where'd they go?

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
where'd they go?
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 2:49:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
The waging battle made it a smidge more difficult than he would have liked to admit, but he finally makes it. The 'box' is sort of a cubby that leads into the giant machine. He can't fit, so he sends Bronn in.

"I don't care how, but mess it up in there. Turn this thing off."

Bronn immediately sets to work on destroying the inside of the Tyranitar, using every means he can to tear it to pieces from the inside. The Sparks that are let off do cause damage, but it isn't enough to cause Bronn to stop working. Though he does eventually get paralyzed, but his Synchronize seems to cause the Tyranitar to get shocked and paralyzed as well.

Berkeley and Espeon slide down and off of the Tyranitar in time to avoid the sparks. Berkeley watches as the Tyranitar slowly sputters and then finally comes to a halt. A deep sigh later and Berkeley is scooping up Bronn into his arms, returning him to his Pokéball.

"A job well done." He looks to Inari and gives an enthusiastic thumbs up. "Nobody died!" That was a plus, right??

@inari

[newclass=.berk] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.berk b]color:#4D72A0;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.berk i]color:#4D72A0;[/newclass][newclass=.berk a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
where'd they go?
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 13:51:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]

It's over sooner than Inari expects; the robot sparks, sputters, hinges creaking, until it no longer moves. It stands, head bowed, a wasteland of scrap. He looks to Berkeley, mouth pressed thin, but gives a small nod in agreement. His gaze drifts back to the mechanical heap.

"I'm going to stay and watch it until someone arrives to get rid of the thing. Tuli can teleport others into town."

Inari doesn't trust it to not somehow spring back to life.

[attr="class","mareep-tagged"]@berke

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
Million stars up in the sky Formed a tiger's eye

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #dea02c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #dea02c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #dea02c; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing