lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
our own mojo dojo casa house [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 17:18:46 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Finally, at long last, they were out of that cramped, sardine tin apartment in Slateport. The sunniness of Lilycove might not have been Rook’s ideal cup of tea, but there was no way this wasn’t better than the packed quarters, smog, and light pollution of the other city.[break][break]
Even if it was a large scale beach town, the air felt cleaner. Nicer. It also reminded Lam of home, but that was beside the point. What was important was that they were finally able to have more space, and a place that felt far more comfortable and like theirs rather than his old place that Rook had moved into after the fact.[break][break]
His morning had been spent scooting back to their old building after leaving Rook at the new place to start the tedious process of unpacking. Picking up the last few things they couldn’t fit in his tiny car during the first trip, giving everything one last look over, and dropping off the keys with the landlord.[break][break]
Then he was on his way back, Jam Jam and Noodle crammed in the passenger seat, with the zigzagoon begging to stick its dumb, fuzzy head out the window.[break][break]
“I’m backkkk! This is the last of the boxes,” he announced loudly as he juggled the cardboard and let the door swing open. Of course, there were a few laundry baskets left with a heap of unfolded clothes, and some odds and ends. But technically, this was the last box in and of itself.[break][break]
So it totally counted.[break][break]
Plus they couldn’t really do anything with those other baskets until they got the drawers and closets arranged, so it wasn’t like they were gonna be a problem if they sat in the car a little longer.[break][break]
Shuffling his way inside, and shutting the door with his back, he plopped the box down on the counter. Only to frown when he spied no boyfriend in the kitchen. Or anywhere immediately, for that matter. It was only his sprigatito who trotted up to greet him. Music echoed through the rooms, but there was no hairbrush karaoke performances accompanying it.[break][break]
“Roooook? Where ya at?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- lam as nurse joy era?[break]
- mission: spring cleaning[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 17:16:01 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

This was far from his biggest move, considering he'd picked up all the way from Sinnoh all those years ago. They were simply moving somewhere a little more tropical (and warm, by extension). It was good for Lam's work and it would probably be good for him too. It would probably allot him a certain opportunity to better figure out what to do with himself. Living a life of crime was no longer optimal, as he never wanted to ask Lam to bail him out again.
[break][break]
That was just embarrassing.
[break][break]
Still, despite Lam's insistence otherwise, Rook wasn't certain if there was anything else that he was really good at. Not enough to lock a job down. He'd done a lot of odd jobs, here and there. Dumpster diving did sometimes uncover some goodies for resale, but he couldn't exactly make a living by jumping in dumpsters (Lam might leave him for being stinky).
[break][break]
He was struggling to get things together. It was hard moving in to places. Suddenly, he was supposed to figure out where their lives would lead out. What if he was a bad organizer too? With a sigh, he regarded Miss Moony, who was studying him petulantly in turn. "What? I'm not good at this." It was a little exciting though. Or maybe that was his blood pressure. He felt sweaty, gross. He hadn't even done anything.
[break][break]
Even the sassy liepard was starting to look at him with concern.
[break][break]
"I'll be fine, maybe I should lay down?" On the floor? Where had they left the mattress.
[break][break]
It was just a little hot out, he hadn't yet acclimated to the beach aesthetic (clearly, he didn't even have his bathing suit unpacked). Miss Moony moved, tail looping around his leg to nudge him towards the bathroom. His skin shivered with a sudden cold sweat, which was about the time he felt like he was gonna vomit.
[break][break]
It was a disaster after that.
[break][break]
"I'm in here," He groaned, as he heard Lam call from out front. "I feel a little weird."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.rook]--accent:#4D8DCC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rook]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 15:44:10 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]He stood there in the kitchen, pondering the quiet. At his feet, Clove chattered and greeted both Noodle and Jam Jam, only to look up after a moment—as if asking, well, aren’t ya gonna go look? Point taken. Slowly, he took note of the state of the place, boxes left stacked and unpacked. Not that he had really expected Rook to make too much of a dent during the short time he’d been gone.[break][break]
But they were largely untouched, which was kinda strange. For a split second, worry clawed at him. The spike of fear that something had happened while he’d been out. But it was quickly stamped out when Rook’s voice wafted down the hall toward him in the next breath.[break][break]
“Babe?” he echoed as he followed his partner’s voice to the bathroom. It didn’t really take much guesswork to figure out what must’ve happened in his absence, but still he stooped down next to Rook. “What’s wrong, are you sick?” His hand pressed against his back lightly, settled between his shoulder blades as the other lifted to Rook’s forehead. He brushed back his hair so that the back of his hand rested against his forehead. “You’re pretty warm.”[break][break]
It definitely seemed to go beyond a little weird.[break][break]
That, and his skin was clammy and pale. He glanced away, noting Miss Moony’s steady presence. The large liepard huddled against Rook’s opposite side, tail swishing in concern. Any tasks and errands left to do faded from mind. The boxes that needed unpacking, the set up he needed to do at the gym later. “Think you can get up? Or do you need to hang out here a bit longer?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 15:22:48 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"I feel icky," He mumbled, hearing the soft pad of footsteps drawing his location. The house wasn't huge so it wouldn't be difficult to find him, hunched over the bathroom as he was. Rook didn't often get sick, so he wondered if it was just something that he ate. It wouldn't be the first time he'd shrugged off the potential threat of a week old mystery meat left out on the counter.
[break][break]
He ate with the consistency of a stray dog, going for whatever was enticingly left out for him to munch. This time though, didn't feel like the other times. Not to mention, he couldn't recall eating anything particularly questionable. "Beware, I'm gross." Not that that would stop Lam from tracking him down.
[break][break]
The contact was soft and welcoming. He already felt a little better, but he suspected it was a placebo effect caused by his warm affections for the other. Not really that Lam was some kind of miracle cure to stomach bugs.
[break][break]
"I think I'm okay, I'm fine. It's nothing." He didn't get sick and, in the past, most of his illness had been swept under the rug to prevent anyone getting mad at him. He wasn't afraid that Lam would get mad at him, but he didn't enjoy feeling so useless. "I think I'm better." He insisted before spinning to vomit again. "Okay, maybe not. Sorry, this is probably really gross."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".rook .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rook .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 18:20:31 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“Sure doesn’t look like noth—“[break][break]
Lam grimaced as Rook whirled around again to empty the contents of his stomach. His hand remained on his partner’s back, now sliding slowly up and down his spine to soothe the woozy feeling. “Soooo, better, huh?” Leaning over, he pressed a kiss against Rook’s temple before pushing himself back up.[break][break]
“You don’t have to be sorry, babe,” he replied with an amused huff. Reaching up into a basket in the cupboard, he pulled down a washcloth and dampened it in the sink. Then he was crouching down again to wipe at Rook’s cheeks and the corners of his mouth. “I don’t care if it’s gross, or nasty, or whatever. Objectively, I think it could be a lot worse, really.”[break][break]
For starters, he could’ve not made it to bathroom on time. It could’ve been more than just vomiting. But even so, he didn’t really care. Getting sick was an inevitability, and it’d be weird to make Rook feel guilty for something he couldn’t help.[break][break]
Gently, Lam pressed the back of his hand against the other’s forehead. “You’re pretty warm, Rookidee,” he murmured, a frown pulling his mouth down at the corners. “We should get you back to bed.” The unpacking could way, checking in at the gym could be put off until tomorrow.[break][break]
And then his memory kicked in—oh, right, they hadn’t set up the bedframe, or figured out how it would fit in their new room yet. Okay, so maybe they’d need to improvise. “Think you can stand?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 15:33:47 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Yup, much better." He groaned, none too convincing. Even to himself. It wouldn't be the first time he got a stomach bug, but he hated them so he'd much rather pretend that he was fine. It was just a bit of an upset stomach, that was all.
[break][break]
"Still am," He huffed in response, wrinkling his nose at the smell that wafted back. He could go without this, especially in front of Lam. He'd not been sick like this in front of the other before, it felt like a huge step in a boundary that neither of them had discussed before. "You don't have to—" His voice muffled as the wash cloth wiped the grossness from his mouth. Another wrinkle formed in the bridge of his nose, a tangy flavor on his tongue that he desperately wanted to get rid of.
[break][break]
There was a slight comfort as Lam rest a hand to his forehead, the coolness felt nice. "Yeah? Hot, am I?"
[break][break]
As Lam asked, he nodded and began to stand. His legs wobbled. "Ugh this is annoying. I don't have time for this."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 22:17:10 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“You’re really selling it to me, babe.” Fingers brushed back Rook’s hair in comfort, even as he teased him. It was worse to fight the sickness, but of course Rook did his best to. His eyes rolled at the insistence, “And I still don’t care.” A fond smile settled on his lips, though. It felt right, taking care like this. Instinctive, even.[break][break]
He huffed out a breath, “Don’t have to, sure,” he agreed as he continued to fret over him and dab at his face with the cloth, “but I want to.” Why wouldn’t he? Reaching up into one of the crates that had been stacked in there with his other hand, he fumbled around until he pulled out a bottle of mouthwash and presented it in offering.[break][break]
Tilting inward where he had scooched down, he rocked forward on his toes and planted his hands on either side of Rook’s face before planting a kiss on that far too-warm forehead. An amused bubble of laughter pressed against his hair. “Yeah, honeydew. You’re a total smoke show. Even when you’ve just barfed your guts out..”[break][break]
Lam rose with him, arms out to let his hands curl under Rook’s elbows as his legs pushed him up unsteadily. “I got ya.” He shot Rook a pointed look, one brow rising. “We got all of our stuff moved over, it can wait a day or two for all of it to get unpacked.”[break][break]
The gym could wait too—what was important right now was making sure that Rook actually took it easy. Because Lam had a sneaking suspicion that he would attempt to not.[break][break]
“Hang out here for a second, ‘kay?” he pointed at a lone kitchen chair before he moved to tip over the mattress that had been haphazardly and temporarily propped up against their couch. “I’ll get the bedding, and stuff. It’ll be like…a slumber party and stuff.”[break][break]
If Rook protested, well then Lam was ready to protest back.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 16:35:17 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rook"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Glad I could convince you." He might have laughed if he didn't feel so miserable. Any attempt to continue proving that he was fine was snuffed due to the blatant fact that he was not. Rook was usually a dramatic big baby, but he wasn't quick to admit when he was sick or hurt in more serious situations. It was more his style to sit on pain and discomfort until he couldn't anymore. It made him feel guilty.
[break][break]
He imagined that it wasn't much different than how Lam handled pain. Granted, he might not have closed up into a little enigmatic ball like his boyfriend did. His intent was loud and he was awful at hiding it. He still tried though.
[break][break]
Mostly, right then, he just hated being seen in such a revolting way (call him vain).
[break][break]
He let Lam fix things up, because there was no way of running out of the situation. It was exposing and intimate, in a way he wasn't proud of. That was the point though, wasn't it? Partners were there to comfort you when you were down. No one had ever bothered for him before though.
[break][break]
"Really, Lam... it's okay. I'll be okay." He sighed, watching him tip the mattress over and run for the sheets to dress it.
[break][break]
"Is this common for your sleepovers?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 15:24:12 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“Didn’t need much convincing.” He pushed Rook’s hair up and kissed his forehead again, soft smile lingering against the abnormal warmth there. “I always think you’re hot.” It was naturally worrying, but Lam tried to keep it light. It was probably just a bug, after all. Not that it likely felt any better for Rook. And it was a bit easier to tell that he was feeling especially lousy, simply because he wasn’t being his typical, dramatic self. His normal brightness was subdued.[break][break]
“Mhm,” he agreed fluidly with the protest. “And you’ll be even better resting.” It wasn’t an effort to make Rook feel awkward or uncomfortable, and he wasn’t trying to fixate on the fact that he’d just found his boyfriend harfing in the bathroom. But Lam knew that if he didn’t insist, Rook would try to push himself through it. They were both stubborn in their own ways, and this was Rook’s.[break][break]
“What kinda sleepover would it be if it didn’t have a living room mattress, or blanket fort or something?” he joked, shoulders rising and falling. ‘Haven’t really had one since I was a kid.” He could recall a few, spent with and his little brother, when they were just little. Very determinedly setting up chairs and draping sheets over them—but leaving enough of a peep hole so that they could see his dad’s clunky old TV.[break][break]
“Unless you mean big kid sleepovers,” Lam paused in his effort to put the sheets on the mattress and looked back over his shoulder at Rook. His brows rose and fell suggestively before his tongue poked out. “In that case, no.” But he also didn’t really have all that many of those. That was a technical detail, though.[break][break]
“We don’t have to be adults, though. Not today.” He huffed determinedly, continuing his efforts by dumping a mass of blankets from a box—followed by pillows. Could be claimed that they had too many throw blankets and pillows, but hey. He liked comfort, and it was perfect for this.[break][break]
Eventually he sat back, arms spread wide in presentation. “Alright, it’s outfitted for optimal comfort.” Lam pointed at Rook, and then down at the mattress. “In.” For added effect, he flopped belly down himself, legs kicking in the air as chin perched in curled hands and he smiled his most persuasive smile. "Join meeee."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 1:34:28 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: