milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
cotton candy promises [s]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 16:41:59 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango mariii"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] 'this was the right place... right?'

[break][break] mari stood at the edge of slateport beach, where the magnificent funtasia carnival was set to be featured. in her hands, two wristbands for entry into the park.

[break][break] growing up underneath nana's tutelage rarely offered her the opportunity to engage in activities like this... but she'd surprisingly gotten a day off that week and her friend happened to be free as well.

[break][break] she wore a pale white skirt and dotted blue button-up blouse as she waited for the other. in her hand was some cotton-candy in the shape of an eevee. beside her, her sylveon looked around curiously to spot that freckled boy.

[break][break] 'i hope i'm not too early.'

[break][break] — eat a carnival treat
[break] —

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mariii"] --accent:#d7d0f2!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.3px; } .mango a { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mango span { font-family:Poppins; line-height:10px; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 17:48:00 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
"That should do it!"

Sven shut the door he had propped open for the kiddie-sized rollercoaster. The power in it had been cut, and with the help of his Morpeko, it seemed the electric mouse had managed to piece together the wires that had snapped apart. While the operator of the ride thanked him profusely, Sven waved a dismissive hand. He was happy he could help in any degree. But as he checked his watch, he felt a sense of stupidity. He promised to meet Mari roughly five minutes ago! Sven scooped up his Morpeko and made a dash towards their meeting spot. Once he got to the bench and came to a sudden halt, his sneakers squeaked against the smooth pathway laid down.

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" he apologized. "One of the rides broke down and I figured I'd do what I could to help."

While Sven himself remained spotless, his poor Morpeko seemed to have some grease matted in its fur from the machinery deeper in the ride. Once he saw that, he quickly grabbed a few napkins and fetched a water bottle from one of the concession stands to clean the Morpeko as well as clean his hands. It would do for now, at least. He placed his Morpeko, Ziggy, down so it could give a greeting to both Marilee and her Sylveon. The mouse raised a paw with its standard smile before it pitter pattered back over to Sven with both paws up. Sven couldn't help but give a laugh as he knew what that meant -- he dug through his bag before he found the granola he kept on hand as a snack and gave a medium-sized chunk to the pokemon.

"Did you want to get to the games first? Or try some rides?" he questioned. "I'll let you finish your cotton candy first which... Is admittedly too cute to finish, aww!"

He felt his smile grow wide as he looked at the intricate Eevee shape of the treat.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 19:46:28 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango mariii"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] "It's okay!" Mari smiled bright at her friend as he raced over. Her heart warmed; of course it would be just like Sven to be late because he was helping someone out.

[break][break] "Oh!"

[break][break] The Kalosian reached into her pocket, procuring a small object from her pocket once she saw the state that Ziggy was in. "Here, let me help too." Alongside , they cleaned up his Morpeko, where he used napkins and water, she used her grandmother's prized handkerchief to dab. Nana probably would be none too happy about it... but well! She wasn't here. She was all the way in Ambrette.

[break][break] "Mmm, maybe the games? But hey! You have some too. I can't finish this all on my own." She pulled off a piece and provided it to him.

[break][break] "What about you? What do you wanna do, Sven?"

[break][break]

[break] —

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mariii"] --accent:#d7d0f2!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.3px; } .mango a { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mango span { font-family:Poppins; line-height:10px; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]