POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:10:56 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minicharwrap"]

[attr="class","minicharh"]

[attr="class","minicharentry"]
Fox did not enjoy fireworks.
[break][break]
The explosive noise and overpowering smells of sulfur and smoke reminded him too much of war. The colors, while pretty, were so fleeting as to not be worth it; and their effect on nature was nigh-catastrophic. Wild Pokemon could potentially, literally, be scared to death by the cacophony of booms, hisses, and shrieks.
[break][break]
There were a lot of things Fox could tolerate in the name of healing, and Hoenn wasn’t so much healing as it was constantly being leveled with a sucking chest wound.
[break][break]
But old habits die hard.
[break][break]
Having stolen the entire fireworks supply for the Fortree Funtasia nightcap celebration, he’d sealed the crates and packages with Sliggoo goo and was busy dumping them into the sea. He’d almost gotten away with it, too, until he heard footsteps behind him.
[break][break]
He didn’t turn to see who it was. He just had a feeling.
[break][break]
“What are you going to do,” he asks, voice scathing, bordering on hateful, “arrest me?”

[attr="class","minicharf"]

[newclass=.minicharwrap]width:520px;font-family:poppins;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap blockquote]box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap img]float:none;border:none;background:none;box-shadow: none;margin: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharwrap hr]margin:-5px 135px 33px 135px;color:#333333;box-shadow:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh]text-align:right;margin:-10px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharh a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharf]text-align:center;width:490px;margin:-20px 0px -25px -54px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry]line-height:17.5px!important;padding:35px 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry b]letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.minicharentry u]color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
sgrios [woff, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 21:21:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“That’s rich, coming from you.”

Those were the first words out of his mouth, the moment he saw what the other was up to.

“You know, dumping it in the water is only going to make it worse… aren’t you like, some kind of environmentalist?” he continued with his eyebrows going up so high they almost disappeared into his hairline as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The scowl was clear on his face, though.

“Plus I’m pretty sure you’re smart enough to know how noxious Sliggoo… well, glop is,” he added with anther nonchalant hum.

“Just me, though.”