Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Copycat Griller [M]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 16:22:33 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]WITH THE HEAT RISING, wildfires have begun to sprung all over Hoenn. Some are natural or accidental while others are maliciously started by delinquents or Team Rocket. Some fires seem to be copycat attempts at emulating the sudden circle of blight that inflicted Petalburg Woods.[break][break]

No.[break][break]

No, no, no, no, no.[break][break]

It was 3 AM and Isaac didn't give a hot gay fuck. The second the news mentioned this string of blazes, he knew that he had to see the ugly truth for himself. Even with his Gracedia Flower long bloomed, tending to the grove where it had sprouted had become somewhat of a daily ritual for Isaac. It was calming, almost meditative. It was a chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and be alone with his thoughts. It was an ever-present, ever-growing reminder of the good he could do for this world.[break][break]

And now it might all be going up in flames.[break][break]

As much as Isaac wanted to teleport into the heart of the grove, Echo forced his hand. With no knowledge of the grove's current state, they could have ended teleporting right into a raging inferno. Instead, the Ralts brought him to the forest's outskirts. The two landed in the dirt with a soft thud, Isaac immediately scrambling to his feet to get a better look.[break][break]

"No."[break][break]

Already, Isaac could see smoke rising out from the treetops. Breezes, heavy in their fury, carried the occasional plume of cinder and ash in their wake. The air was hot and dry, filled with the footfalls of Pokemon doing anything they could to flee from the inferno that raged within.[break][break]

Before he even processed what he was doing, Isaac cracked a Pokeball against the ground. Buffaloman emerged, the Paldean Tauros swishing his tails back and forth with anticipation. The second his trainer hopped onto his back, he knew why he was here. He let out a bellow of warning, lowered his head, and charged onto one of the Petalburg Woods' hiking trails.[break][break]

There was no time to be lost.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights