pull of suckers as it lashed her in place. Then, that glowing as her will was twisted into whatever that thing--whatever Dad wanted.

With a CRASH, she brought the hammer smashing down. The device exploded in a shower of glass, steel, and wasted work. She did it two more times for good measure.

As the portal opened up behind them, she turned to face it. “Let’s get out of here.”

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 12:50:54 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in a child's toy room, but it is more akin to that of a wonderful emporium. Large alphabet blocks, train sets, SUBSTITUTE plushies and SNORLAX cushions surround and tower above you.[break][break]

There are no exits. However, there is a plaque that reads: "find the Ditto and you will be granted escape."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Start hitting everything.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exercise a strategic approach.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights