WRITE REPLY

< quantum immortality > [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< quantum immortality > [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 23:54:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As the pair traversed Mt. Chimney, Virgil took a sip from his water bottle. It felt good to get out like this, and even better to have some company. When he said about a hike, the man he'd met over some dating app had agreed to be his plus one. Virgil scaled the stones and then leaned over to offer a hand out to his companion. If the man chose to take it, then Virgil would happily help pull him up. If not, then no harm, no foul.

"Thanks for agreeing to come along," he offered. "A shame people who are forced to go into the wild to catch pokemon have an issue with going and enjoying what wilderness has to offer."

He couldn't help the roll of his eyes at the thought. Once they were on level ground, Virgil let his Duraludon out of its pokeball and allowed the metal dragon to stretch out a bit. While they were on a casual stroll, danger still posed itself at every corner. Besides, it didn't help that people spoke of strange phenomena happening in the mountains. But when did Hoenn ever have a time where something odd didn't happen? Virgil took a cigarette out and lit it before taking a drag. Once he had his fill, he figured it only polite to offer it to his guest. Hard to say he had any qualms about smoking from the same cigarette.

"You should probably be on your guard, I hear this place can get pretty dodgy."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

mission : a paradox problem
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights