Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Festivities For Everyone (Funtasia)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 0:34:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Festivities For Everyone

'ullo, King

"Never count yourself out— not in Hoenn." He said with a smile, slowly carving the eye socket into the wood. "I mean, hey: there's always a spot at the council open, if ever you feel like putting those leadership skills to the test."

He paused, before lightly tipping his head.

"And jumping ship." Couldn't skip that step. That would be unfortunate.

At the other's word, he grinned.

"Well that's where you're wrong, buddy. I just finished transferring from military science to med school, so there." He said with a laugh, before shaking his head. "But yeah... I might have something in mind."

He brought his eyes down to his hands.

"Not with these hands, though. Someday soon— just not today."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:00:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac had a masterful poker face. He weaved through social minefields with disarming charm in his left hand and mastery of the half-truth in his right. He could think on his feet with ease, even (and especially) escaping the messes he got himself into along the way. He did it all with an easygoing, relaxed smile on his face, his fears, his doubts, and his intentions tucked safely away behind his mask.[break][break]

Even he couldn't hide the shock on his face as John mentioned flipping sides.[break][break]

"How did you-" Galar. Of course. The second it was clear he was running the show in Motostoke, he made both his prior allegiance and his renunciation of it clear. There would be no Neo Rocket forming in the shadows of the region on his watch. Clearly, the other Galarian kings agreed, one way or another. Even thrived in Rocket's absence.[break][break]

A consequence of his early announcement was that it was one of the first memories to slip most peoples' minds. As far as Isaac knew, when he was back under Rocket's thumb he was also back in the shadows. John's sterling recollection changed that. Did anyone else from the Rusted Shield remember his secret? Would any of them turn it against him if he had the opportunity?[break][break]

Had he been dragged out from the shadows before he even had a shot at saving ?[break][break]

"You remembered." A touch of worry frayed at Isaac's voice, but he refused to let it find purchase. "Man, am I lucky we're a rare bunch. Otherwise I'd be in some serious trouble." He looked around, scanning the horizon for any familiar faces or risky sorts. Seeing the coast was clear, he leaned in for a quick whisper.[break][break]

"Between you and me, that ship might as well be jumped. But you didn't hear it from me."[break][break]

Now both he and John got their secret ambitions off their chests. They were even, the cosmic balance was restored, and any tension in the air lifted like a cloud. "Soon, eh? Better hope med schools take '20 year residency in Dreamland' for the quick track," he teased, glad to go back to joking around. "But, hey. If you pick it back up as quick as you're picking up that carving? I've got a good feeling you'll put your money where your mouth is."[break][break]

In the grim darkness of the Hoenn Region, policy be damned. You couldn't afford to argue with results.[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

Maybe it meant that open council seat wouldn't be a pipe dream after all.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:45:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: